Passport Req..
02-25-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-27-2018
LANDED..........
04-25-2018
mickeymouse21 said:
bank draft ba gamit mo or cc?

CC ang gamit nmin. Yung isa kong fren Feb 1st week xa nglodge. Naswipe nadin card nya last monday. Hoping next week na ako. So help me God.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ornurse said:
Sir bosschips salamat. Sir, Kung mag resign ako from work and totally focus my full time studying French would that make a positive mark for them?
If I were you, Id still keep my job as an OR nurse. Think of it as an investment that will pay off when you are applying for a job abroad. 5 years of OR experience is good, but it gets better as it increases. :) 5 years ka na diyan... Siguro naman senior ka na at pwede na maging priority sa request off. ;-) Iba pa din ang nurse na nasa ospital! :)

You should multitask and study French while employed. Its hard but you just have to do it as early as now if you really want to show the IO how serious you are with immigrating.

bluesky04

Nov 2, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted tigether with application
i have question po. if incase pinalad ka na waived ung interview mo, does it mean na automatic me cert ka na? and you can lodge na for the federal part? thanks po

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluesky04 said:
i have question po. if incase pinalad ka na waived ung interview mo, does it mean na automatic me cert ka na? and you can lodge na for the federal part? thanks po
Yes

bluesky04

Nov 2, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Hi to all and to all seniors out there, just this morning as i was checking my email, i got an email from my consultancy, they send an attachment stating i already have a file number, welllease enlighten me as it is in scanned copy lang, it is written in french (tama mo ba?) and my file number starts with a letter HAxxx something, i just cant understant what is written so i dont know if i still have in interview, by my consultancy advised me already to please prepare for the interview.

Then another attachment is in preparation for application for nursing in quebec as it says that it may also help for the adaptability part.

Then another one is overview of quebec.

Please help nmn po enlighten with regard to the letter and your advise thanks po

pochiliit

Jan 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2014
AOR Received.
03-07-2014
IELTS Request
Together with Application
bluesky04 said:
Hi to all and to all seniors out there, just this morning as i was checking my email, i got an email from my consultancy, they send an attachment stating i already have a file number, welllease enlighten me as it is in scanned copy lang, it is written in french (tama mo ba?) and my file number starts with a letter HAxxx something, i just cant understant what is written so i dont know if i still have in interview, by my consultancy advised me already to please prepare for the interview.

Then another attachment is in preparation for application for nursing in quebec as it says that it may also help for the adaptability part.

Please help nmn po enlighten with regard to the letter and your advise thanks po
Pls share your timeline po. At ano po ang consultay nyu? Salamat.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluesky04 said:

yes your file number starts with HA..... if its your AOR the subject or Objet (in French) should be something like this "Ouverture de votre dossier" and your should also received English translation plus the receipt of your payment unless they change the format......

bluesky04

Nov 2, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
a said:
yes your file number starts with HA..... if its your AOR the subject or Objet (in French) should be something like this "Ouverture de votre dossier" and your should also received English translation plus the receipt of your payment unless they change the format......
Yes yun nga yung subject line nya however walang english translation, pero meron receipt na 750$

Thank you po for answering

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluesky04 said:
Yes yun nga yung subject line nya however walang english translation, pero meron receipt na 750$

Congrats next na yun interview notice.... Be prepared and good luck.

mickeymouse21

Star Member
Jan 23, 2014
bluesky04 said:

bilis nung sau infairnesss.. sana akin din feb ako nagapply hehehe. manila ka ba?

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
bluesky04 said:

Congrats on receiving your AOR! :) A friend of mine also received her AOR not too long ago and hers didn't come with an English translation either, so she just typed out all the contents of the letter on Google Translate. It's a tedious process, but if you would still like to understand everything that's written in your letter, it'll really help a lot. :)

bluesky04

Nov 2, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Nurse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
actually nasa minimum nmn ung sakin diba 4-6 months ang waiting so far ung sa conworker ko 4 months din, so hopefully kung ok ung papers nyo 4 months din yung sa inyo. just pray and god will do the rest. let me quote this one "good things come to those who wait and great things comes who dont" hehe

bka ipabasa ko na lng sa prof nmin sa french, hehe after june ata mag rerelease na uli sila ng interview sched.

cutetofuu

Jan 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent together with application
Well that's a good option too. :) I dunno how often the Schedule of Selection Missions is updated, pero sana next month may update na. And hopefully kasama na ang Asia hahaha