+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FILIPINO NURSES applying for CNO REGISTRATION ONLY - English and Tagalog posts

nielz

Jun 4, 2011
CarribRN said:
Hi Nielz!

My friend has a visitor visa prior to even applying for the registration and currently has a pending application for immigration.
Do you think tourist visa is applicable for my case? For what I know, I am not qualified to apply under federal skilled worker since i don't have at least 1 year work experience?

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nielz said:
Do you think tourist visa is applicable for my case? For what I know, I am not qualified to apply under federal skilled worker since i don't have at least 1 year work experience?
I am not aware if there is any other type of visa aside from the TRV that would allow you to go to Canada to take up the CRNE. If it is a TRV, you would have to meet the normal requirements by the embassy for TRV issuance. One poster from another site said before that having an exam eligibility would not help your case from getting a TRV if other requirements by the embassy are not met. You might want to try to research more though on this to verify.

prinsipe

Star Member
May 11, 2011
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2010
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
Med's Request
17-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-03-2011
Passport Req..
26-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-05-2011
nielz said:
I passed my application last March and received the eligibility letter yesterday together with the 'application for exam' form. Exam date available for me is Sept.14,2011. Meaning, I need to be in Canada before that date. My problem is...I don't have visa yet. Do you think that I can have a visitor visa by Sept?
Thanks nielz sa info. So more or less, 3 months ang processing for CRPNE eligibility.

Gdragon

Nov 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb. 22, 2011 2nd AOR: March 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
March 18, 2011
Med's Done....
April 3, 2010; Received by VO April 8, 2011
Hello po! I'm also planning for CNO registration. They already sent me the assessment package by email two days ago, at ganun din po, hindi rin included yung form para sa verification of employment.

Gdragon

Nov 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 8, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb. 22, 2011 2nd AOR: March 16, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
March 18, 2011
Med's Done....
April 3, 2010; Received by VO April 8, 2011
faithyou said:
i emailed CNO today, i informed them that the verification for employer form was not included in the package that they've sent me.kaya ang nasent ko lang is the form i filled up & yun sa school.when are they sending it kaya?toxic kasi yun mga employers ko dun pa sa saudi arabia... ::)
hi faith you! sa saudi rin ako nagwork. kumuha ka ba ng certificate of good standing sa saudi council? kailangan pa ba yun isali sa requirements? yung assessment package na sinend sakin di rin kasama ang verification of employment form. sino ba dapat mag fill up nun? ok lang ba ang head nurse or kailangan HR tlga? just received the assessment package 2 days ago. di ko pa sinisimulan. I'm a post june 26, 2010 applicant and I already have PPR. Hope you can reply to my questions. Salamat!

Gdragon

silentfan

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
hi everyone, and to you paul ferrer who started this thread.

I have submitted also my documents for CNO assessment for the registration. Im a second courser of nursing po. I have the same case like ms. faithfully hopeful. I was given a package of docs to accomplish like verification of employment etc. Ill keep you updated po, with my case.

To everyone, can i ask for help? Do you have a blank photocopy of the Verification forms for the employers and and licensing body? Mine was lost by the employer that i submitted with. :( So i have to secure for another one. Please friends, i need your help. I will shoulder the expenses, and I can deposit it to your accounts. For the photocopy and courier. Thanks po.

- paula

faithfully hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/2010
Doc's Request.
12/5/2010
File Transfer...
18/5/2010
Med's Request
26/10/2010
Med's Done....
11/11/2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30/5/2011 Passport Sent:6/2/2011
VISA ISSUED...
received: June 17,2011
LANDED..........
hopefully 1st week of august
silentfan said:
hi everyone, and to you paul ferrer who started this thread.

I have submitted also my documents for CNO assessment for the registration. Im a second courser of nursing po. I have the same case like ms. faithfully hopeful. I was given a package of docs to accomplish like verification of employment etc. Ill keep you updated po, with my case.

To everyone, can i ask for help? Do you have a blank photocopy of the Verification forms for the employers and and licensing body? Mine was lost by the employer that i submitted with. :( So i have to secure for another one. Please friends, i need your help. I will shoulder the expenses, and I can deposit it to your accounts. For the photocopy and courier. Thanks po.

- paula
I have photocopies of all forms sent by CNO..segurista lang?..heheh...the problem is that all forms from CNO is personalized...correct me if im wrong..kc po lahat ng forms may name ka sa right upper part ng forms,and the first form which is ur application form is bar coded..kya ang alam ko po kailangan request ka sa cno thru email...sabhin mo na nwla nung employer mo,or because of delivery problems...something ganun..nagrereply nman po cla..and nagsesend ng bagong forms...ung huling form na pindla sa akin may name din ei..please PM me,pra sa email add mo..i can send it to you if u want...kya lang di ko maccgurado,if CNO will accept it,kc nga may names,pero if ttakpan mo kpag ipaphotocopy...kya lang...ay,di ko po sure sa advise kong huli..better email ang CNO.

silentfan

Star Member
Feb 3, 2011
OMG, oo nga pala, thanks faithfullu hopeful... yeah, I've notice ngayon lang na meron ngang name. huhuhuh. na overlook ko.

Sige I'll write to CNO regarding that. For sure medyo matagal nga lang ata sila nag reply, but its okey, hihintayin ko. Na send na ba ng employer mo ang mga forms? ako isang employer ko pa lang nag send.

Balitaan tayo ah, kasi parehas tayo na hiningian din ng job description. Thanks po ulit. ;D :D

paulferrer

Star Member
Jun 5, 2010
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-2010
Doc's Request.
05-2010
Med's Request
09-2010
Med's Done....
09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-13-2011
LANDED..........
07-24-2011
silentfan said:
OMG, oo nga pala, thanks faithfullu hopeful... yeah, I've notice ngayon lang na meron ngang name. huhuhuh. na overlook ko.

