Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
Salamat ng marami! Pina-DHL ko na passports namin ng anak ko kanina. Tomorrow morning daw nasa embassy na yon.

manoya, congrats! magtuloy-tuloy sana ang dating ng good news...

imig_roy said:
hello, mga kabayan, bagong magaapply pa lang ako sa canada...ok tong forum na to....

sa diploma ko ang nakalagay college, pero university na sya ngayon, graduate ako ng 4 yr course na computer engineering...skill level A ba ko o B?

Skill Level A — Occupations usually require a university education
Skill Level B — Occupations usually require college education or apprenticeship training

salamat!!!
Skill level A pag 'University degree (bachelor’s, master’s or doctorate)', kahit 'college' pa ang name ng school mo before.

Skill level B pag 'Two to three years of post-secondary education at community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP OR Two to five years of apprenticeship training OR Three to four years of secondary school and more than two years of on-the-job training, occupation- specific training courses or specific work experience. Also, Occupations with supervisory responsibilities are also assigned to skill level B AND Occupations with significant health and safety responsibilities (e.g., fire fighters, police officers and licensed practical nurses) are assigned to skill level B.

imig_roy

Oct 20, 2009
salamat mom2karl! congrats din, i've read na finished ka na sa lahat lahat...saya naman :)

another question:

1. i've worked in the philippines, singapore, malaysia, and now i'm in riyadh saudi arabia...does this mean, kailangan ko kumuha ng nbi clearance sa philippine consulate sa 4 countries na yan?

2. ang primary lang ba ang kailangang kumuha ng IELTS or pati yung wife nya?

Salamat....

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Roy...welcome to the forum...dito kami sa Eastern Province....marami na pala taung Saudi Applicants ngaun sa forum....

imig_roy said:
salamat mom2karl! congrats din, i've read na finished ka na sa lahat lahat...saya naman :)

another question:

1. i've worked in the philippines, singapore, malaysia, and now i'm in riyadh saudi arabia...does this mean, kailangan ko kumuha ng nbi clearance sa philippine consulate sa 4 countries na yan? If you stayed in that country for more than 6 months then you have to get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from each country. Am not sure how to get PCC from Sing and Malaysia but in Saudi madali lng, go to Phil Embassy and get a request, have it stamped sa Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then sa Police (Criminal and Investigation Department) na

2. ang primary lang ba ang kailangang kumuha ng IELTS or pati yung wife nya? primary applicant lng

Salamat....

jrp215

Oct 14, 2009
I have also the same problem.. I have worked in qatar and saudi arabia also in the eastern province; my work is in the construction industry (oil and gas), and usually co terminus ang work ko sa project completion... how can you get a police clearance if you are not already based in that country? My wife is the principal and I am now based in the Philippines waiting for the AOR.
CPA2CANADA said:
Roy...welcome to the forum...dito kami sa Eastern Province....marami na pala taung Saudi Applicants ngaun sa forum....

imig_roy said:

another question:

1. i've worked in the philippines, singapore, malaysia, and now i'm in riyadh saudi arabia...does this mean, kailangan ko kumuha ng nbi clearance sa philippine consulate sa 4 countries na yan? If you stayed in that country for more than 6 months then you have to get Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) from each country. Am not sure how to get PCC from Sing and Malaysia but in Saudi madali lng, go to Phil Embassy and get a request, have it stamped sa Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then sa Police (Criminal and Investigation Department) na

2. ang primary lang ba ang kailangang kumuha ng IELTS or pati yung wife nya? primary applicant lng

Salamat....

imig_roy

Oct 20, 2009
mga kabayans, nagfillup ako ng application forms kagabi, eh may mga katanungan lang ako..baka pwede nyo ko tulungan :)

I. Sa imm0008egen (application for PR)
1. family name and given name(s) lang nakalagay sa mga forms, so no need to specify middle name?
2. on no. 19 identity card: is this our iqama? (sa mga applicants living in KSA)

II. IMM0008_1E (schedule 1 -background)
1. sa no 14 (military service)...is ROTC considered military service?

III. IMM008_3E (schedule 3 - economic class)
1.sa no. 6 have you take an approved test to asses your proficiency in English or French
a. NO (as of now) what evidence can I provide?
b. Mag IELTS ba muna ko then pass the application? O pwedeng magpass ng application tapos saka ako magexam ng IELTS?

