+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

amethyst2014

Apr 24, 2014
wow. dami din pala nurses from saudi.

I need your advice mga kaforum. I used to work as nurse in Saudi. I left my Job nung December and started learning french by January. As of pres time, I failed to apply sa mga nursing jobs sa pinas and sa malapit lng na bansa... ngayon i have a work offer sa Saudi uli. What do you think... balik ba ako uli? or antay n muna interview. aor ko pla january 2014 dumating this year. thanks

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
amethyst2014 said:
wow. dami din pala nurses from saudi.

I need your advice mga kaforum. I used to work as nurse in Saudi. I left my Job nung December and started learning french by January. As of pres time, I failed to apply sa mga nursing jobs sa pinas and sa malapit lng na bansa... ngayon i have a work offer sa Saudi uli. What do you think... balik ba ako uli? or antay n muna interview. aor ko pla january 2014 dumating this year. thanks
yes better that you are earning while waiting...additional points pa yun...

vinyl

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
Med's Done....
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
sooooon.....
Hello everyone ;D
Anybody who submitted for Update of Information po, like change of address..how much po yung fee na dapat bayaran? would it still be the same amount of CAD 757 or would it be lesser.,please send the link for such information hindi ko po kasi mahanap sa website ng Quebec.
Merci beaucoup!

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
vinyl said:
Hello everyone ;D
Anybody who submitted for Update of Information po, like change of address..how much po yung fee na dapat bayaran? would it still be the same amount of CAD 757 or would it be lesser.,please send the link for such information hindi ko po kasi mahanap sa website ng Quebec.
Merci beaucoup!
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/dcs/A-0520-MA-dyn.pdf

vinyl

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
sooooon.....
Thanks a lot Confadrel, I already saw that link before, and I thought it would be a different amount other than the CAD 757 which we sent for the initial application. I can't find the specific information regarding the fees for th update. Anybody here in the forum who have any ideas to share? or updated some info on their applications like change of address or to submit IELTS result for example.
Thanks in advance. :D

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Ask ko lang po is it really required to take a French Exam or a mastery of the French language? My plan po kse is to master the language then go to Quebec and assess if i can really settle there then decide after if i will take the French Exam there na lang? Thank you so much for your opinions.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
vinyl said:
Thanks a lot Confadrel, I already saw that link before, and I thought it would be a different amount other than the CAD 757 which we sent for the initial application. I can't find the specific information regarding the fees for th update. Anybody here in the forum who have any ideas to share? or updated some info on their applications like change of address or to submit IELTS result for example.
Thanks in advance. :D
The link I previously gave you is the update form, just scroll it down nandun lahat pati address change or even to submit language results...

vinyl

Jan 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
sooooon.....
ConradFael said:
The link I previously gave you is the update form, just scroll it down nandun lahat pati address change or even to submit language results...
so that would mean po i need to send CAD757 again? :'(

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Ask ko lang po is it really required to take a French Exam or a mastery of the French language? My plan po kse is to master the language then go to Quebec and assess if i can really settle there then decide after if i will take the French Exam there na lang? Thank you so much for your opinions.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ornurse said:
For french exam - if you are applying for CSQ and you are a nurse. It may not be required since you may have sufficient points to qualify. However, If you want to be an RN in Quebec, you need to pass their language test.

Mastery of French - If you really intend to stay permanently, of course mastery is required.

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ornurse said:
Thank you so much for the reply sir spanky. I appreciate it!
Have you filed your CSQ application?

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
yes sir spanky. i already have an AOR. Im planning to focus muna learning French then the exam might depend on my settlement when i get there.. Hope its a good decision.

Mavysr

Jun 8, 2014
Happy accidentally ko nadiscover blog nto. Nurse din po ako, nagapply din po ako s qswp then nakareceived npo ako ng file opening noong february 2013 , masyadong nagaalala ako kasi iniintay ko yung sxhed ng interview ko hanggang ngayon wala pa, ay idea ba kayo anong time frame dpat mareceived and date of interview s embassy kasi until now nagaantay ako at nawawalan n yata ako ng pagasa:(

sweetie14

Sep 29, 2013
hello.. here's my situation..

SSS member na po ako, self-employed but never paid for contributions since then. will i be paying from the start of my membership?

tas, yung sa BIR naman,kasi po volunteer exp lang po ako meron, what form should i feel up po for me to have a certificate of na no taxable income.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP. SO LOST. :-[

Thank you. GB.

hoping to lodge my papers soon.. dami na kasing delays.. huhu