+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

jabba_83

Apr 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just attend the info session at HFO so you'll have an idea for the OSCE... sobraaaaaaaaang hirap ng OSCE :'(

cathy2613

Dec 4, 2013
Hi guys. Cathy here. I just wanna ask if may idea po kayo kung ano yung free ielts review center sa eglinton and yonge or bathurst and wilson.. I heard it last saturday sa isang Filipino but i failed to get the name of the center.. appreciate the response..Thanks. :)

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
Hi, I am so proud of you that you passed ielts take 1.You are smart and gifted person. For me, though I did not try yet I know that it is difficult. Can you help me your way of reviewing. I need ielts bec I need to get my visa screen for the US. Thanks,

Regards,
Mariet

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
Hi Joram 14,
Good for you! You must be smart! Congrats!!!! How much did you spent for the review Center. Thanks. Can you tutor me privately. Thanks

Mariet

Mariet

Dec 20, 2013
Hi,
If you passed all the requirements for registration to the CNO, they will send a registration form via post. What is your status here in Canada? Are u permanent resident or Citizen? If you are... then CNO will send you the registration form.

argee_08

Dec 28, 2013
iole said:
that means full na po yung exam date na yun. nakareceive din po ako and the options they gave me are may 14 and june 17 2014. when I logged in sa cehpea, 4 hours after ko mareceive yung email, close na po agad agad yung may 14 so I have no choice but to select june 17.nagsend nako agad kasi baka maubusan ng slot. I think mabilis mapuno ang slot sa dami ng applicants.
hi Iole... i'm also scheduled for june 17 OSCE... Are you still in the Phils? may I have your email add... thanks ;)

cranberries

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2013
AOR Received.
21/01/2013 AIP Received 14/02/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/29/2013
LANDED..........
12/08/2013
Hi everyone. I know that this is not an inquiry about being an RN, but I wish somebody could help me out with this.

I just got here almost a month ago. I wish to find a job as PSW or personal support worker. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines but since getting an RN job right now is impossible, I am considering getting a PSW job. I applied on several PSW job posts but it seems like all of them requires me to drive and own a car.

Does anybody know of a PSW or caregiving agency in Ontario (and operates in the burlington and nearby cities) that will not require driving?

Thanks in advance.

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
cranberries said:
Hi everyone. I know that this is not an inquiry about being an RN, but I wish somebody could help me out with this.

I just got here almost a month ago. I wish to find a job as PSW or personal support worker. I am a registered nurse in the Philippines but since getting an RN job right now is impossible, I am considering getting a PSW job. I applied on several PSW job posts but it seems like all of them requires me to drive and own a car.

Does anybody know of a PSW or caregiving agency in Ontario (and operates in the burlington and nearby cities) that will not require driving?

Thanks in advance.

@ cranberries

try to apply in long term facilities or retirement homes

cranberries

Apr 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/01/2013
AOR Received.
21/01/2013 AIP Received 14/02/2013
Med's Done....
26/11/2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18/07/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/29/2013
LANDED..........
12/08/2013
KMAEP said:
@ cranberries

try to apply in long term facilities or retirement homes
thanks will definitely do that.

adrianne1213

Jan 9, 2014
Joram14 said:
Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in OSCE. I did my exam last June 27, 2013 and successfully passed and got my eligibility to take CRNE next year. I did my review at Nursing Education Inc. in Bathurst and Wilson, they offered really great program that helped me in passing the exam. Should you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck to everyone. :)
hello.. how did you prepare for osce po? thank you!

Cheezled

Jan 15, 2014
Hello guys!
I just want to get more information about the immigration process and documents that needed to be processed here in Canada. My cousin is a RPN in the Philippines and he has work experience in ICU and different field. I was wondering how the process goes and documents he needs. Does he have to go back to school or he can take the RPN licensure here if he have experience in the Philippines? And what are the chances that he can get a job here as RPN?
Thanks,
Your help is appreciated

Marcha1982

Oct 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/27/2011
Med's Request
05/18/2012
Med's Done....
05/25/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8/18/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.4, 2013
LANDED..........
January 2014
hello kabayan!

I need an advise...
I will land in Toronto next week and I am planning to send the Application forms with the payment in their office in Canada. As a newcomer, I am doubtful about applying for RN, well, it has been the trend that most Filipino nurses get their RPN licenses first then they proceed to being an RN. Do CNO assess the documents first to check if you are eligible for RN/RPN? May 6 years work experience ako sa KSA but with almost 2 years of not practicing my profession after I left KSA. Is 2 years an issue?

Increased anxiety level pag ndi pa alam ang processo. But if you share your info and experiences, that will be a great help. Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,
Marcha1982 :)