+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Finally Done with Documentation - Am I Missing Something?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Well..months after getting the ITA (in May) and to-fro questions/answers sessions with seniors (@DelPiero07 thank you!) and incredible help from @legalfalcon, I have at-last completed my documentation and finally ready for the post ITA document submission.

I believe I have done all documentation properly and as suggested by the seniors but again you can never be too careful when it comes to the nifty PR rules and documentation protocols.

The reason I am presenting this information as a thread and not as a post is so that the new ITA candidates can get help from this thread straight away and they don't have to search for some specific post to find answers to their most common queries.

Furthermore, the seniors ( @DelPiero07 & @legalfalcon and several others) don't have to repeat each and everything again to the fresh candidate, not for the common questions at least.

@legalfalcon - If you can spare sometime from your pet thread, kindly see if everything is in order.

1. Travel Document
Submitting scans of:
  • Passport first & last page. Since No travel history.
Is the doc Notarised : No

2. Proof of Medical
Submitting scans of:
  • Medical information sheet shared by Hospital.

3. Education
Submitting scans of:
  • Provisional degree
  • Bachelor degree
  • WES ECA report
  • IELTS report.
I am also submitting one notarised affidavit for name discrepancy as my degree doesn't contain my surname.
Are the doc Notarised : No except the affidavit which is notarised.

4. Proof of Employment
Submitting scans of:
  • Job offer
  • Promotion letter
  • Latest compensation letter
  • Official proof of employment letter (not in IRCC mandated format)
  • My official badge and business card
  • Latest 3 months salary slips
  • Proof of employment letter, in IRCC mandated format, signed by colleague
  • Colleague official badge and business card
  • Proof of employment letter, in IRCC mandated format, signed by manager
  • Manager official badge and business card
Are the doc Notarised : No except the letters signed by the colleague and manager

5. Police Clearance Certificate
Submitting scans of:
  • Police clearance certificate report shared by the Passport office (PSK)

6. Proof of Funds
Submitting scans of:
  • Balance certificate shared by bank on official letter head
  • Check used while getting funds from my father
  • Notarised gift deed for the funds shared above
  • 6 months stamped and signed bank statements
  • 6 months salary slips (reflected in the above bank statements)
The balance certificate from the bank contains:
  • My name
  • Account number
  • Type of Account
  • Date since the account was opened
  • Any loan/credit card payment pending on my name
  • Phone number of the bank's customer care
  • Email of the bank's customer care
  • Bank address as printed on the letter head
Are the doc Notarised : No except the gift deed.

7. Digital Photo
Submitting:
  • Digital photo clicked by professional photographer 50 x 70 mm (~150kb)
Is the doc Notarised : NA

8. Letter of Explanation
Submitting PDF LoE explaining:
  • The notarised proof of employment I am submitting since my company doesn't give the employment proof in the IRCC mandated format
  • The details of the affidavit submitted because of the surname discrepancy in the education degrees
  • The details of the check submitted due to the gift deed transfer

Can the Seniors (& @DelPiero07 @legalfalcon) please spare some time to review the document list above and guide if I am missing something here.

This will also help most if not all new candidates in their post ITA documentation process.

Thank you.

Last edited:

chikoo1985

May 20, 2017
Great! And on the same note I would also like to thank @DelPiero07 & @legalfalcon for their help!

I am sure this post will help many new candidates. I may have missed few docs from above, maybe because not required for me.

Good work.

Reactions: Kscph

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions i'd suggest submitting the Schedule A upfront as it might be requested during the processing of your application.

If you're a provincial nominee submit the Schedule 4.

Everything else looks good.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I will also publish the templates of the notarised documents (Gift deed / Proof of Employment letter / Name discrepancy affidavit) as these are some of the most requested documents from the fellow candidates.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Well..months after getting the ITA (in May) and to-fro questions/answers sessions with seniors (@DelPiero07 thank you!) and incredible help from @legalfalcon, I have at-last completed my documentation and finally ready for the post ITA document submission.

I believe I have done all documentation properly and as suggested by the seniors but again you can never be too careful when it comes to the nifty PR rules and documentation protocols.

The reason I am presenting this information as a thread and not as a post is so that the new ITA candidates can get help from this thread straight away and they don't have to search for some specific post to find answers to their most common queries.

Furthermore, the seniors (& @DelPiero07) & @legalfalcon and many kind others don't have to repeat each and everything again to the fresh candidate, not for the common questions at least.

@legalfalcon - If you can spare sometime from your pet thread, kindly see if everything is in order.

1. Travel Document
Submitting scans of:
  • Passport first & last page. Since No travel history.

2. Proof of Medical
Submitting scans of:
  • Medical information sheet shared by Hospital.

3. Education
Submitting scans of:
  • Provisional degree
  • Bachelor degree
  • WES ECA report
  • IELTS report.
I am also submitting one notarised affidavit for name discrepancy as my degree doesn't contain my surname.
Are the doc Notarised : No except the affidavit which is notarised.

