Passport Req..
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2011
LANDED..........
07-24-2011
canimmigrant said:
hello everyone! been a while...

paulferrer, RPN and RN simultaneous applications are allowed... and you need not submit copies of TOR and verification of registration again IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ON-GOING RN assessment with the college... yung docs mo na sinubmit for RN assessment is what they will use for your RPN assessment as well...

Thanks for the info friend! Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako kung pursue ko na agad RPN registration alongside my RN registration process eh. Based from the timelines from submission
of BET eh one month to go nalang "baka" release na yung results ng assessment ko. If I start my RPN reg now ang best case scenario eh pag nadeny ako sa RN reg eh nakaumpisa nako ng
RPN reg. Worst case naman eh eligible ako for CRNE tapos ongoing assessment ako for RPN, ayun gastos. Hehe pero parang hindi naman worst case yun hehehe. Masaya pala yun
yun nga lang gastos sa RPN. I won't take both exams naman, if I'm eligible straight RN na sana...Isip isip muna...

prinsipe

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Request
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-03-2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
resolute said:
Hello everyone! Join po ako dito. :) I requested for a RPN application package yesterday. How soon do you think will I receive it ? Lahat po ba via email o yung iba snail mail/ courier? Thank you sa magrereply. ;)
In my case, I received the application package via email a week after the request.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
paulferrer said:
Thanks for the info friend! Nagdadalawang isip kasi ako kung pursue ko na agad RPN registration alongside my RN registration process eh. Based from the timelines from submission
of BET eh one month to go nalang "baka" release na yung results ng assessment ko. If I start my RPN reg now ang best case scenario eh pag nadeny ako sa RN reg eh nakaumpisa nako ng
RPN reg. Worst case naman eh eligible ako for CRNE tapos ongoing assessment ako for RPN, ayun gastos. Hehe pero parang hindi naman worst case yun hehehe. Masaya pala yun
yun nga lang gastos sa RPN. I won't take both exams naman, if I'm eligible straight RN na sana...Isip isip muna...
i'm also waiting for my RN assessment before i pursue the RPN assessment... pinag pray ko na yun kay Padre Pio, St. Rita and St. Therese ;D ;D ;D so let's just wait a little, sayang din ang pera... pang bili din ng bed frame yon sa ikea hahahahaha!

cim said:
Hey guys, i am a little bit confused regarding the CNO's assessment process.
I am RN, BA, MHA + with 10 years experience. CNO has emailed me an application package ( including verification from university, hours of practice during the study and grades ) without the verification of empolyment & license. What does it mean? Is it first step in the assessment and afterwords i'll receive the paperwork for my employer and jurisdiction?
Another question is about the BET. Who needs to take the assessment?

Thank you all for reply,
Cim
hello Cim... talagang ang initial assessment packet that is sent through email by the CNO for RN applicants ONLY INCLUDES THE VERIFICATION OF COURSE COMPLETION... they will evaluate you INITIALLY based on your nursing curriculum... then you will receive a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application and (if your TOR has been sent by your school already at the time the letter was generated) verification of course completion... it is stated in letter as well to give them 12 weeks to decide on your application... but expect them to give you a feedback on your application in less than 12 weeks... dun na nila ipapadala ang VERIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT, LICENSURE and ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION... kasama din dito ang OPTION FORM (where you will be asked to withdraw your application or agree to submit additional requirements to facilitate your assessment) at BET (Baccalaureate Equivalency Table)... yung iba dito na march na nag apply, wala daw silang BET na natanggap... pero kami ni paulferrer na nov last year nag apply, may BET pa kasama...

from what i gather, here is how the CNO evaluates each application... first, they evaluate the nursing education... if they find it sufficient, they will issue an eligibility, pag kulang (which is mostly the case for IENs from the Philippines like us because we lack 2 years of pre-admission to their baccalaureate degree - 10 years lang tayo dito (6 years sa GS and 4 years sa HS) samantalang sila 12 years (8 yrs GS, 4 yrs HS)... so yung may mga MAN or MSN degrees, nakakakuha agad ng eligibility dahil yung 2 years nila ng MAN corresponds to the 2 years that we lack... ang baccalaureate degree nila is pareho lang sa atin actually, yung 2 years na lintik na yon ang kulang satin...

if they find your nursing education lacking, they will further evaluate your suitability to take the CRNE through your EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION and the BET...

the rest of the requirements like Proof of Language Proficiency, Verification of Registration, Proof of Residency etc. etc., you can submit this anytime during your registration process... pero para ma evaluate ka nila kung eligible ka mag take ng CRNE yun lang EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION AND BET ang kailangan nila... this is what you have to comply with agad para ka nila ma assess for the exam... hanggang hindi mo ito na co-complete, your application will not undergo initial assessment...

sorry mahaba... hahahaha! iyan ata ang trademark ko sa posts ko... lalo pag may ine-explain ako hehehehe... i hope this helps ;D

