Hi, I passed all the RPN exam requirements on my first attempt,
RPN-may 2013
Juris-passed
IELTS-listening-8.5,reading 7.0,writing 8.0, Speaking 7.5

mg eexpire na safety practice ko this OCT 17, 2013
na submit ko na lahat

WHATS next?

Should you have problems with ielts in a specific area, PM me...i can help

most of my friends are struggling with writing, ako din way back 2008, above 7 lahat except writing-6.5 lng ako kya d ako tumuloy sa new zealand noon, kasi ayaw ko mg health care assistant, I took the ielts last aug 24 at global village, ng file na ako for this sept.exam kasi i thot d ako mkapasa, d kasi ako nkatulog d nyt before...but i got 8 sa writing...i can help at no cost, even though ngpa tutor ako for 4 sessions 2 hours each.$35/hour....

i will be processing for RN assessment, kya lng mahal, im thinking about it pa...
any advise would be of help,
WHATS next after completing all the requirements???
Hi Lecter. I am scheduled to take the IELTS soon. can you give me some tips re:writing and speaking. Thanks.

Summer08

Jan 31, 2014
Anyone scheduled to take the OSCE on March 28?
And the HFO info session on March 5?

I need someone to talk to. I'm anxious. I need to pass the OSCE.
My safe practice will expire soon. :(

erichelle_rn

Jan 31, 2014
Joram14 said:
Hello everyone, I just want to share my experience in OSCE. I did my exam last June 27, 2013 and successfully passed and got my eligibility to take CRNE next year. I did my review at Nursing Education Inc. in Bathurst and Wilson, they offered really great program that helped me in passing the exam. Should you guys have any questions feel free to ask. Good luck to everyone. :)

Hi Joram14, How much did you paid for that review?Thanks!

yamenaid

Feb 1, 2014
Hi everyone! Newbie po ako dito. Anyway, I badly need your help. CNO sent me a letter informing me that I met the education requirement (RN ako sa Philippines) and I am eligible to take the registration exam for RPN. However, my evidence of nursing practice will expire on 15th of April 2014. ang dami kong questions, sana po may makasagot..

1. kung mag take ako ng exam either May or Sept 2014, may expiration po ba yun?
2. paano ako magpoprovide ng new evidence of practice since naka-base na ako dito sa canada? :(
3. I am under the live in caregiver program pa, is it worth it na mag exam na ako? kasi hinihingi ng CNO ung PR or proof of citizenship para makaregister..

baka po may reviewers kayo jan, pasend naman po sa email ko yamenaid @ yahoo.com . maraming salamat po!!!!

k8i

May 22, 2010
yamenaid said:
Hi everyone! Newbie po ako dito. Anyway, I badly need your help. CNO sent me a letter informing me that I met the education requirement (RN ako sa Philippines) and I am eligible to take the registration exam for RPN. However, my evidence of nursing practice will expire on 15th of April 2014. ang dami kong questions, sana po may makasagot..

2. paano ako magpoprovide ng new evidence of practice since naka-base na ako dito sa canada? :(
3. I am under the live in caregiver program pa, is it worth it na mag exam na ako? kasi hinihingi ng CNO ung PR or proof of citizenship para makaregister..

baka po may reviewers kayo jan, pasend naman po sa email ko yamenaid @ yahoo.com . maraming salamat po!!!!
hi yamenaid, requirement talaga ng CNO yung PR or proof of citizenship. Maybe they will allow you to take the exam, but not to register as an RPN yet hanggat wala ka pa PR. Just what i think though, it's better to ask them so you can be sure. And yung about sa evidence of practice, wala kasi ako nun kaya hindi kita masagot :(

ICUnurse

Aug 19, 2013
Hi! I again received an email from cehpea of schedules of OSCE for this year. Earliest is august 2014, latest date would be next year, february. May i ask who among you have taken the exam already?
How was it? If anyone failed it, what did the Cehpea propose to the IEN to continue application to CNO?
Another thing, $200 is required to be paid to CEHPEA, right? Which they will give back after you take the exam. Will they also return the money if ever i withdraw my application for OSCE? Thanks! :D

KMAEP

Mar 20, 2011
brampton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JANUARY 4, 2011
Med's Done....
DECEMBER 9, 2010
Interview........
JUNE 28, 2011
Passport Req..
FEBRUARY 28, 2011
LANDED..........
SEPTEMBER 11, 2011
yamenaid said:

@yamenaid

Did you submit your PRC registration or proof of employment to the college?? i think yun ang hinahanap nila as proof of practice..
then if your still under LIC, you can take the exam but once you passes, you cannot register with the college unless you have you open permit or you are already a PR..

candace101

Jan 22, 2014
hi guys, im new here
anyone who is in KSA processing their assessment for CRNE in Ontario? share naman experience nyo if they asked about the registration with the saudi council.........

yamenaid

Feb 1, 2014
KMAEP said:
@ yamenaid

Did you submit your PRC registration or proof of employment to the college?? i think yun ang hinahanap nila as proof of practice..
then if your still under LIC, you can take the exam but once you passes, you cannot register with the college unless you have you open permit or you are already a PR..
Yes po, sinubmit po ng PRC and previous employer ko ung verification form. May validity po ba ung exam, fpr example, naipasa ko ung RPN this september, pero still, di pa din nmn ako PR. Dapat bang mag exam na ako? Thanks p9!

marsbruno331

Jun 20, 2013
hi everyone...i just received my ielts results....L-8,S-8,R-6.5 tapos ang Writing ko 6,waahhhh...my nkaexperience nba sa inyo na mag appeal sa CNO pra iconsider ang ielts kapag isa lng naman ang d nkaabot sa desired score nila? pls share ur experience if you have any related to this matter...malapit na kasi maexpire SNP ko e,hay..thanx in advance...

shimesa

Feb 4, 2014
pinay-saffron said:
@ Faithyou, i already sent you the reviewers I have.. for those who are also asking for it, please give me your email add.. thanks
his safron im just new here in ontario can i ask for reviewers? thanks. this is my email ad:jingtaninas30@gmail.com. looking forward to hear from you soon.

narscathy

Nov 25, 2009
Ang bilis maubos ng registration slots.. tuloy ang ending sa January 2015 na nako magtatake ng OSCE,..huhu... sino mga kabatchmates ko ditto? hehe..

;D ;D