+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Done with Documentation - Am I Missing Something?

Julayee

Oct 5, 2017
Sorry for the late reply. Here is the template that I made for the name discrepancy. Attach the scan of this affidavit in your education PDF and also to make sure nothing goes wrong, get the xerox of certificates stamped from notary and scan and attach them too.

AFFIDAVIT FOR NAME INCONSISTENCY

I, <name> resident of <residence info> born on <DoB info> solemnly declare that I am the same individual as stated in the following documents:

1. Provisional Degree Certificate (<certificate issued by> <issuing date>)
2. Bachelor's Degree Certificate (<certificate issued by> <issuing date>)
3. Passport No. <xyz> (<passport issued by> <issuing date>)

I also declare that <name without surname> and <name with surname> in the above documents is the same person. I make this affidavit to declare the inconsistencies with the names indicated on my documents.

VERIFICATION: I confirm that the above content of this affidavit is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and beliefs and nothing has been concealed therein.
PLACE:
DATE:

NOTARY DECLARATION:
Declared or sworn in front of me with original documents.
PLACE:
DATE:
Thanks Buddy!

niladri88

Mar 7, 2018
One question...Since for proof of employment we have to submit multiple pages of diff documents in single PDF, do we need to add blank pages in between describing the document in the following pages?

anisha malhan

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Your all documents are excelent.
But I have some queries about employment letters .plz answer me as I am in process of completing documentation.
1. I had left the job 2 years ago of which I am showing my experience I have employment letter stating everything that u mentioned on company's letterhead. But I don't have a letter addressing ircc as u have given and I can't even arrange now.so is this fine or not.
2. Secondly I have pay slips of last 3 months of my employment period and nothing else of pay stubs.is it OK or I have to provide some other things.
3. Also do I need to submit letter from my current employer as I am not claiming Amy points for this job.
4.basically I don't have any letter or pay stubs on ircc mandate .is it OK or not

pitico55

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Your all documents are excelent.
But I have some queries about employment letters .plz answer me as I am in process of completing documentation.
1. I had left the job 2 years ago of which I am showing my experience I have employment letter stating everything that u mentioned on company's letterhead. But I don't have a letter addressing ircc as u have given and I can't even arrange now.so is this fine or not.
2. Secondly I have pay slips of last 3 months of my employment period and nothing else of pay stubs.is it OK or I have to provide some other things.
3. Also do I need to submit letter from my current employer as I am not claiming Amy points for this job.
4.basically I don't have any letter or pay stubs on ircc mandate .is it OK or not
1- not needed. "To whom it may concern" is fine.
2- pay slips are needed for CEC candidates only
3- no

sayantanbabai

Oct 26, 2017
I am having PR processing FSW through a consultant. Yesterday my consultant tried to submit all the relevant documemts for verification by VO. However, the payment of $550 wasn't successful and the consultant said that it was because of a technical error on the Canadian Website. Now my question has tried to make the payment and faced the same issue on 22/03/2018? Is my consultant's explanation authetic? Its been more than 24hrs and I am yet to recieve any payment acknowledgement via text message on my phone.