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
hello Cim... talagang ang initial assessment packet that is sent through email by the CNO for RN applicants ONLY INCLUDES THE VERIFICATION OF COURSE COMPLETION... they will evaluate you INITIALLY based on your nursing curriculum... then you will receive a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application and (if your TOR has been sent by your school already at the time the letter was generated) verification of course completion... it is stated in letter as well to give them 12 weeks to decide on your application... but expect them to give you a feedback on your application in less than 12 weeks... dun na nila ipapadala ang VERIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT, LICENSURE and ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION... kasama din dito ang OPTION FORM (where you will be asked to withdraw your application or agree to submit additional requirements to facilitate your assessment) at BET (Baccalaureate Equivalency Table)... yung iba dito na march na nag apply, wala daw silang BET na natanggap... pero kami ni paulferrer na nov last year nag apply, may BET pa kasama...

from what i gather, here is how the CNO evaluates each application... first, they evaluate the nursing education... if they find it sufficient, they will issue an eligibility, pag kulang (which is mostly the case for IENs from the Philippines like us because we lack 2 years of pre-admission to their baccalaureate degree - 10 years lang tayo dito (6 years sa GS and 4 years sa HS) samantalang sila 12 years (8 yrs GS, 4 yrs HS)... so yung may mga MAN or MSN degrees, nakakakuha agad ng eligibility dahil yung 2 years nila ng MAN corresponds to the 2 years that we lack... ang baccalaureate degree nila is pareho lang sa atin actually, yung 2 years na lintik na yon ang kulang satin...

if they find your nursing education lacking, they will further evaluate your suitability to take the CRNE through your EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION and the BET...

the rest of the requirements like Proof of Language Proficiency, Verification of Registration, Proof of Residency etc. etc., you can submit this anytime during your registration process... pero para ma evaluate ka nila kung eligible ka mag take ng CRNE yun lang EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION AND BET ang kailangan nila... this is what you have to comply with agad para ka nila ma assess for the exam... hanggang hindi mo ito na co-complete, your application will not undergo initial assessment...

sorry mahaba... hahahaha! iyan ata ang trademark ko sa posts ko... lalo pag may ine-explain ako hehehehe... i hope this helps ;D

[/quote]

Hey, thank you for your reply, i cant understand half an answer though ( since i am not a fillipino ) :'(

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
oh, i'm sorry... this thread is mainly for FILIPINOS so i assumed you were one... so here it goes again... ::) ;D ;D ;D

hello Cim... the initial assessment packet that is sent through email by the CNO for RN applicants ONLY INCLUDES THE VERIFICATION OF COURSE COMPLETION... they will evaluate you INITIALLY based on your nursing curriculum... then you will receive a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application and (if your TOR has been sent by your school already at the time the letter was generated) verification of course completion... it is stated in their letter as well to give them 12 weeks to decide on your application... but expect them to give you a feedback on your application in less than 12 weeks... there you will receive the VERIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT, LICENSURE and ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION... also included in this packet are the OPTION FORM (where you will be asked to withdraw your application or agree to submit additional requirements to facilitate your assessment) and BET (Baccalaureate Equivalency Table)... some of us here who applied just last march did not get the BET in their packet... whereas those who applied late last year received packets with BET...

from what i gather, here is how the CNO evaluates each application... first, they evaluate the nursing education... if they find it sufficient, they will issue an eligibility... if they find your nursing education lacking, they will further evaluate your suitability to take the CRNE through your EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION and the BET...

the rest of the requirements like Proof of Language Proficiency, Verification of Registration, Proof of Residency etc. etc., you can submit this anytime during your registration process... but for the college to assesses your eligibility to take the CRNE they will only need your EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION AND BET... this is what you have to comply with as early as you can for them to assess you for the exam... until you complete these requirements, your application will not undergo initial assessment...

i hope this helps ;D

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
canimmigrant said:
oh, i'm sorry... this thread is mainly for FILIPINOS so i assumed you were one... so here it goes again... ::) ;D ;D ;D

hello Cim... the initial assessment packet that is sent through email by the CNO for RN applicants ONLY INCLUDES THE VERIFICATION OF COURSE COMPLETION... they will evaluate you INITIALLY based on your nursing curriculum... then you will receive a letter acknowledging the receipt of your application and (if your TOR has been sent by your school already at the time the letter was generated) verification of course completion... it is stated in their letter as well to give them 12 weeks to decide on your application... but expect them to give you a feedback on your application in less than 12 weeks... there you will receive the VERIFICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT, LICENSURE and ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION... also included in this packet are the OPTION FORM (where you will be asked to withdraw your application or agree to submit additional requirements to facilitate your assessment) and BET (Baccalaureate Equivalency Table)... some of us here who applied just last march did not get the BET in their packet... whereas those who applied late last year received packets with BET...

from what i gather, here is how the CNO evaluates each application... first, they evaluate the nursing education... if they find it sufficient, they will issue an eligibility... if they find your nursing education lacking, they will further evaluate your suitability to take the CRNE through your EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION and the BET...

the rest of the requirements like Proof of Language Proficiency, Verification of Registration, Proof of Residency etc. etc., you can submit this anytime during your registration process... but for the college to assesses your eligibility to take the CRNE they will only need your EDUCATION, EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, ADDITIONAL NURSING EDUCATION AND BET... this is what you have to comply with as early as you can for them to assess you for the exam... until you complete these requirements, your application will not undergo initial assessment...

i hope this helps ;D
Thank you alot regarding the information, you were very helpful :)

I have another issue...i am applying for CNO but not sure about working eventually in Ontario. I've understood that in order to obtain RN lisence in other province, it' s a bureaucratic procedure and it's possible.
Is it correct?

