+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Find available Jobs in Canada

dk101

Jul 29, 2013
Hi Everyone!

I am new here so I apologize if the question may seem broad..

Does anyone know of Companies who hire from outside Canada? I'm finding I need to get a job before I get a VISA considering the work experience I have is not included in the list of NOCs applicable for FSW.. :(

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks soooo much!! :D

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FYI -

http://metronews.ca/news/canada/754897/inside-a-job-scam-the-canadian-company-that-allegedly-preys-on-desperate-job-hunters/

Aug 9, 2013
We have students asked for asylum in Canada and came to me to respond that there is no sponsor or non-eligibility to work and I have a diploma in computer networks and the Internet in Najah National University in Palestine West Bank Faculty Hisham Hijjawi technological and this branch of specialization was funded by the official is a companyCisco and Microsoft in this study, you may Bunting each of the following areas and is c and I hope that you are a media how I want to do to migrate to Canada to target Alamilo Aalt family and I'm not married or have a partner, legal, and I in the past does not work whenone and I want to start a new life and I hope to respond or communicate with me on one e-mail is Harzallh84@gamil.com
And I wish to respond as quickly and suspended

Sama.Karady

Aug 20, 2013
Hey... I am an Egyptian and I want to work as an Automotive technician in Canada...I have no idea what I'm supposed to do or whether or not I am required to do certain things before I apply to a college..
I took a look at a couple of programs that seem amazing but most of them are apprenticeships, and I don't understand whether or not I can apply for such a thing

And can anyone please help and let me know if there are any community colleges or universities that give scholarships or financial aid to international students???

Thank youuuu

on the way

Star Member
May 21, 2013
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-02-2013
AOR Received.
12-02-2013
File Transfer...
27-02-2013
Med's Done....
29-01-2013
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
17-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2013
LANDED..........
very soonnnnnnnnn
Hi guys, i am an indian and a pr applicant waiting for my visa..i have completed my masters in managemt (hr) and my bachelor degree in engineering(computer science. i am a fresher. what i kind jobs can i apply for.?? how about Hr jobs in Canada..??your suggestions please..

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013

JakkasJogi

Sep 7, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-13
AOR Received.
25-MAY-13
File Transfer...
28-MAY-13
Med's Done....
15-APR-13
Passport Req..
15-JUN-13
VISA ISSUED...
IP (15-NOV-13), DM (05-JAN-14), VISA (11-JAN)
LANDED..........
First week of Feb.
Thank you for good information

jperez2730

Feb 10, 2013
Hi Good Morning Everyone

My Mom and my siblings are already in Canada.I am not eligible for family sponsorship because I am already married and above 25 yrs old.Also I am not qualified for FSW because the recent job I am having right now which is computer operator is not listed for the professions they need.I tried also Temporary Foreign worker but I have to wait for an employer because I.T. jobs is not that much in demand in Canada.
So the only hope I have is to apply for Quebec Selected Skilled Workers but I have to study french and it takes time.Can someone tell me is there any other way for me and my family to go in Canada? or do I need to consult a lawyer or agency to assets my situation?Thanks in advance.

Finhas

Sep 10, 2013
List of the Best Employers for New Canadians available on the Globe and Mail website - theglobeandmail.com

Try and target these companies in your job search since they actively participate in newcomer development. And they may overlook the lack of Canadian experience if you can demonstrate your skills. Your first job can also be a contract position. So don't just look for permanent positions. The short term contract will give you the necessary experience and leverage to get another job.

More information on successincanada.com

pongpong1984

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 15, 2011
Doc's Request.
additional-French Diploma (March 21, 2012)
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
December 28, 2011
IELTS Request
none
File Transfer...
April 30, 2013 (started visa processing)
Med's Request
July 23, 2013
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013
Interview........
waived (received CSQ on February 25, 2013)
Passport Req..
September 11, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 18, 2013
LANDED..........
April 25, 2014
does anyone knw of any website that i could look for a job in canada? i just received my VISA...thanks a lot

arif.zaffar4

Oct 9, 2013
Aslamo Alaikum / Hello to All,

Dear All Sir/Madam, I am a skilled Computer Graphic Designer Print Media & Doing Job here at Abu Dhabi, UAE, Recently for Two Months & for your all acknowledgement I am a Handicap (Disable person) Due to Polio Effected My Right Side Leg's Muscles Much More Weakness, But I have 14 years experience in Computer Graphic Designing Print Media, Now I have just a wish to Immigrate to Canada for saving future my little Daughter maximum 5 years old, I have no resources for immigration process I am running my family at low monthly salary here in Abu Dhabi, So dear I have a appeal to all you that kindly suggest me the right way to get the Computer Field or Graphic Designer Field Jobs for Handicaps in Canada directly or by any NGO which supports for sponsorship to skilled handicap,
Kindly here mentioned below my contact details I shall be thankful to you all to support me in this manner

Yours Well Wisher,

Arif Zaffar
Cell: 00971551524776
email: arif.zaffar4@hotmail.co.uk
arif.zaffar4@gmail.com

yuvs

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013 , CC Charged 13-07-2013
AOR Received.
PER 23-07-2013
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
05-12-2013
Med's Done....
07-12-2013, ECAS updated [with 3rd line] : 24-12-2013
Passport Req..
05-12-2013 , (Received by NDVO 10-12-2013), RPRF DD en-cashed : 27-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
30-04-2014 (Vancouver)
Thanks for the valuable information... :)

ellimak

Oct 20, 2013
Hello Everyone, I am a registered nurse from Philippines living as an au pair in The Netherlands. I would like to work in Canada under Live In Carer program , I just want to know what are the requirements and steps to follow?

kjahled

Jul 29, 2010
Hello Fellow Members

Can anyone put me in touch with a Canadian Telecom Company who will be interested in hiring me for any Telecom work anywhere in Canada. I have previously worked as a contractor on behalf of
CanTel, AT&T and Rogers. I have tried to apply direct with these companies but with no response.

As a Freelance Telecom Consultant Engineer I have worked across the globe for the past twenty years, but Canada IS the country I would love to work and settle in. Can anyone help me out please. Thank You in anticipation of an early positive response.

Kjahled

kjahled@gmail.com