+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am Rajesh from India . I need help to u . I want job in Canada world . I completed dipolma computer Engineering. I have in experience Reliance Retail smart in 1 year. Give me opportunity
No jobs on this forum. Look at Canadian immigration programs like Express Entry.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hai,
Any one know about Echocardiography job opportunity for international experienced canadian PR.
Have you done a job search on job bank or Indeed. Are you licensed with Sonography Canada and also the provincial board (where you are living)? If not get licensed first.

KARUPPAIAH

Apr 2, 2021
hi sir ,
I am karuppaiah from India. I completed in diploma mechanical engineering. I have experience pu foaming smart in 2.5 year .next paint shop also 6 month experience available sir. how to job get in Canada sir . plz sir help me sir .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
hi sir ,
I am karuppaiah from India. I completed in diploma mechanical engineering. I have experience pu foaming smart in 2.5 year .next paint shop also 6 month experience available sir. how to job get in Canada sir . plz sir help me sir .
There are no jobs on this forum. Look at immigration programs.

TechyT45

Apr 1, 2021
Hi,

I'm not sure if there is anyone else that would fit Leon's subject above. Yes, i'm the fortunate one - i did get my LMO and now awaiting for the Work Permit. My take is, gor for any route that could bring you closer to your goal. Invest an hour or 2 everyday to look at jobsites (on top of previously mentioned site look at Jobbank.ca)

Goodluck.

vivenhs
Hi,
My question is are you already in the pool while searching or you aren't then

May 30, 2021
Hello eveyone,

I and my husband got our permanent visa and permit to work. Now we are planning to move to Vancouver in August 09 but we are kind of hesitating if it is the correct time or not. By the August what do you think guys about the ecomomy and labor market. Do you recommend; we put back our arrival date a little bit later?

Now in my country I am working as a Human Resources Analyst, My Husband as a tax audit, do you think we can get a white collar job easily?

Leon I read a lot about your recomends, especially I am waiting for your advises. Until We find white collar jobs we are ready to work at a blue collar job. But does it take too long?

Thank you in advance.

Have a nice day.
I dear I'm from india I'm interested in the hospitality sector in food and beverage service so I kindly request please suggest me a work visa and even I don't know how to apply and all

sajidali172

Jul 14, 2019
Here's a great tool that searches through current job postings from numerous Canadian government and private sector job search engines such as www.monster.ca, www.jobbank.gc.ca, www.workopolis.com, etc...

Start your Canada Job Search now

http://www.canadavisa.com/career_zone/canadian-immigration-job-search.htm
Hello, I have visitor visa and planning to go canada i kow its illegal to work on visit visa bu my question is can i search a job and convert visit visa into work permit?thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello, I have visitor visa and planning to go canada i kow its illegal to work on visit visa bu my question is can i search a job and convert visit visa into work permit?thanks
You can search for a job. Your employer then needs to apply for a LMIA. The employer pays $1000 and fills out paperwork that proves no Canadian or PR could be hired through a job search and a market research assessment that shows why hiring you will grow their business and hire more Canadians. This takes many months to process. If you get a LMIA, you then apply for a closed work permit which again can take months and be refused.

sajidali172

Jul 14, 2019
You can search for a job. Your employer then needs to apply for a LMIA. The employer pays $1000 and fills out paperwork that proves no Canadian or PR could be hired through a job search and a market research assessment that shows why hiring you will grow their business and hire more Canadians. This takes many months to process. If you get a LMIA, you then apply for a closed work permit which again can take months and be refused.
Thanks for the information.Any other way to stay legal and work?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks for the information.Any other way to stay legal and work?
No, unless you apply for Permanent Residency through Express Entry. Get degrees assessed and take IELTS to submit a profile.

You are a visitor. CBSA decides how long you will stay when you enter Canada.