+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

aicylagleva

Aug 8, 2021
Hi everyone. I'm currently working as nanny in Turkey. I want to transfer in Canada but my problem is I got only 225 units in college. I studied before Bachelor of science in Nursing but I finish until 2 years only. Aside from 225 units earned I also attended 6 months intensive caregiver in the Philippines. My question is can I still apply work there? And can I apply also permanent resident ?
Thanks and God bless everyone.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone. I'm currently working as nanny in Turkey. I want to transfer in Canada but my problem is I got only 225 units in college. I studied before Bachelor of science in Nursing but I finish until 2 years only. Aside from 225 units earned I also attended 6 months intensive caregiver in the Philippines. My question is can I still apply work there? And can I apply also permanent resident ?
Thanks and God bless everyone.
Do you have an employer in Canada? You need an ECA for your Bachelor and need one year of university or college.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I am living currently in Nigeria, how will I go about securing a job in Canada
Apply for jobs in Canada and get job offer. Employer then applies for LMIA and pays $1k. Has to prove no Canadian or PR can do the job. Then with LMIA you apply for closed work permit. Takes months to process and few employers will go through the process.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, I am living currently in Nigeria, how will I go about securing a job in Canada
Unless you have highly specialized skills it will be very difficult to get a job in Canada from Nigeria. There are a lot of scams out there so watch out. If you are asked to pay a fee or someone guarantees you a WP it is likely a scam.

Nov 2, 2021
Olá!
Sou enfermeira, pós graduada em Urgência e Emergência / UTI; Experiência em emergência em unidade de trauma (Recife - PE / Brasil).
Almejo ir para o Canadá para trabalhar.

Apple Tariman

Oct 29, 2021
Hi, everyone! Does anyone know on how to apply a work permit for a Brother who's in outside Canada? I'm a PR holder and would like to know on how or where should I start? I am currently working as an Electrical assembly technician for more than 3 years and I told my boss that I am looking for an employer that can sponsor for a work permit and yes he can sponsor but I have no idea of where do I have to start. I prefer if I do all the paper works and just give them the papers that they (employer) need to sign because they're very nice and I don't want them to have a lot of work for this matter. Do you think my boss (employer) need to file of certificate like LMIA? What should I do first?
Thank you for reading and a little help is highly appreciated!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, everyone! Does anyone know on how to apply a work permit for a Brother who's in outside Canada? I'm a PR holder and would like to know on how or where should I start? I am currently working as an Electrical assembly technician for more than 3 years and I told my boss that I am looking for an employer that can sponsor for a work permit and yes he can sponsor but I have no idea of where do I have to start. I prefer if I do all the paper works and just give them the papers that they (employer) need to sign because they're very nice and I don't want them to have a lot of work for this matter. Do you think my boss (employer) need to file of certificate like LMIA? What should I do first?
Thank you for reading and a little help is highly appreciated!
So you want your employer to file for a LMIA. Your employer has to prove that no Canadian/PR can do the job, and then your employer pays $1000 and files the LMIA. To prove this, your employer must advertise the vacant position in job websites like Job Bank. Your employer waits for a response and if positive, then your employer can hire another person. The person files for a closed work permit.

Ruth33630

Dec 20, 2021
Hello forum members,

My name is Ruth I am a recruiter from Adecco Canada. I am currently hiring for Biomedical Engineer - imaging equipment (Xray/CT/Ultrasound). If you are interested feel free to reach out to me at ruth.cheng@adecco.ca

Thanks and regards,

Ruth

Apple Tariman

Oct 29, 2021
So you want your employer to file for a LMIA. Your employer has to prove that no Canadian/PR can do the job, and then your employer pays $1000 and files the LMIA. To prove this, your employer must advertise the vacant position in job websites like Job Bank. Your employer waits for a response and if positive, then your employer can hire another person. The person files for a closed work permit.
Hi, how are you? I really appreciate for responding my concerns. but Do you have any idea if we can have the easiest way to apply for work visa? I heard getting LMIA is quite exhausting and most of them are denied or no guarantee especially if you don't have a specific skill. Thanks for your help.