+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filipino Nurses applying for Quebec

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
ung sa specialization lagay mo mga nursing skills mo like bedside care, medication administration, patient assessment, comme ca...

Karlmitch20

Sep 3, 2012
@gamma_jb. Db ganyan ung column na un.. Bat nursing skills po ung nilagay nyo?

Year diploma obtained. Specialization. Primary language of instruction

gamma_jb

Star Member
Mar 5, 2012
anu ba nilagay mo dun sa specialization? BSN? ung Name of Diploma BSN tas ung specialization is kung ano un na acquire mo na skills sa pag aral ng BSN...un ung pagkakaintindi ko...

cissino

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Dubai - U.A.E
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
11/03/2011
Med's Done....
19/04/2011
Passport Req..
02/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
.23/03/2012.............
Bonjour,

Comment faire poue avoir la reconnaissance, par le Conseil d'administration de l'Ordre. Que faire pour obtenir une équivalence de diplôme ou de la formation? de l'OIIQ pour les infirmières provenant hors du Canada .
Merci d'avance

temperance

Jun 17, 2012
ksa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 13,2013
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
aszalam said:
Hi Solokru,

I just went through all your posts and want to congratulate you on your successful attempt at immigrating.
With regards to the French language, I am pretty much in the same siutation as you are. I have not taken any French courses, though I am using the Rosetta Stone software for French Language Version 1.

I know its been a while but, can you please let me know what specifically was the IO asking you in French and to which you were responding in French as well. I am trying to cover all the bases here, like learning to communicate in French for going through my Personal Information, for conveying my reasons to migrate and basically completely introducing my self in the language. Do you think this shall suffice given you experiences

Finally did the IO ask about you work experience certificates/letters and Paycheck, contract and so on and should I take a copy of my bank statement?

I will be really grateful if you can reply.

thanks

HI ASZALAM ... MAY I ASK WHAT SITE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THE ROSETA STONE? IS IT FREE?

THANX.

genona

Apr 29, 2011
Uae
Category........
Visa Office......
CSQ - sub to montreal FEDERAL - sub to VO ABUDhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
Aug -16-2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/09/2012 App received by CIC 11/03/2013 IN PROCESS
Med's Request
not yet
Med's Done....
march 2013
Interview........
JULY 13, 2012( csq received)
Passport Req..
nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
dec 2013
LANDED..........
soonnnn
temperance said:
HI ASZALAM ... MAY I ASK WHAT SITE DID YOU DOWNLOAD THE ROSETA STONE? IS IT FREE?

THANX.

hi just an advice... you should know the meaning of your credentials in french, for example, birth certificate = Certificat de naissance, because the IO will ask you in french to show it.. also print all your research in french NOT in english because you already know the latter.

Goodluck!

knivesvente

Star Member
Mar 6, 2012
Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basically, it depends on your qualification? 1 yr of experience will do. Have your qualifications assessed the soonest possible time. :)

lookitslady said:
HI!!

ok lang po ba na yung experience mo is yung Rnheals lang?

matatangap kaya yun?

thanks.

BananaAryan

Sep 7, 2012
Hello nurses. I'm glad I've stumbled in this page kasi puro French nababasa ko sa mga useful links. Hehe. Can I also get answers to my questions? I'm applying for FSW sa Canada and hopefully would be included for January 2013 lodging of applications. Anyways, just in case I won't make it to the cap again next year, I need a plan b. I don't know anyone from Manitoba for provincial nominee program so I guess I can still try under the Quebec Skilled Worker program.

Thanks for the informative inputs everybody has shared. I think I have gathered some knowledge on how to apply. It's most likely submitting the documents then wait for the AOR then interview in HK that would give you additional points for you to reach 55 then steps to follow on immigration till you receive your visa. Am I correct? Just tell me what I'm missing.

So my questions are:

1. Granted that you landed an immigrant visa in Quebec, what is the status of an international educated nurse there?

2. In other provinces in Canada, you need to seat an exam for their CRNE right? Does that applies in Quebec too? I've googled that too but it brought me to a French page. Ive read here that one of us in now currently in quebec and can legally work other jobs but not as a registered nurse, so what are the steps to be an RN?

I hope I can get enlightenment from my inquiry. :)

Yan18

Oct 2, 2012
12mitch said:
Hi everyone! my interview schedule is on Oct 8. I was asked to bring certificate / diploma of french language indicating level obtained and total number of hours of studies. I'm studying on my own so i don't have this document. Do I need to enroll for basic french to get a certificate? What should I do? please help...
Hi. My interview date is also on the 8th. When are u leaving for Hongkong? Goodluck to us. I'm a little bit rattled about the interview being conducted in French.

maryr

Star Member
Nov 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
December 2, 2014 (Email)
AOR Received.
January 2012
Yan18 said:
Hi. My interview date is also on the 8th. When are u leaving for Hongkong? Goodluck to us. I'm a little bit rattled about the interview being conducted in French.
goodluck on your interview. please do share you experience. :)

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
Yan18 said:
yan, my flite sched is on oct 7..what time is your interview?

Yan18

Oct 2, 2012
12mitch said:
yan, my flite sched is on oct 7..what time is your interview?
@12mitch
leaving for HK early tomorrow morning, relax muna before the big day LOL 11am interview ko, ikaw?

@maryr
thanks!

12mitch

Jun 17, 2012
Yan18 said:
@ 12mitch
leaving for HK early tomorrow morning, relax muna before the big day LOL 11am interview ko, ikaw?

gosh! magkasunod pa pala tayo..1:30pm sched ko. hope to see you there. goodluck sa interview natin.