+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks

But I already have a bachelor in nursing Science.
So? Where did I write that you have to study? You need to have your education and experience assessed through NNAS and have your education accessed (ECA) through an ECA organization for Express Entry. Research NNAS and Express Entry. For EE, you must show at least $13k in funds if you are single.

Reactions: Dedoyin

Dedoyin

Sep 13, 2022
So? Where did I write that you have to study? You need to have your education and experience assessed through NNAS and have your education accessed (ECA) through an ECA organization for Express Entry. Research NNAS and Express Entry. For EE, you must show at least $13k in funds if you are single.
Ohhh
Okay
Thanks

abhishekmishra19

Jul 15, 2019
India
Hi Friends, I recently migrated to Vancouver, Canada under FSW PR. I am sales and business development professional from oil and gas field withe 14 year experience in channel sales and B2B. I will be fine with any roles in business development/sales/channels management irrespective of the field. It will be great if someone from the group can advice me for opening in Vancouver.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends, I recently migrated to Vancouver, Canada under FSW PR. I am sales and business development professional from oil and gas field withe 14 year experience in channel sales and B2B. I will be fine with any roles in business development/sales/channels management irrespective of the field. It will be great if someone from the group can advice me for opening in Vancouver.
Wouldn't Calgary better for finding oil and gas field jobs?

NdiagaColy

Mar 9, 2022
J’sens suis un technicien géomètre topographe et technicien supérieur en génie, j’ai une expérience professionnelle de plus de quatre ans dans le domaine du BTP plus particulièrement dans le domaine de la topographie.

mirzanadeem

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
pakstan
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
LANDED..........
1986 04 04
How are you sir I like in Canada and please send me sir responsor I have may visa application send me

Mar 19, 2023
أرجو المساعدة ..لدي خبرة 14 سنة كموظفة إدارية بشركة أريد الحصول على عمل في كندا .. و شكرا

Prateek K

Apr 10, 2023
Hello folks, I landed Toronto 6 months ago. Wasted 4 months trying to get a job. Applied everywhere, no replies. I know the market is bad but still... My friend suggested gethiredinca.com. They gave new resume and changed linkedin and gave network calendar. It is still hard work but I got 5 interviews. Starting tomorrow (sr. business analyst). Wish me good luck. This forum was also very helpful.

Starting in Canada is hard. But keep going, you will succeed.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Preetivinu

Apr 22, 2023
Hello iam searching for job from past 6 months till now I did not got any opportunity to work in Canada please can anyone help me out because now I don't have any job also now I am in home with to much of difficulty so please can anyone help me through

manojvpl7

May 7, 2022
Hello Can anyone here help me how to find job in canada,
currently my CRS score is 352 and tried my best by applying for jobs from Jobbank portal,but no success. My profession is QA Engineer(NOC code :22222)

Is it possible to get offer letter from India?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello Can anyone here help me how to find job in canada,
currently my CRS score is 352 and tried my best by applying for jobs from Jobbank portal,but no success. My profession is QA Engineer(NOC code :22222)

Is it possible to get offer letter from India?
Getting a job offer with LMIA for that NOC is next to impossible. You need a job offer and your employer needs to file for and pay $1k for a LMIA. The LMIA shows that no Canadian or PR could be hired, only you. Then with LMIA, you apply for a closed work permit. For the permit, you show that you are experienced to do the job. Depending on the job requirements, you may need IELTS for language and ECA for education. You will not get a response from employers because most will not go through the LMIA process.

Learn French, improve IELTS or get more education to increase your score

Jun 2, 2023
Hello my name is Griffin from Kenya, I am a grower, skilled with several systems to prevent pests and diseases both in the greenhouse and in the farm, I am looking forward for a job in Canada to expose my skills, anyone interested this is my email ggraphton@gmail.com or what's app this 254740259892