+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You will never find an employer who is recognized for doing this. They would be swamped. You need to keep talking to employers online until you find one you can persuade. For some people it has been extremely hard. You also may not find one in ON. You may have to look in other provinces as well. The employer who is persuaded to give you a job offer and sponsor you might be doing it because he is living in a remote location and can not find anybody to work for him.

Reactions: dsgn

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
ARCHITECTE said:
Objet: Demande d'emploi en tant qu' ARCHITECTE

J'ai respectueusement l'honneur de venir auprès de votre haute bienveillance, solliciter votre aide pour l'obtention d'un emploi au CANADA en architecture ou en ingénierie.

Je porte a votre connaissance pour toutes fins utiles que:

- Je suis âgée de 25 ans, née le 11/02/1986 à Sidi Bel Abbes, ALGERIE
- Je suis titulaire du diplôme d'Architecte de l'université des sciences et de la technologie d'Oran, Algérie
- Je suis célibataire et seul soutien de mes parents en age.

Je souhaiterais bénéficier d'un emploi auprès de vos etablissements que je servirais passionnément et fidèlement.

Je vous assure par avance que toutes les missions qui me seraient confiées, seraient exécutées dans le plus grand respect des instructions données.

En outre, je conclurais ma requête, en vous priant de croire en mon profond désir de faire partie d'une équipe qui servira louablement les plans de charges qui lui seraient confiés.

Dans l'attente d'une suite favorable, je reste Monsieur à votre disposition pour toutes fins utiles et vous prie de croire en l'expression de mon profond respect
If your English is as fluide as your Francais, alors, it wont be difficile at all d"y bien trouver a job here a Toronto! Aie de confience!

GAZ_C_09

Feb 3, 2011
Leon said:
You will never find an employer who is recognized for doing this. They would be swamped. You need to keep talking to employers online until you find one you can persuade. For some people it has been extremely hard. You also may not find one in ON. You may have to look in other provinces as well. The employer who is persuaded to give you a job offer and sponsor you might be doing it because he is living in a remote location and can not find anybody to work for him.
I guess I hadn't really thought of it that way. I am currently trying to collect data on Building Contractors who employ Carpenters and will send them personal letters and copies of my cv. I am however open to any assistance from anyone who has better ideas on how to achieve employment offers. I am hoping to eventually settle in Ontario but would work anywhere even remote places in Canada to get the priviledge of living in Canada.

CharlotteJ

Jul 31, 2009
I don't think Employers will come up with a letter of job offer when there is in fact nobody hired. Why? TAXES! + Government rules and regulations and if they get caught, they better close their doors. So, be careful with what you do and ask for or they might even shot down this website! :eek:

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, keep applying. I am in touch with one carpenter who eventually managed to find an employer in SK who was willing to sponsor him for PR under PNP. He also tried to get him an LMO and a work permit to get him there faster but I don't think it worked out with the LMO. He is at least nominated now so he does not need an LMO any more.

The employer can give out job offers left and right if he wants to. Just a bit of hassle for him to fill out the paperwork. The job offer has to be real at the time it is given but if he gets slow a day after you start working, he can kick you out with no obligations to you.

CND3A

Oct 5, 2010
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,
I'm a Chemical & Process Engineer, I have more than 4 years of a proven experience in a multinational Oil & Gas company in my home country.
I'll be in Canada in the next few weeks, I want to know my chance to get a job in Canada (not as an engineer of course). What kind of jobs should I look for in my first weeks there???
At first I planned to go in Calgary, but I see that it's better to land in Tronto for the first time, just to have my PR.
Is it a good choice??? :-\
Are the job opportunities better in Toronto or in Calgary????
Thank you in advance !!!!! ;)

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
While Toronto is a larger city with more head offices remember the competition for positions is also larger. Toronto, still may be your preferred option, but Calgary is also a wonderful city - smaller, but still considered a very good size with opportunities.

If your Engineering background has any links/or knowledge/expeirence to the oil and gas industry - Calgary is a better option.

I would do some searching by geography using this common sites to see what is available in both cities:

www.workpolis.com
www.eluta.ca
www.indeed.ca

Ramya Das

Feb 10, 2011
hello all,

That job sites was helpful ..

