+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

R

rishabshanker

@vivenhs

Hi vivenhs...cana you pls provide some more details on what field you are in and what kind of job you have secured, I am looking for general details such as role, location, approx pay rate etc...this is just for me to get an idea on how to go about it and the success rate of the endeavour if undertaken. If you feel the information is personal and not to be shared then I respect it, if not I would be gratetful if you could please share this info. Thanks

Cheers,
Rishab

Reactions: WanchaiS

Kuka

Aug 14, 2009
Hi,

I am Kuka from Caucasus, Eastern Europe.

Can anyone tell me if it's really possible that for example I apply to the job offerings on the websites you have stated and any employer really recruits me? despite the fact that then I will need some letters and confirmations and despite the visa processing time?

If you tell me yes to above question, then how do you thing how much is the possibility that they recruit foreigners on jobs like kitchen helper or administrative assistant/office clerk??

And one more question. Is it true that if one spouse gets job offering from Canadian employer and then CIC office gives him/her work permit, then the other spouse can accompany the recruited one?

Thank you for your help :))

Kuka

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is a slim chance that you can get a job this way if you try hard. If you get a job as a kitchen helper or other low skilled job, you can not take your spouse with you but your spouse could apply for a work visa too or you can try to get your spouse a job once you have arrived, possibly with the same employer. If you have a skilled job, you can apply for a visa for your spouse to join you as well as an open work permit for your spouse.

jojobaba

Star Member
Jun 22, 2009
Scope of CFA ( Chartered Financial Analyst; a qualified member of CFA Institute,USA)

Dear All, Whats the scope/ job perspective of an immigrant with CFA/Partly qualified CFA in Canada amidst the present recession and economic meltdown.

Nappcanada

Feb 23, 2009
[size=14pt]Centennial College Job Fair with NAPP Canada
940 Progress Ave. Torotno, ON
10am-3pm
visit http://www.nappcanada.com
Free to attend
Open to the Public
[/size]

shaurya

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
Leon said:
Check the websites. Tourism is pretty big in BC but other provinces as well.
i am pharmacy lecturer with 3 yrs of experience(as pharmacist is a regulated job). I recently got visa (planning to land in MAY, 10). well wud u plz suggest what other jobs i can fetch in the meantime to overcome the expenses of living? which province is more suitable in this regard?

loster

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
8) - Thank you for the information. Looking to make the move soon from Sunny Florida and have already started my job search.

Canadian Career Coach

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some great general job bulletin boards that are very popular in Canada:

indeed.ca
eluta.ca
simplyhired.ca

Executive (100k+) job boards include:
theladders.com
6figures.com
higherbracket.ca

Research is critical to your job search-- take a look at the other Research Links listed under Careego.com

Careego.com - Career Resources - Research - Research Links

jerry2121

Star Member
Nov 1, 2008
Canadian Career Coach said:
Some great general job bulletin boards that are very popular in Canada:

indeed.ca
eluta.ca
simplyhired.ca

Executive (100k+) job boards include:
theladders.com
6figures.com
higherbracket.ca

Research is critical to your job search-- take a look at the other Research Links listed under Careego.com

Careego.com - Career Resources - Research - Research Links
Great Info! Thanks! I'm looking for Medical Radiation technologist position and I'm about to land next month from the U.S..

libby1966

Nov 22, 2010
Hello

My husband and I are due soon to visit Canada to relations I have here but we are thinking that if we like it, would love to emigrate. My husband is currently studying in Scotland within the basics of the construction industry and would love to be employed in Canada with a company that does renovation work. Is this a difficult industry to get in to? And what are the prospects of us both being given Visas even though I have disabilities? Any help would be gratefully received. Thank you.

Elizabeth

Patrick Roy

Nov 23, 2010
Be Self Employed and sky is the limit.....

As a Primerica representative, you’ll offer families real solutions to their financial problems. You’ll feel great about what you do.

In addition, you’ll have a flexible business opportunity that allows you to work as your schedule allows. You don’t need a background in financial services — Primerica offers you a turnkey system to help you learn the business and succeed.

No large capital investment required
No inventory to maintain
Unlimited territory — we never restrict your market
Comprehensive training, marketing and operations support
Start your business part-time
No business experience or degree required
Earn income while you learn
You can OWN your Primerica business

For further info please call ROY @ 416-991-7021, e-mail : vsgn2@primerica.com

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254