+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

pernov14

Nov 7, 2011
solokru said:
QSW is like PNP. You're going to sign an agreement that you would need to reside in Quebec. You need to pay your taxes in Quebec and you need to reside in Quebec. I've heard from my cousin that some people who transferred to another province being denied and being deported back to the Philippines. I just don't know how soon they transferred. You need to essentially establish your residency in a province. Having your PR card and medicare registered to another province while you are a QSW would do you no good. If you're registering sa Ontario just wait for the FSW to open up. Mahirap humanap ng employer sa Ontario if you're planning to live in the Toronto area. There's a lot of nurses from Quebec and other provinces transferring to Toronto and there's a lot of reasons for that.

For the COE sa pinas you should have COE from all of your previous employers so that they can validate your experience. Good luck. I hope you figure out what you're gonna do soon.
thank you, it was very enlightenning..hope there is reciprocity though, like if I pass my CRNE in ontario, hope they can transfer my file to OIIQ so that I wouldnt have to start the registration again, like go through my employers and ask them to send to OIIQ. Do you have any idea if OIIQ honors CRNE?and the file transfer of an applicant if possible..HOPE THEY HONOR It..

yes I think I have to wait for FSW, or wait for an employer..sad

mcverzosa

Nov 3, 2012
Hi ask ko lang if super lamig ba sa montreal quebec? Ung super... Then halos hnd umiinit? Ask ko lang din kung puro work, ung tipong walang social life after work? Thanks ü

spaniard

Star Member
Jul 7, 2012
Hello every 1,

Can anybody help regarding my following queries:-

1. it takes how much time for "Acknowledgement of Receipt of Documents"??
2. and my profile is as follows, can somebody please calculate my points:-

Education:- (TOTAL: 17 years)
1. MBA (Finance): (Duration=2 years)
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Cost & Management Accounting: (Duration=1 year)
3. B.Com: (2 years)
4. High Secondary School: (Duration=2 years)
5. Secondary School: (Duration=10 years)

Experience:-
4 years in Bank (Designation: Trade Reporting Officer (Job Description: Trade Finance Reporting + Operations & Admn Work)

26 years

IELTS:
Speaking: 6.5, Listening: 6.5

French:
TCFQ result awaiting + DELF (Speaking:A2, Listening:A1) (also done 6 levels with 75% from alliance francaise)

Finance:
3500 CAD $

I'll be grateful.

Regards,

blacksheep882

Sep 11, 2012
solokru said:
^

Nope. I just applied on my own. It took about a year.

@ blacksheep

On page seven of this thread.

thanks solokru.. ur tips were indeed very helpful.

what is the next step after getting the CSQ? ano need for the federal stage. tnx.

kurtsebastian

Nov 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Magandang ARAW!!!

Me tanong lang po ako, qng magsusubmit po ako ng quebec app this year or bago mag March 2013, mabilisan po ba ang processing ngayon? Nurse po ako pati po asawa ko..

Nabasa ko po kasi na meron pong nagpass early this year then nainterview po kagad after 3mos. Willing naman po kaming magaral ng french ng asawa ko at eron naman po syang IELTS pa.. Salamat ;D

wen777

Nov 14, 2012
knivesvente said:
Kakarecieved ko lang po ng schedule ko. October 9 po ako. :)

God Bless satin! :)
Hi knivesvente. Magtatanung lang ako sana kung nag agency ka ba or ikaw lang direct nag apply. Thanks ha. Kasi ang bilis ng interview mo na kaagad.

joidiple

Oct 19, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
knivesvente said:
Basically, it depends on your qualification? 1 yr of experience will do. Have your qualifications assessed the soonest possible time. :)
hi sir! haven't heard from you. are you done with your interview? please share for everybody. thanks..

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
joidiple said:
hi sir! haven't heard from you. are you done with your interview? please share for everybody. thanks..
hi knivesvante,

please let us know your interview experience. :)

Cristee

Jul 10, 2012
gigianne2011 said:
nope I dont have any ITR.. and that is because I was not paying taxes while working as a nurse (kai gamay ra kaau among sweldo and gamay ra amo hospital) ... I started paying taxes when I was working in a call center for 6 months hehe =)
what i submitted were (only): a photocopy of my contract, and a certificate of employment with detailed job description... mao rajud na cya kai wala naju'y lain hehe..btw, where in pinas ka?
hello gigianne, naa pka karon dri pinas? me and mu husband are nurses. my husband is the main applicant wherein he gained his 1 year paid experience through RNheals, I have read the forum that you were also a nurse under NARS program (i think). Right now, we are confused about the itr and payslip of my husband since DOLE will never release it. please do respond and share your experience with us. you can also find me in fb: cristee panturas maraon. :)

tcoy0204

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
If wala po xang ITR or payslips, certification of exemption on tax payment po kuha xa ng form sa BIR.then have it notarize po.

mannyboy2012

Nov 23, 2012
Nagsubmit po kame ng application noong August 22, 2012 and received on August 24, 2012 na hangang ngayon po wala pa po kameng narereceived na AOR. Ang asawa ko po ang main applicant. She is a nurse po and I am a mechanical engineer with a 3 yrs old son. Matnong ko lang po na kelan po ba marereceived ang AOR namen. Pa-advise po sa mga nakaexperience na...Salamat po

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
mannyboy2012 said:
Nagsubmit po kame ng application noong August 22, 2012 and received on August 24, 2012 na hangang ngayon po wala pa po kameng narereceived na AOR. Ang asawa ko po ang main applicant. She is a nurse po and I am a mechanical engineer with a 3 yrs old son. Matnong ko lang po na kelan po ba marereceived ang AOR namen. Pa-advise po sa mga nakaexperience na...Salamat po
same here. i submitted nung august 29 and wala pa rin natanggap na AOR. worry ko lang kasi 6 mos ung validity ng check. sa february pa naman ma stale. matagal lng issuance ng AOR ngayon di kagaya before na would take 2-3 mos lng. hopefully by dec or january makareceive na tayo ng AOR. let's just pray. :)

pinoySaUk

Nov 27, 2012
nag apply rin ako sa HK BIQ , last october 29 2012, ang tagal nga sa UK ako ngayon pero pinasa ko application ko sa HK hindi sa Paris

LEEVY

Nov 14, 2012
help me pls.
BSN nurse bachelors
26 years old
3 years experince ICU
speaking 6 listening 5.5 in IELTS

ang gulo ksi if anong points kung Nurse k n bachelor s collage ? kung 12 or 10 ba?
at ung areas of training kung anong section ako.. hehehe..pls help me poh..thanks poh.. :-* :-*

feohaj

Nov 29, 2012
Hi Please help naman po, gusto ko po sana mag agency for Quebec Skilled Worker Program.I'M a Nurse here in Dubai.My maisusuggest po ba kayo to start and any agency in the Philippines or here in Dubai na reliable.Please help….. :)