I am Ramya, based out of India and i am an SAP Project System consultant , IT Professional .. i am planning to immigrate to Canada. i will be writing my IELTS in Apr.

But now i am facing a different problem. IT profession is not listed in job categories so i may not be able to apply for immigration i guess.. i am Electrical & Electronics Engineering graduate by education , then i completed my training in SAP. i have about 2.5 years of total experience and 2 years of relevant experience.

i dont know wethr i will be able to go ahead and apply for immigration even though the job category is not listed. will i be able to apply .

can anyone guide me about how the job market is for SAP ? will i be able to get a job in Canada from here?
i have been told by friends that it will be really hard to get a job from outside Canada.

Will someone please suggest me what to do ?

Regards
Ramya
:(

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Ramya you can do odd jobs, like coffee shop or security guard, gain your Canadian experience and then apply for jobs related to your field otherwise the likelihood of companies taking you directly as a SAP developer from India is very slim.

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CND3A said:
Hi Everybody,
I'm a Chemical & Process Engineer, I have more than 4 years of a proven experience in a multinational Oil & Gas company in my home country.
I'll be in Canada in the next few weeks, I want to know my chance to get a job in Canada (not as an engineer of course). What kind of jobs should I look for in my first weeks there???
At first I planned to go in Calgary, but I see that it's better to land in Tronto for the first time, just to have my PR.
Is it a good choice??? :-\
Are the job opportunities better in Toronto or in Calgary????
Thank you in advance !!!!! ;)
Hi i wish you luck in finding a job.. Oil and gas might be better in Calgary. try Enbridge and Suncor they are huge oil and gas companies out there. Fort McMurray in Alberta is a great place to go make good money BUT it is hard living for a while.. looking to it. If you need any further help let me know.. GOOD LUCK

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAZ_C_09 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I am a full time carpenter in the UK and wish to relocate and settle in Ontario where I have family. I am looking for advice on how to find employers who will make a job offer and be willing to wait for the processing of PR application. I have been looking around online but haven't found any companies so far who are recognised for doing this. Any advice will be greatly received. :D[/size][/size]
not sure if you still need info.. Once you get to Ontario send your application to http://www.jasperconstructors.com/ I work with them on different projects and they look for carpenters all the time.. Also apply to http://www.thecarpentersunion.ca and http://www.clac.ca/
Good luck

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KSCM said:
Hi i wish you luck in finding a job.. Oil and gas might be better in Calgary. try Enbridge and Suncor they are huge oil and gas companies out there. Fort McMurray in Alberta is a great place to go make good money BUT it is hard living for a while.. looking to it. If you need any further help let me know.. GOOD LUCK
dear where will i knock for searching a job as a chemical engineer but my experience is in textile dyeing sector? or do you have any suggestions for job searching? please help.

KSCM

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi try these too places. it is all I can think of at the moment.
Good Luck

http://www.brucepower.com
http://www.amec.com

marijoychristine

Star Member
Jan 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 24, 2010
AOR Received.
March 1, 2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
March 29, 2011
Med's Request
April 4, 2011
Med's Done....
April 14, 2011 Med's to CEM May 4, 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 17, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 16, 2011
LANDED..........
March 2012
to canadian career coach,
sir/madam.. I am a nurse and my husband is a radiologic technologist here in our home country. We applied for PR under Federal Skilled Worker. We don't have relatives in Canada, just friends. We don't have a specific province of destination yet. Could share your insights about the important things internationally educated professionals must do in order to be economically stable at Canada? Could you also suggest provinces where our profession has great opportunities? Thank you. Immigrating to a first world country has always been our dream but at the back of my mind there is a big "NOW WHAT??" right after we set foot to Canada (if given a chance..)

jedryan23

Mar 9, 2011
hi good day...
can you please give me advice for a posibility of working in canada?
i graduated Bachelor of Science in nursing here in the Philippines and passed the board exams. i have worked as a volunteer nurse in a district hospital for 6 months, in a medical center as volunteer staff nurse in a medical center for 3 months and as a specialized nurse trainee in maternal and child nursing in the same medical center for three months. i already got my ielts exams with scores; 7.5 in reading, 7.0 in listening, 6.5 in writing, and 7.0 in speaking tests... currently i am enrolled as a graduate student taking up masters in nursing major in maternal and child nursing... thank you very much for the attention...