IV. IMM5406E (additional family info)
1. Marital Status: Diba ndi applicable satin ang common-law? Pwede bang indicate dito live-in partner?

Maraming salamat!!! God bless!

mom2karl

Star Member
May 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2009 April
Med's Request
2009 July
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
2009 November
LANDED..........
2010 March
imig_roy,

2 lang masasagot ko.

I.1. no need to specify middle name.

III.1. you can pass the initial application even if you haven't taken the ielts exam. indicate NO.
no proof needed. you can check high proficiency for all sa english. this is what i did to save time.
i took the ielts after i received their letter requesting me to send full application. pero it's up to
you. yung iba gusto sigurado yung points nila for english proficiency kaya they take the ielts
muna before applying. pero kung confident ka na naman sa english proficiency mo, ok lang,
lalo na kung lagpas naman ang self-assessment mo sa 67 pts, at least may buffer.

Oct 21, 2009
Hello po. Im glad to finally stumbled of this forum!

Anyone who have an existing General Immigrant (MPNP) Visa application and also applied for FSW?

I'm seriously considering of doing that. I just wanted to go to Canada ASAP and the MPNP Visa is just taking too long! My application was already 1 year and 4 months but no news yet..Whew!

My job belongs to the 38 NOC and Im eligible to apply for the FSW.

Just wanted to know what are the experiences you guys had. How long will the process time for FSW take? Will this affect my existing General (MPNP) Class application? Which is the shortest processing time that could get me to Canada immediately? What are the chances that my application will be approved? Are there any tips that you could share?

Maraming Salamat!!!

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
CPA2CANADA said:

imig_roy said:

another question:

Salamat....
Hi CPA2CANADA, taga saudi k pala, kapitbahay tayo..ako dito s UAE dubai. tanung ko lang dun s application mo, anung nilagay mong visa office? nakita ko kasi s agency ko dati ang nilagy nila s application ko is LONDOn ung visa office. magrere-apply ako ngaun w/o consultancy.salamt

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
dyuls said:
CPA2CANADA said:

imig_roy said:

another question:

Salamat....
Hi CPA2CANADA, taga saudi k pala, kapitbahay tayo..ako dito s UAE dubai. tanung ko lang dun s application mo, anung nilagay mong visa office? nakita ko kasi s agency ko dati ang nilagy nila s application ko is LONDOn ung visa office. magrere-apply ako ngaun w/o consultancy.salamt
Hi dyuls.......oo dito nga ako saudi....lapit lng dubai....London office nga ung dapat mong ilagay dun......

Albularyo

Star Member
Sep 17, 2009
Manila
@ shimmeringblush Ako i recent applied to FSW & AINP sa alberta naman un. Currently sa FSW nasa 6-12months time frame pa rin although mejo bumagal na lately from i heard sa forums. Try mo rin sa FSW although may initial na bayad agad for processing unlike sa MPNP or provincial nominee program (PNP).

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
CPA2CANADA,

Napansin ko lang ang timeline mo, every month since you started your application meron talagang development, walang patid, kung kukunan ko ng trend, sa November you will get PPR at sa December received mo na ang visa mo, sa January 2010 nasa VAncouver ka na, heheheh.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
aspire said:
CPA2CANADA,

Napansin ko lang ang timeline mo, every month since you started your application meron talagang development, walang patid, kung kukunan ko ng trend, sa November you will get PPR at sa December received mo na ang visa mo, sa January 2010 nasa VAncouver ka na, heheheh.
Aspire...pwde? hehehe......anyway in God's perfect timing pa rin.....let us continue to pray for each other....lapit n rin ung inaantay mo.....

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
aspire said:
CPA2CANADA,

UU nga noh..ganda ng time trend ni CAP2CANADA.sna nga madilang anghel k aspire.

dyuls

Aug 12, 2009
dyuls said:
aspire said:
CPA2CANADA,

UU nga noh..ganda ng time trend ni CAP2CANADA.sna nga madilang anghel k aspire.
anu b to mali malli spelling ko..patawad.. "CPA2CANADA AND magdilang "