4. Proof of Employment
Submitting scans of:
  • Job offer
  • Promotion letter
  • Latest compensation letter
  • Official proof of employment letter (not in IRCC mandated format)
  • My official badge and business card
  • Latest 3 months salary slips
  • Proof of employment letter, in IRCC mandated format, signed by colleague
  • Colleague official badge and business card
  • Proof of employment letter, in IRCC mandated format, signed by manager
  • Manager official badge and business card
Are the doc Notarised : No except the letters signed by the colleague and manager

5. Police Clearance Certificate
Submitting scans of:
  • Police clearance certificate report shared by the Passport office (PSK)

6. Proof of Funds
Submitting scans of:
  • Balance certificate shared by bank on official letter head
  • Check used while getting funds from my father
  • Notarised gift deed for the funds shared above
  • 6 months stamped and signed bank statements
  • 6 months salary slips (reflected in the above bank statements)
The balance certificate from the bank contains:
  • My name
  • Account number
  • Type of Account
  • Date since the account was opened
  • Any loan/credit card payment pending on my name
  • Phone number of the bank's customer care
  • Email of the bank's customer care
  • Bank address as printed on the letter head
Are the doc Notarised : No except the gift deed.

7. Digital Photo
Submitting:
  • Digital photo clicked by professional photographer 50 x 70 mm (~150kb)
Is the doc Notarised : NA

8. Letter of Explanation
Submitting PDF LoE explaining:
  • The notarised proof of employment I am submitting since my company doesn't give the employment proof in the IRCC mandated format
  • The details of the affidavit submitted because of the surname discrepancy in the education degrees
  • The details of the check submitted due to the gift deed transfer

Can the Seniors (& @DelPiero07 @legalfalcon) please spare some time to review the document list above and guide if I am missing something here.

This will also help most if not all new candidates in their post ITA documentation process.

Thank you.
Everything looks great!!

All the best!

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
If you answered "yes" to any of the statutory questions i'd suggest submitting the Schedule A upfront as it might be requested during the processing of your application.

If you're a provincial nominee submit the Schedule 4.

Everything else looks good.
Thanks for the heads up on PNP. I only know about Schedule A.

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
Hi there

Awesome post, I think it will be pretty useful for a lot of people!

On my side, I have no loans but the bank did not want to mention it in the letter. So I asked for a 'Credit Bureau' certificate in the country my bank is (Singapore), saying I have no known debts/loans. I am not sure if required or available in other countries, but no harm including this extra document.

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
As promised, below is the GIFT DEED template I used in my documents. Hope it will help you guys too..

GIFT DEED

I, <donor name> S/o <donor's father name> R/o <residential info> do hereby on dated <date of the gift deed> make a gift deed of monetary gift made on dated <check date> of <amount> out of love and affection to my <son/daughter etc> <applicant's name> S/o <applicant's father name> R/o <residential info>.

I confirm that I am resident of <country> and this gift is being made out of my own funds standing to the credit of my A/c number <a/c number> in <bank's name and branch address>

I further confirm that consideration of this gift is the love and affection for my <son/daughter etc> <applicant's name> and no other consideration.

I also confirm that I am an income tax assesee having PAN number <PAN number> and this gift is made out of my past saving from the profession and savings in <country>.

I confirm that the gift has been by check number <check number> dated <check date> drawn on <date check was cashed in applicant's a/c> at <applicant's bank's name and branch address> into the A/c number <applicant's a/c number>.

I finally confirm that this monetary gift is irrevocable and I have no claim left whatsoever on the said gifted amount and my <son/daughter etc> <applicant's name> is free to utilise it in any manner <he/she> likes.

DATE: The gift stated above is given by
<donor name & sign>
PLACE:
The gift stated above is received by
<donee name & sign>

Reactions: srvsh.pawar

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
As promised, below is the PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT template I used in my documents. Hope it will help you guys too.

PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT

To,
The Immigration Officer,
Immigration Refugees & Citizenship Canada,
Government of Canada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that <applicant's name>, working as a <job role>, has been with <company name> since <date of joining>.
The job is full-time at <hours you work> hours per week with a gross salary of <amount> per month including all benefits.

Below are the details of all the positions held by the employee at <company name> till date:
  • <job role> <start date> <end date>
  • <job role> <start date> <end date>
  • and so on for all roles
Below are the details of the employee's job duties for <his/her> role and designation
  • List of your duties for the NOC your are applying
  • Take some from NOC list mentioned in CIC
  • Add any extra if you are doing
  • and so on for all duties
This letter has been certified for the employee as a proof of employment with <company name>
For any further question(s), please feel free to contact me.

Thanking you,
For <company name>

<Name & Designation of the Person>
Employee ID
Email ID
Contact Number Date: Place:

<company name> | <company address> | <pin code> | <email if any> | <contact number>

Last edited:
Reactions: seancole

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Dear Legal Falcon
I ve arranged my POF using gift deed and sale of assets...do i need to show my home documents too for the better posture of my well being???plz guide..
Not needed and I guess will not be considered either. Your liquid funds should suffice the CIC funds requirement.
House documents, vehicle documents and other non-liquid assets will not do any good.

Reactions: moonarch

AliSaleem

Apr 19, 2017
Atleast 35mm x 45mm. Can be more than that if size limit is not breached.
ok.. so i am a bit confused now.. i have pictures print in the size of 35*45 however, the soft copy photographer gave me seems to be of bit larger size (may b passport size), which picture should i upload?