+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

Nkk

Apr 8, 2011
hello Leon,
Do you have any idea how job oppourtunity is for newcomer nurses with canadian nursing registration and no canadaian work experience??!

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have no idea what the job market is like for nurses but I remember a person on here a while ago who was an LPN, said she landed in BC and couldn't find a job, after a couple of months moved to AB and found a job there quickly. Just keep an open mind and check out jobs online before deciding where to settle.

applied03

Sep 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2010
File Transfer...
04-10-2010
Passport Req..
08-12-2010 rec on 11-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
08-02-2011 rec on 12-02-2011
hi guys...........i recently immigrated to canada and finding hard times ti get a job i m right now looking for survival job because its hard to live now without anything.i m living in toronto are can u suggest me any place where r any hirings....................any store or any customer care amy be

oohjay

Apr 19, 2011
Corrosion and Materials/ Asset Integrity Engineer here with six years of experience offhsore West Africa and the UK, does any one have any pointers to give?

simdlee

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Barrie, ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2011
AOR Received.
20-04-2011
File Transfer...
04-05-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
17-11-2011
LANDED..........
30-11-2011
Hi there,

My husband and I are in the process of family sponsorship. While we wait the approval and hopefully his PR - he is an Industrial Electrician with close to 15 years experience. We were hoping he could find a job and start working here prior to the application being processed. Will there be any issues if we have an exisiting family sponsorship app (out of country) in progress while he tries to find a job offer?

Does anyone know of any company in the Toronto area looking for Industrial Electricians and who would consider providing Job Offer/LMO?

Thanks!

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
Hi i am from india and i have just received my pr, is it advisable to come to canada.. i am ok with doing blue collar jobs initially as i have been in london and i know they dont count home country experience.

What is the minimum salary monthly one can earn in canada? in dollars? in lowest wage job

bloodrave1

Apr 26, 2011
Dear Sir / Madame;

I'm looking job in canada, if i've already got the employer to applying for. What's my second step, pls advice. i'm a filipino, working here at Singapore since 2005 and only finish contract this month of April' 2011. May i know if i need to submit my resume to the employer that i found in your job search engine. Working and finish my job here at Singapore (Singapore Airlines Engineering Company) as an Aircraft Cabin Mechanic, upon searching on your job search engine, i found this company looking for technician. Can you assist regarding on this.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy_kallarackal said:
Hi i am from india and i have just received my pr, is it advisable to come to canada.. i am ok with doing blue collar jobs initially as i have been in london and i know they dont count home country experience.

What is the minimum salary monthly one can earn in canada? in dollars? in lowest wage job
Not monthly, just hourly. It is between $8 and 11 depending on the province, see http://canadaonline.about.com/od/labourstandards/a/minimum-wage-in-canada.htm

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
1.Thanks and are job avialble in canada at the moment.. if we put full efforts in job search will i be able to find a job in 2 to 3 months???
2. As toronto has high rate of unemployment which province would be the best go get a job? As majority immigrant i suppose would be landing in canada so there would be shortage i suppose.
3. I have my experience into sales in banking, is there any exam which i can clear sitting over here and getting job in bank for sales? Because i hve heard to find a job in sales in field is not that tough and if you clear an exam of mutual fund sale or others you can get a job easily into bank with fixed salary.. as it was the same in my case when i was in london.

rinks25us

Star Member
Nov 3, 2009
One of my friends runs a small company and at this time they are looking for a PHP developer who can work from home.. here is what he is looking for, so for people who have recently looking for a job and/or a recent PR, this could be helpful for you:

Minimum of two years of professional experience in the following technologies:

Proficiency with PHP/MySQL applications.
Proficiency with Ajax, JavaScript, HTML, XHTML, XML and CSS.
Ability to work with frameworks and vendor supplied API’s.\
The interview will be tough, you will be asked to demonstrate problem solving abilities in real world situations.

Requirements:

Responsibilities include:
Web and application programming.
Upkeep and maintenance of existing code.
Utilize new technologies to develop new applications.
Design and code new applications to improve business processes.
Maintain multiple websites for internal and external use.
Proven ability to provide project comments and documentation

you can mail your resumes to rinks25us@gmail.com preferably with subject : PHP Developer

hindiakopinay

May 1, 2011
Hello there,

Hope my post finds you well,

I am a Filipino currently working in Jordan (Middle East) as a driver for a very rich family.
As part of my job, I also do garden work, supervise and follow up with the maintainance of the mansion.
I am passionate about finding work in Canada. I look forward for working in either Toronto or Vancouver. Which city is more welcoming and which city is less strict in terms of procedures? How can I find an employer and what are the application procedures?

Thank you very much,
your help is appreciated :)

anish.singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimmy_kallarackal said:

SAM786

Star Member
May 27, 2011
hi everyone i have six yrs working experience at an oilfield in an multinational oil and gas company in warehousing/materials so can anyone help me out for knowing the scope of it in canada n which place can i get job in canada in this related field.....waitng for reply thnxx

aev

Jun 15, 2011
Good day to all..

I'm from Philippines and currently working as HR Assistant (Recruitment Section)for about 5 years in a unionized manufacturing company. I am also expose in different HR functions such as training and seminars as well as labor issues. My husband is working for about 8 years as a warehouse personnel in a liquor company. He was also doing fork lifting and machine operating in his free time. We are planning to look for a job in Canada. We do not know where and how to start aside from browsing into different websites and links connected to Canada. Are we qualified to have permanent job in Canada? Where can we pass our resume?

Can someone help us in our concern?Thanks...