+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Final Decision says 'Your application was approved'

Mr. Peanut

May 16, 2019
I applied on 4th April paper based .
Received an email on 4th April application dispatched to OC from VFS.Thursday
Received an email on 5th April application under process at the IRCC. FRIDAY
Then.................... long wait till..
Received an email on 9th May biometric validity information. Thursday
Received email on 12th May Passport Request Letter morning Sunday....
Submitted passport on Monday now now idea when will I receive passport waiting.... :)
All the best to you!

I applied online on 23rd April 2019 and got my Biometrics done on the 2nd of May 2019.
I recieved a request to submit my passport on the 11th May which I did within 3 days.

Today I checked my account, and under 'Document Status' it says Counterfoil : Document is valid with an expiry date. I'm hoping this means that my Visa has been stamped. Now, I too am waiting for my passport. :)

sajidali172

Jul 14, 2019
Hello Guys,

I applied TRV from Dubai on 16 June 2019
My application status changed on 18 July 2019 ''application was approved'' and decision took 32 days.
now waiting for passport collection message.

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Hello Guys,

I applied TRV from Dubai on 16 June 2019
My application status changed on 18 July 2019 ''application was approved'' and decision took 32 days.
now waiting for passport collection message.
Did you get an email telling you that there was an update in your account or you just checked and saw approved?

sajidali172

Jul 14, 2019
Did you get an email telling you that there was an update in your account or you just checked and saw approved?
i was regularly checking my account.On 18th july Thursday status changed to final decision and Friday i got email that ''your application has been updated''

JacobJit

Feb 22, 2019
I have done my biometric on Jun11th
Medical was submitted on may end
I applied for non sds through agency. They said i got approval on Jun 4th and they submitted passport. Later on July 16th they sent a mail from embassy saying your application has been approved. But i have got it stamped yet.
Does that approval mail saying application has been approved is final?
Its now 22nd and haven’t got my passport back with visa stamped. I’m worried if any rejection happen later. Can someone help.

Intianu

Star Member
Mar 31, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
I have done my biometric on Jun11th
Medical was submitted on may end
I applied for non sds through agency. They said i got approval on Jun 4th and they submitted passport. Later on July 16th they sent a mail from embassy saying your application has been approved. But i have got it stamped yet.
Does that approval mail saying application has been approved is final?
Its now 22nd and haven’t got my passport back with visa stamped. I’m worried if any rejection happen later. Can someone help.
Your application has been approved.

However, be patient your stamped passport will get back to you soon.

Zayannaq

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
My niece also sent me the same. She was asked to bring her passport on Friday and now she received an email that a final decision has been made. There is a date of 2028 August 11. Her biometrics was submitted on August 11, 2018. I guess she will have to wait for her passport back to see.
is she granted 10 years multiple visa???

Vishnu karki

Jul 7, 2023
Hello,

I did apply for a TRV and the status now has changed to 'Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.' But there is no message below.

I did apply along with my passport.

Does that mean that my visa is approved. Also why is there no message update below in the messages section?

Please if anyone can clarify.

Thanks.
Yeah I also have same question