+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

kiro

Feb 4, 2014
at sir bosschip.. i need your help.. pls email me po
this is my email add.
jaykingrn14@yahoo.com
i need your help. dun ko nlang po sabihin yung problem ko regarding sa docs for quebec..
thanks

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
bosschips said:
Monday-Wed 2pm-5:30pm
Wala akong balita kung saan pero sabi nila sa Alliance daw ginaganap yung iba.
HELLO SIR,

I have a question is it okey to apply for student visa while ongoing application for CSQ, i just need to fulfill my exams for CRNE in ontario.any idea??

thanks

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
solokru said:
My timeline is on my profile. No french exam certificate. IELTS 8.5/9 overall band score.

If you want to enter Quebec as a Skilled worker you may want to check this link:

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/index.html

Bonne chance!
hello sir,

ANY IDEA IF IT IS OKEY TO APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA WHILE ONGOING APPLICATION FOR CSQ..I STILL DONT HAVE MY AOR. UP TO NOW.

ANY IDEAS???
thank you

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
ConradFael said:
Expect to receive letters in French. Syempre, French ang quebec so di ka na dapat talaga matakot pa... Even if you don't understand, read it so you can get the feel. ;D
hello sir,

Is it okey to apply for student visa while ongoing application for CSQ???i dont have my AOR yet, any ideas??
thank you

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
pernov14 said:
hello sir,

Is it okey to apply for student visa while ongoing application for CSQ???i dont have my AOR yet, any ideas??
thank you

As quoted from the website: http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/students/stay-quebec/application-csq/students-quebec/after-csq.html
"The CSQ application is part of a process of permanent immigration as a skilled worker. The CSQ was issued to you based specifically on your capacity and your intention to enter the Québec labour market upon completion of your study program. This assumes therefore that you will not start new full-time studies in the immediate future."

I hope this helps.

ConradFael

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
QSW-Hongkong/Federal-Manila VO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
QSC June 2012/ Federal 27-02-2013
Doc's Request.
20-06-2013
AOR Received.
QSC August 2012/ Federal 27-03-2013
IELTS Request
Together with application
File Transfer...
27-03-2013
Med's Request
02-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-05-2013
Interview........
QSC Nov 2012/ Federal-waived
Passport Req..
07-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2013
LANDED..........
February 20, 2014
rousania said:
hello po sa lahat.. ask ko lang kun sino pong my CSQ ano po usually questions ask during sa interview, myroon npo akong AOR awaiting interview sched nlang kaya todo preparation na ako pra nman mgka.CSQ din.. sana my magpost ng positive response.. salamat sa lahat
Sent you PM

solokru

Sep 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-04-2012
pernov14 said:
hello sir,

ANY IDEA IF IT IS OKEY TO APPLY FOR STUDENT VISA WHILE ONGOING APPLICATION FOR CSQ..I STILL DONT HAVE MY AOR. UP TO NOW.

ANY IDEAS???
thank you
Where are you going to apply for a student visa? Quebec? It's gonna be much more expensive. You'd need a huge POF compared to the one required in landing here in Quebec, plus you'd be considered (rightfully so) as an international student which would mean that your tuition fees are going to be much more expensive compared to a resident.

misstaken485

Feb 20, 2013
Hello po, need help im from singapore po ask ko lng san po ippsa
Yung dox? Kc from what i saw on the website to be posted in hongkong?

Another question po, ayaw kasi mgrelease ng coe yung hospital nmin unless for resignation. I was able to get coe for my housing loan pwede na po ba yun? Hoping for your kind response guys =)

droids

Feb 9, 2014
Pampanga
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2014
AOR Received.
July 17, 2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
ok Pa ba mag apply ng QSW?

ano po ba ang requirements?

3 years hospital experience (or)

tnx!

imanurse

Nov 11, 2013
hello everyone! :)
Ask ko lang po kung anung susunod na gagawin after nasend na ung docs at forms sa quebec?
Ilang months ang processing?
Need ba talaga mag french exam?

thanks hoping for your reply.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
Hi everyone.. I would just like to know if it is required that i submit my high school diploma and TOR. I assumed, based on the forms, that one MAY submit them, but not required.. will submit my CTCs of my college diploma and TOR.

TIA.

sinco

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
MONTREAL
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2014
AOR Received.
AOR dated July 03, 2014
would also need help with regards to addressees... i cant find the exact address of the hong kong visa office and to whom it should be addressed to. also, my previous employer needs an addressee for my COE. any help would be greatly appreciated.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sinco said:
Hi everyone.. I would just like to know if it is required that i submit my high school diploma and TOR. I assumed, based on the forms, that one MAY submit them, but not required.. will submit my CTCs of my college diploma and TOR.

TIA.
I suggest submitting them to avoid future problems.

sinco said:
would also need help with regards to addressees... i cant find the exact address of the hong kong visa office and to whom it should be addressed to. also, my previous employer needs an addressee for my COE. any help would be greatly appreciated.
Submit to Montreal office, check website for details.

mickeymouse21 said:
hi guys, is it ok na lagyan na lang ng NOT APPLICABLE instead of leaving it blank dun sa appication forms? thank you!
Yes

droids said:
ok Pa ba mag apply ng QSW?

ano po ba ang requirements?

3 years hospital experience (or)

tnx!
Start reading the Quebec immigration website for details.