Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 11 2013
gigianne2011 said:
Salut !
I do have another question, ive got like 48 points i believe..

Educ - 10
Training - 12
Age -16
Ielts - 6
French - still to take the exam this year..
Experience (9months that's with pay and 11 months asa volunteer nurse) - 4
all in ALL i get ******48 points*******

my concern, is it okay if i dont attach a bank certificate yet ( when lodging my papers/documents )? we can get like 1 point for the show money right? is it okay if i dont submit that and if i dont, do i still earn 1 point ( i heard there is this form that i just need to sign with that i can produce that amount ).. AM I RIGHT ?

If NOT, please give me an advise on what do to about this.. Merci!
nô need to send bank accounts:)

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
@gigianne2011

You just need to sign the document declaring your financial self-sufficiency. You'll get the 49 points. I know I did and we both have the same qualifications.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helo. pasingit lang. am not a nurse but i've read statements from different forum members and napansin ko lang ksi specialy sa timelines, some nurse got their AOR in couple days lang but some got theirs in couple of months, and sa interview din may mabilis at meron hindi. sa tingin ko siguro depende sa officer na makakaresib at magpaprocess ng application? ano sa tingin. :)

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
@ gigianne2011

You just need to sign the document declaring your financial self-sufficiency. You'll get the 49 points. I know I did and we both have the same qualifications.
@solokru and applicante..

Merci beaucoup!

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
joidiple said:
helo. pasingit lang. am not a nurse but i've read statements from different forum members and napansin ko lang ksi specialy sa timelines, some nurse got their AOR in couple days lang but some got theirs in couple of months, and sa interview din may mabilis at meron hindi. sa tingin ko siguro depende sa officer na makakaresib at magpaprocess ng application? ano sa tingin. :)
Exactly. Walang makakaalam talaga. Swertihan lang siguro talaga. Ang importante kapag natawag ka, handa ka na. I've been applying for almost a year now but I'm sure some of you would get their visas by the time you'll be at this point. Some could take more time than I did but who knows right? Just prepare and stop checking and fussing about your interview letter not being sent after a X number of days because this other applicant applied at the same time as you did. I know this because I've been through the same waiting period.

My advice is that you'll be better off occupying yourself with other things that would make your time productive. Go take up a hobby or learn new skills or better yet learn french. Check your inbox every other day or week (if you can) and try to avoid these immigration forums. :) That's what I did when I couldn't wait for my interview. You'll see. Time would pass by faster and you'll have your interview letter in a jiffy.

Good luck guys and stay patient!

P.S.

I think this would also be a good time na ibahin na din sana thread title or gumawa na ng ibang thread na ang title "Filipinos Applying for Quebec" para lahat ng Pinoy kasali at hindi lang nurses. We're only a relatively small group compared to those applying for FSW or under other PNPs. Watcha guys think?

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
Exactly. Walang makakaalam talaga. Swertihan lang siguro talaga. Ang importante kapag natawag ka, handa ka na. I've been applying for almost a year now but I'm sure some of you would get their visas by the time you'll be at this point. Some could take more time than I did but who knows right? Just prepare and stop checking and fussing about your interview letter not being sent after a X number of days because this other applicant applied at the same time as you did. I know this because I've been through the same waiting period.

My advice is that you'll be better off occupying yourself with other things that would make your time productive. Go take up a hobby or learn new skills or better yet learn french. Check your inbox every other day or week (if you can) and try to avoid these immigration forums. :) That's what I did when I couldn't wait for my interview. You'll see. Time would pass by faster and you'll have your interview letter in a jiffy.

Good luck guys and stay patient!

P.S.

I think this would also be a good time na ibahin na din sana thread title or gumawa na ng ibang thread na ang title "Filipinos Applying for Quebec" para lahat ng Pinoy kasali at hindi lang nurses. We're only a relatively small group compared to those applying for FSW or under other PNPs. Watcha guys think?
yes po pasali na rin kami dito para may sarili tayong thread dito sa canadavisa. bonne chance à tous.

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
solokru said:
P.S.

Great idea! :)

peluccib

Sep 22, 2011
Hi guys! I'm new here! I'm a nurse and planning to apply for quebec too! and i'm very much concerned with the french exam. i don't know anything about it. how long should i study to meet the passing mark/score for quebec? beacuse there's a 1-month french course here in CDO. is that enough? and how difficult is the exam? thank you!

gigianne2011

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
Visa Office......
HK /
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peluccib said:
Hi guys! I'm new here! I'm a nurse and planning to apply for quebec too! and i'm very much concerned with the french exam. i don't know anything about it. how long should i study to meet the passing mark/score for quebec? beacuse there's a 1-month french course here in CDO. is that enough? and how difficult is the exam? thank you!
it actually depends on how much points you need for your french.. i have not taken the exam yet.. =) but there is an exam for eTEFAQ in manila and that is forr 7k this Nov 18 that is for the listening reading and speaking.. that is a no pass no fail exam they will just asses to which level you belong.. ;) for A1 level, you will get 2 points, and that is for the beginners.. =)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011
Doc's Request.
financial suff sept. 24
Nomination.....
Soon
AOR Received.
sept. 23 dated sept.12
File Transfer...
june 13 sent application to ns: july 19 aor received from ns
Med's Request
In God's time
Med's Done....
In God's time
Interview........
may 31
Passport Req..
In God's time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's time
LANDED..........
In God's time
Guys got my aor today..september 23 and it was dated sept. 12.. I also got another mail which I forgot to write the amount for financial suffiency dated sept. 14...I will send it back tomorrow.

shersta

Star Member
Dec 12, 2010
Quezon City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
agnes_blush27 said:
Guys got my aor today..september 23 and it was dated sept. 12.. I also got another mail which I forgot to write the amount for financial suffiency dated sept. 14...I will send it back tomorrow.
Congrats! :)

agnes_blush27

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 2, 2011