+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
SAM786 said:
hi everyone i have six yrs working experience at an oilfield in an multinational oil and gas company in warehousing/materials so can anyone help me out for knowing the scope of it in canada n which place can i get job in canada in this related field.....waitng for reply thnxx
SENIOURS PLEASE HELP............N REPLY ...THNXX

Jun 21, 2011
HELLO EVERYBODY
CAN ANYBODY GUIDE me that how to get work permit for canada
i am in INDIA
i am commerce graduate
i want to come to canada for any job like hotel staff assistant, etc.
if any one can help me in getting job in canada
i will appreciate his help
plz any one respond to me

Satish Kumar

kabisha

May 30, 2011
Hi my friends

I got an accounting diploma from college in canada. I worked as a data entry clerk for 2 years as a temp. I like to get a permanant job now. Do you guys know how can i get a good job?

Thanks

benjie822

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2008
Doc's Request.
20-4-2008
AOR Received.
14-10-2008
Med's Done....
07-03-2009
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2010
LANDED..........
10-02-2011
Leon said:
You should not look at jobs as white or blue collar. For all positions, look at what you can get. If you want to continue what you do now, first try getting a job in the same or similar field. If that doesn't work out, take what you can get. If you have a choice, is it better to you to work in a call centre for $10 an hour vs. warehouse for $17? The first is a white collar job, the 2nd is a blue collar job. Would you enjoy the call centre job more than the warehouse job? To know this, you really have to try both. Would you have a problem telling people back home that you work in a blue collar job? These are all questions you have to answer before you take any job. You have to look at your options and take the one that looks best to you, balance of money vs. enjoyment if you can't have both.
Hi Leon. I like what you said here. you are so true.

anupam1234

Jul 13, 2011
Can someone help me hoe to find a web development jobs in canada. i have more then 4 year experiance.

Please help me to find a good job.

neeli

Jul 14, 2011
hi.i have 8 year experience montesssori teachear...plz find a job teaching or care of child.

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
Edwin R. Morales said:
warehouse person-Parts & Equipment (noc:1472)
edmonton north,alberta
T5V 1KV

hi edwin .....i want to ask is this any job ..because im also wrking in oil and gas company as a warehouse person from past almost 6 yrs........can u plz tel me abt the scope of warehouse/material suprvisor/ordinator.........in canada

thnx sam

Jul 15, 2011
Leon said:
You should not look at jobs as white or blue collar. For all positions, look at what you can get. If you want to continue what you do now, first try getting a job in the same or similar field. If that doesn't work out, take what you can get. If you have a choice, is it better to you to work in a call centre for $10 an hour vs. warehouse for $17? The first is a white collar job, the 2nd is a blue collar job. Would you enjoy the call centre job more than the warehouse job? To know this, you really have to try both. Would you have a problem telling people back home that you work in a blue collar job? These are all questions you have to answer before you take any job. You have to look at your options and take the one that looks best to you, balance of money vs. enjoyment if you can't have both.

salouach

Jul 26, 2011
Hi
many thanks for this forum in order to help the people
My husband and my have decided to try the immigration to canada , we are docteur in chemistry with 4 years of experience
we start our procedure for immigration to quebec.
my questions are if we will get this autorisation, is it possible to work in all canada or only in quebec and how is it possible to find a job there
thank you

jessicalewis

Aug 24, 2011
hi can any one tell me how much time does it takes for visa i have applied for work permit visa maximum how much time does it take?

amethyst7707

Sep 2, 2011
Hi. I was a landed immigrant back in 2001 and decided to go back to the Philippines after 7 months. I never went back to Canada since then, hence, I suppose my immigrant status is considered abandoned. Recently, I found a job opportunity in Saskatoon but my would-be employer is apprehensive if I can still be given a working visa by the government since I was already issued an immigrant visa before but abandoned it. Please enlighten me on this concern. Thank you.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If immigration has never actually revoked your PR status, you are officially still PR but as soon as you try to get a travel document to return, they will revoke it. If you managed to get to Canada without attracting attention, you could live in Canada for 2 years and then reclaim your PR status but getting in unnoticed would be hard because you are not visa exempt. You could try to enter with your old landing documents. They may report you and revoke your status at that point or they might just rant and rave and still let you in. I suppose you already had a SIN card? You would need that to work. I have no idea how easy it would be for you to get health care and a drivers license with old landing papers.

Getting a work permit would not be affected by having had PR status and abandoned it. Usually they refuse people because they consider them a risk to overstay while you didn't overstay, you actually left. You would have a problem getting a work permit though if you are still officially PR. If you want to do that, you should talk to the embassy about relinquishing your status.

amethyst7707

Sep 2, 2011
Leon said:
If immigration has never actually revoked your PR status, you are officially still PR but as soon as you try to get a travel document to return, they will revoke it. If you managed to get to Canada without attracting attention, you could live in Canada for 2 years and then reclaim your PR status but getting in unnoticed would be hard because you are not visa exempt. You could try to enter with your old landing documents. They may report you and revoke your status at that point or they might just rant and rave and still let you in. I suppose you already had a SIN card? You would need that to work. I have no idea how easy it would be for you to get health care and a drivers license with old landing papers.

Getting a work permit would not be affected by having had PR status and abandoned it. Usually they refuse people because they consider them a risk to overstay while you didn't overstay, you actually left. You would have a problem getting a work permit though if you are still officially PR. If you want to do that, you should talk to the embassy about relinquishing your status.

Hi Leon:

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate it. Yeah, I have a SIN in 2001 and worked in Vancouver for about 5 months. How do I know if I am still officially a PR ? Do I need a lawyer to help me out with this problem ? Thank you in advance.