bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pernov14 said:
HELLO BOSSCHIPS

DO YOU HAVE YOUR SCHED FOR THE INTERVIEW????
No schedule for asia yet until June. Sana sa July, may news na. :)

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
bosschips said:
No schedule for asia yet until June. Sana sa July, may news na. :)

thanks bosschips, will they email you if you are eligible for interview??? sir why not gamble and go to a country na may schedule na?? hehe
just a suggestion.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pernov14 said:
thanks bosschips, will they email you if you are eligible for interview??? sir why not gamble and go to a country na may schedule na?? hehe
just a suggestion.
From what I've heard, we will be notified by post. Hindi naman pwede lumipat. Hintay nalang talaga. I hope 3rd quarter will be good to us. :)

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
richardrn said:
good day!sir conrad, i would like to ask how is the comparative evaluation is done?
Check this website... http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/publications/en/evaluation/formulaire-evaluation-en-dyn.pdf or you can also ask for a kit from OIIQ and it comes along with an application for comparative education.

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
bosschips said:
From what I've heard, we will be notified by post. Hindi naman pwede lumipat. Hintay nalang talaga. I hope 3rd quarter will be good to us. :)
thanks for the info bosschips. hopefully you get to be interviewed.....the agony of waiting.............anobey!!!!haahhh :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Hi here. I would like to ask your advice. I'm an Operating room nurse in the Phil's with 5 yrs experience and I just got my AOR. Is it alright that I resign from my work so I can transfer to a high paying job not related to nursing para atleast mkaipon ako. Or kailangan I'm still currently employed sa hospital while nka process pa ang application ko. Thanks so much again.

a

Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ornurse said:
Hi here. I would like to ask your advice. I'm an Operating room nurse in the Phil's with 5 yrs experience and I just got my AOR. Is it alright that I resign from my work so I can transfer to a high paying job not related to nursing para atleast mkaipon ako. Or kailangan I'm still currently employed sa hospital while nka process pa ang application ko. Thanks so much again.
not necessarily na dapat employed ka while on going yun application mo but good to have as it will gain more points during your interview. (they will re-calculate if ever you'll be called for interview).... yun proof of funds for quebec is much lower than FSW..... so it all boils down your own decision after weighing things down.

in our case when our file was still on going my hubby resigned from work and relocated somewhere... those times only few applied for QSW then now our application is still at federal stage for more than 2yrs don't know if it has something to do with his resignation.... btw, he's the PA so probably it maybe the cause of the delay.....

hope this helps....

good luck

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
I'm an operating room nurse with 5yrs experience when I applied and already got my AOR. If For example I resign from the hospital and work as a company nurse? Will it affect my application?
I mean should it really be a hospital experience or pwedeng company nurse? Does it seem like a downgrade on my application? Thanks.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ornurse said:
I'm an operating room nurse with 5yrs experience when I applied and already got my AOR. If For example I resign from the hospital and work as a company nurse? Will it affect my application?
I mean should it really be a hospital experience or pwedeng company nurse? Does it seem like a downgrade on my application? Thanks.
If you are not stressed with work, I believe you should stay there and continue your tenure as an OR nurse. I have thoughts like that before especially when I feel stressed pero at the end of the day, I feel more secure in the position I have at the hospital. Mas maganda sa mata ng officer ang isang applicant na may regular job habang nag aapply sa kanila. :)

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Sir bosschips salamat. Sir, Kung mag resign ako from work and totally focus my full time studying French would that make a positive mark for them?

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ornurse said:
Sir bosschips salamat. Sir, Kung mag resign ako from work and totally focus my full time studying French would that make a positive mark for them?
You have to holistically look at your application. Even if you have an advanced level of french yet your Nursing experience is not strong enough. It may work against you, and vice versa. Learning a language is a very long process. Intensive classes does not guarrantee fluency. You have to be exposed to French outside the classroom. Most of us here in this forum are presently employed in the hospital while taking part time french lessons.

ornurse

Feb 15, 2014
Sir I have a 5year experience as an OR Nurse and I just got my AOR. I took a leave for a month recently and went to Montreal, Quebec. Just to see the place where I intend to settle. my brother is a PR in Toronto for 3 years na pero when I got to see Quebec nagustuhan ko talaga and I really want to settle there. Naging concern lang ako kse everything and everyone speaks French. From resto menu to driving directions all in French.
These things made me felt pressured about learning the language full time kse kelangan talaga you can speak well.
My plan sana is work as a company nurse na lang sa pinas para madali schedule ko para magaral ng French. Ang concern ko lang is mkakaapekto ba ang application ko kahit nagkaroon na ako ng 5 years work sa hospital?

Thanks again

spanky84us

Apr 3, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
24-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted after receiving AOR.
ornurse said:
Sir I have a 5year experience as an OR Nurse and I just got my AOR. I took a leave for a month recently and went to Montreal, Quebec. Just to see the place where I intend to settle. my brother is a PR in Toronto for 3 years na pero when I got to see Quebec nagustuhan ko talaga and I really want to settle there. Naging concern lang ako kse everything and everyone speaks French. From resto menu to driving directions all in French.
These things made me felt pressured about learning the language full time kse kelangan talaga you can speak well.
My plan sana is work as a company nurse na lang sa pinas para madali schedule ko para magaral ng French. Ang concern ko lang is mkakaapekto ba ang application ko kahit nagkaroon na ako ng 5 years work sa hospital?

Thanks again
To be honest, all our applications are at the mercy of the immigration officer once you are called for an interview. Now whether your plan will affect your application really depends on the Immigration Officer reviewing your file. If you really feel the need to focus your french then do it. Anyway, company nurse is still considered a nursing experience in my opinion.