Feb. 6, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
received Feb 25; ECAS decision update Feb 22, 2014
LANDED..........
targets July, 2014
currently preparing for IQAS requirements, as prepreq sa RN sa Manitoba

Sam2187

Jan 19, 2014
Hi guys can anyone help me please... Regarding what to apply in first rn or prn?
I'm a PH RN
I'm an nclex passer California pero expired na...
I have 15months of hospital experience in Phil. From july2012-october2013
Im already starting to have my application.. As I red the forum parang madami ang prefer magrpn muna since it is cheaper.. Can u send me a private message in my email samsoledad21@gmail.com please help me I'm really confuse... Don't know what to do.... I'm lost.... Thanks in advance

k8i

May 22, 2010
Sam2187 said:
Hi guys can anyone help me please... Regarding what to apply in first rn or prn?
I'm a PH RN
I'm an nclex passer California pero expired na...
I have 15months of hospital experience in Phil. From july2012-october2013
Im already starting to have my application.. As I red the forum parang madami ang prefer magrpn muna since it is cheaper.. Can u send me a private message in my email samsoledad21 @ gmail.com please help me I'm really confuse... Don't know what to do.... I'm lost.... Thanks in advance
If you wanna get started right away (or sooner), go for RPN. They usually require RN applicants to take the OSCE and yung scheduling pa lang, months na hihintayin mo. I applied for RN and is scheduled to take my OSCE in May pero mag ssubmit na rin ako for RPN kasi ang tagal :(

A

airacaberoy

Hi Guys! I don't know what CNO means, but any idea regarding my query please reply here or hit my inbox. Thank you so much!

My family and I will be migrating very soon in Canada (British Columbia, Vancouver to be exact). I am an RN and I also took up Master's (MSN) here in the Philippines. I don't have any hospital experience for I was not permitted to work because of our status so until now I am studying (BS Med Tech this time) :'( :'( I just want to ask how can I work as a nurse/nurse aid when I'm there already. Do I still need to study? Take IELTS?

And another question is, I really wanted to study medicine there, Do you guys have any idea if they will credit my subjects and let me proceed to med proper?

Thanks again!

k8i

May 22, 2010
airacaberoy said:
Hi Guys! I don't know what CNO means, but any idea regarding my query please reply here or hit my inbox. Thank you so much!

My family and I will be migrating very soon in Canada (British Columbia, Vancouver to be exact). I am an RN and I also took up Master's (MSN) here in the Philippines. I don't have any hospital experience for I was not permitted to work because of our status so until now I am studying (BS Med Tech this time) :'( :'( I just want to ask how can I work as a nurse/nurse aid when I'm there already. Do I still need to study? Take IELTS?

And another question is, I really wanted to study medicine there, Do you guys have any idea if they will credit my subjects and let me proceed to med proper?

Thanks again!
CNO stands for College of Nurses of Ontario. For BC, it's CRNBC. Just try to google it up as they don't allow links here :-X You can submit your application online ;)

toph

Dec 18, 2010
k8i said:
i'm from downtown toronto. have you attended the info session from health force ontario?
Thanks for the reply.

No, I have not attended it yet. I was scheduled on April 08, 2014. How about you?

jrp215

Oct 14, 2009
I am eligible to take the RN and RPN exam by CNO; I already took the exam but failed.. During my application before; nursing evidence of practice is effective up to 5 yrs. and now it was change to 3 yrs. It means you have to get your license within 3 years.. anybody here who has the received a letter saying the evidence of practice has expired?

roncruz

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 6, 2010, full docs Dec 27,2010
Nomination.....
ECAS- In Process
AOR Received.
1st OCT 6, 2010 2nd AOR Jan 25,2011
IELTS Request
Nov 27,2010 Band 7 overall
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
April 18 2012
Med's Done....
April 30,2012 MEDS RECIEVED JULY 14, 2012 july 18 additional doc requested. July 25 addtl doc sent.
Interview........
waive
Passport Req..
AUG 3, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
sept 20 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2012
Hi jrp125
You can't take another round of exam because one of the requirements for eligibility to take crne is you have updated your practice within 3 years of safe practice as they call. :(

k8i

May 22, 2010
toph said:
Thanks for the reply.

No, I have not attended it yet. I was scheduled on April 08, 2014. How about you?
I'm scheduled for the April 8th too :)
if you don't mind me asking, anong year ka nag-graduate ng nursing?

jrp215

Oct 14, 2009
roncruz said:
Hi jrp125
You can't take another round of exam because one of the requirements for eligibility to take crne is you have updated your practice within 3 years of safe practice as they call. :(
thanks for the reply.. yes it's frustrating I cannot update my experience since I am already based in Canada. Honestly 3 yrs is too tight specially if you have to work while reviewing.
They allowed me to take the exam; I just want to confirm if it is true that even if I pass they will not issue the license until I finish some courses in school.

toph

Dec 18, 2010
k8i said:
I'm scheduled for the April 8th too :)
if you don't mind me asking, anong year ka nag-graduate ng nursing?
Hi, I graduated in 2009. Nag moved ako dito sa toronto in 2011. ikaw ba?