Thank you in advance:)

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
cim said:
Thank you alot regarding the information, you were very helpful :)

I have another issue...i am applying for CNO but not sure about working eventually in Ontario. I've understood that in order to obtain RN lisence in other province, it' s a bureaucratic procedure and it's possible.
Is it correct?

Thank you in advance:)
choose your province carefully as canada has this two-year practice rule... you are required to practice for AT LEAST TWO YEARS in the province where you obtained your initial registration from before you can endorse your license to a different province...

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
Gdragon said:
hi faith you! sa saudi rin ako nagwork. kumuha ka ba ng certificate of good standing sa saudi council? kailangan pa ba yun isali sa requirements? yung assessment package na sinend sakin di rin kasama ang verification of employment form. sino ba dapat mag fill up nun? ok lang ba ang head nurse or kailangan HR tlga? just received the assessment package 2 days ago. di ko pa sinisimulan. I'm a post june 26, 2010 applicant and I already have PPR. Hope you can reply to my questions. Salamat!

Gdragon
hello there...i was not even aware na we can get pala a certificate from saudi council..?if you have one, submit mo na rin together w/ your application. regarding the verification for the employers- i think yun nursing supervisors eh allowed to fill up the forms, i'm just not sure pwede head nurse...you can ask CNO on that matter. sa HR kasi namin dun eh puro arab people, they may not understand it or baka mamisplace lang nila..hehehe... :p

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
canimmigrant said:
choose your province carefully as canada has this two-year practice rule... you are required to practice for AT LEAST TWO YEARS in the province where you obtained your initial registration from before you can endorse your license to a different province...
Hey, can you kindly provide me a link regarding this info? I never heard about such a rule :eek:

paulferrer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-2010
Med's Request
09-2010
Med's Done....
09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2011
LANDED..........
07-24-2011
canimmigrant said:

Canimmigrant...ikaw na...ikaw na ang CNO MASTER!!! At may translation pa!!! wooohoooo!!! Idol talaga kita Ma'am! Dapat gawa ka na ng
blog about CNO reg. ala heatspine...Thank you for the information, keep em coming!!!

i hope this helps ;D

envogue

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.14,2010
AOR Received.
Feb.14,2011
Med's Request
March 10,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2011
Hi! sa mga nakapag process na ng Verification of license sa PRC Manila., how long nila matapos yung pag verify before they send it to CNO? i mean usually?

Coz here in our province it's 2-3 weeks... verification pa lang yun, hindi pa nila na send... since I'm planning if it's possible sa manila PRC na lang mag process kasi baka mas madali... thanks!

khai

Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2010
AOR Received.
08-12-2010/17-03-2011
IELTS Request
GT IELTS request: January 21, 2011
File Transfer...
13-04-2011
Med's Request
03-05-2011
Med's Done....
24-05-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2011
LANDED..........
04-08-2011
envogue said:
Hi! sa mga nakapag process na ng Verification of license sa PRC Manila., how long nila matapos yung pag verify before they send it to CNO? i mean usually?

Coz here in our province it's 2-3 weeks... verification pa lang yun, hindi pa nila na send... since I'm planning if it's possible sa manila PRC na lang mag process kasi baka mas madali... thanks!
HI envogue..mga 1 week din..pero good thing is you wont have to come back to get the forms and have it mailed..pwede mo na iwan yung claim slip sa courier na nandun sa PRC.THen they'll have you sign an authorization form and they'll text you nalang the tracking number..:)

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
cim said:
Hey, can you kindly provide me a link regarding this info? I never heard about such a rule :eek:
Hello guys, trying again to reveal the truth regarding an RN lisence endorsment.

Thank you all in advance:)

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
cim said:
Hello guys, trying again to reveal the truth regarding an RN lisence endorsment.

Thank you all in advance:)
read it somewhere but can't remember... you can look it up or do your own research... i might have gotten this one wrong... i believe you will still be required by certain provinces to submit some, but not all, of the requirements... but it seems it is possible to endorse in less than two years... when i remember where i read it i will post it here...

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
canimmigrant said:
read it somewhere but can't remember... you can look it up or do your own research... i might have gotten this one wrong... i believe you will still be required by certain provinces to submit some, but not all, of the requirements... but it seems it is possible to endorse in less than two years... when i remember where i read it i will post it here...
I did my research, believe me...nothing came up. I have spoke to CNO and got the answer that it a possible procedure. Thanks;-)