+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

Voltez

Mar 9, 2020
just asking if anyone here assessed their credentials in NNAS, im a graduate of nursing in Philippines and not a license. Im applying RPN here in Ontario. May experience naba kayo what happened sa pag assessed ng NNAS. Thanks po sa saasagot

SammyBFz

Apr 2, 2020
NNAS report states:

SUMMARY STATEMENT Based on curricular performance analysis at the ETP level, the education this applicant received is deemed Comparable to that of a Canadian Educated RN. This determination does not necessarily denote full comparability for each dimension. For details on the findings, see Section B3.

But DIMENSION REQUIREMENTS has 'somewhat comparable'

???

TIA guys
Hi there,
So glad for you! May I ask you now, one year later, what happened? What did the RB say to you? How long did the advisory report take in your case?

sharmei17

Star Member
Feb 2, 2012
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 17, 2014
AOR Received.
Oct 20-2014
File Transfer...
February 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2014
Passport Req..
Mar 10, 2015.....IN PROCESS APR 30-2015
VISA ISSUED...
DM May 14, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by June 23
Hello,

I want to ask if someone had a same situation as mine. I started my RN and RPN application way back 2012. Back then everything is easier and no NNAS. I got my RPN and worked until now. I met all the necessary requirement for RN except that they want me to fill some competency gaps and will need additional education. I went to Georgebrown in 2015 to 2016 but did not able to finish the bridging. now i got into a program that can help me fill those gaps. However, i checked with them this week and they told me through email thay they closed my RN application due to inactivity and they closed it April 5 2019. My question is, can I appeal with them to reopen it? There has been no email or update from them that my application was closed or will close.
Can my evidence of nursing practice, which they said expired on April 5 2019, be be current since I am working as a nurse RPN in a clinic where RN and RPN duties are the same?
Also, if they want additional education hrs, can CPR and standard first aid considered additional hrs of nursing practice? Or workplace safety and HIPPAA certification?

I don't want the application to go to waste. It's been a busy in a while I got pregnant twice and busy with work and family that's why I did not able to finish my study.

Please kindly advise.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello,

I want to ask if someone had a same situation as mine. I started my RN and RPN application way back 2012. Back then everything is easier and no NNAS. I got my RPN and worked until now. I met all the necessary requirement for RN except that they want me to fill some competency gaps and will need additional education. I went to Georgebrown in 2015 to 2016 but did not able to finish the bridging. now i got into a program that can help me fill those gaps. However, i checked with them this week and they told me through email thay they closed my RN application due to inactivity and they closed it April 5 2019. My question is, can I appeal with them to reopen it? There has been no email or update from them that my application was closed or will close.
Can my evidence of nursing practice, which they said expired on April 5 2019, be be current since I am working as a nurse RPN in a clinic where RN and RPN duties are the same?
Also, if they want additional education hrs, can CPR and standard first aid considered additional hrs of nursing practice? Or workplace safety and HIPPAA certification?

I don't want the application to go to waste. It's been a busy in a while I got pregnant twice and busy with work and family that's why I did not able to finish my study.

Please kindly advise.
Contact CNO. Also to add you will need to appear for Nclex to get RN licence.

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Hi I am new in this group. Can you pls advise kung ano ang dapat kong ipadala sa Pilipinas kasama ng NNAS forms bukod sa I. D. ko at autorization form. kc sister ko lng ang mgaasikaso dun. Para sa PRC and school forms. thank you

Geoche

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
Anyone here the same situation as me. Working as RPN since 2011. BSN graduate 2006 Philippines. Anong result ng assessment nyo sa CNO. Do I need to send employment form to my job as RPN? Thank you.

jmargret

Apr 15, 2018
Hi! Do you guys know how long need magvolunteer/work again sa Pinas kung expired na yung safe practice? Any of you na ganito ginawa para ma update yung safe practice? Thanks so much!

hannah17

Mar 6, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi! Do you guys know how long need magvolunteer/work again sa Pinas kung expired na yung safe practice? Any of you na ganito ginawa para ma update yung safe practice? Thanks so much!
Hi, ask ko lang if may idea ka na now ilang weeks ang needed?
thank you.