Sige I'll write to CNO regarding that. For sure medyo matagal nga lang ata sila nag reply, but its okey, hihintayin ko. Na send na ba ng employer mo ang mga forms? ako isang employer ko pa lang nag send.

Balitaan tayo ah, kasi parehas tayo na hiningian din ng job description. Thanks po ulit. ;D :D
Oo nga po individualized talaga yung mga forms. Just write the CNO. Give them around 3 to 5 days to reply.

Congrats to faithfully hopeful for getting the eligibility! Goodluck on your exam!

reydon123

Star Member
Nov 5, 2008
silentfan said:

Just call CNO and ask them to email you the needed forms so that you will have it in no time, kaya nga lang medyo matagal sila mag hold ng call eh...or try to email them and ask for the forms, it happened to me also, just called them and they sent me the forms thru email.

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
hello everyone! been a while...

reydon123, congratulations sayo! i know the stress of waiting and i'm sure you must be so happy finally dumating na ang eligibility mo... sana kami din palarin gaya mo... ;D ;D ;D when did you submit your BET to the college?

regarding the confusion on why some got their verification for employment forms while the others did not, it would probably guide us better if we indicate at the end of our posts whether we applied for RPN or RN registration...

if i'm not mistaken, faithyou, Gdragon and prinsipe are RPN applicants... that is probably why there were no verifications for employment included with the forms the CNO sent you... faithfully hopeful has an RN application... so does paulferrer and me...

paulferrer, RPN and RN simultaneous applications are allowed... and you need not submit copies of TOR and verification of registration again IF YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ON-GOING RN assessment with the college... yung docs mo na sinubmit for RN assessment is what they will use for your RPN assessment as well...

CarribRN, so happy to see you here... we can all learn a lot from your experiences and inputs... thank you for gracing our thread ;D ;D ;D are you already in canada?

nielz, congratulations on getting your RPN eligibility... i suggest you sit for the exam when you get to canada as an immigrant already... you would not finish your registration unless you provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or working visa... kasama ito sa requirement nila for final registration... hindi gaya sa ibang states ng amerika na basta ipasa mo lang si NCLEX-RN or NCLEX-PN, licensed ka na... ang board of cali nga recently naghigpit sa SIN requirement nila... kaya nagpa endorse ang madami sa Vermont...

if i remember it right, you are given 4 years to schedule your exam with the college once you get your eligibility... you can confirm this with the CNO... so you have that much time to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker... i have read different blogs profusely and learned that passing the CRNE or CRPNE does not help in applying for an immigrant visa... unless you get to canada, and find a way to stay there legally, all your efforts to have yourself registered will just be in vain... sayang pera at pagod kung hindi mo din sya magagamit...

please don't think i am trying to dampen your spirits... i am trying to do the opposite... i want you to see that this takes planning and time... both of which are at your disposal... madami kasi ako kilala, nasasayang lang ang pagod at pera... dahil kulang sa planning... tapos tatamarin na... maya maya, nag give up na... iba ang process ng canada compared sa US... sa US, para ka ma petition ng isang employer, you are a shoo-in if you already passed your exams (NCLEX and IELTS/TOEFL)... sa canada, you go through their FSW application and satisfy those first... walang bearing sa kanila if you already passed your CRNE of CRPNE dahil hindi ka naman makakakuha ng license to practice UNLESS you provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or work permit...

so this answers someone's question why i recommend to commence registration when you get to the medical stage of your FSW application... ito naman ay sa point of view ko lang... BUT ANYONE WHO WISHES TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION MAY DO SO AT ANY TIME THEY DEEM NECESSARY... sa akin lang, para wag lang masayang ang pera at panahon... dahil kung walang way na makakakuha ng permanent residency status or working visa, futile na din magpa assess...

so focus your energy on getting that permanent resident visa by applying as an FSW or working visa... mas maganda kung makahanap ka ng offer of work employment as this will make the process easier for you...

i wish you the best and i hope to meet you in canada someday ;D

resolute

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2011
prinsipe said:
You can go the the website of CNO and request the Application package. I recently request the package and received it via email.
Hello everyone! Join po ako dito. :) I requested for a RPN application package yesterday. How soon do you think will I receive it ? Lahat po ba via email o yung iba snail mail/ courier? Thank you sa magrereply. ;)

resolute

Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2010
Doc's Request.
12-03-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2010
Med's Done....
07-10-2010
Passport Req..
30-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2011
tinang said:
hello everyone,

i got my cprne package from cno. planning to apply after we receive our visas :) practical nurse lang muna apply namin with my hubby kasi d daw masyado strict sa requirements. my hubby is eligible na to take the exam and ako mag apply pa lang. mas shorter lang daw din ang time for the practical nurse application to process kaysa RN. kaya go na muna akong mag PN

[/quote

Hi! Gaano kabilis niyo nareceive ang crpne application package from the time you requested it? via email po ba? Ilang months po processing pag crpne? I'm taking this route din kasi. once, nasa ontario na, at may job, saka ako apply pang RN. Thanks :) :)

envogue

Star Member
Mar 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct.14,2010
AOR Received.
Feb.14,2011
Med's Request
March 10,2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 10, 2011
hi guys,

i requested for both RN & RPN application forms last March, & both forms that were sent to me thru email don't have verification of emp0lyment & license... actually they're both similar except sa naka indicate na for RN or RPN ito.. I really wish na included na coz, I've sent my RNapplication end of March pa, there was an error in their part that they deducted only 226 for my RN application, so I had to write them thru snail mail to have it corrected & I supplied my cc details for the remaining 400+ na difference for RN registration. They received it end of April/1st week May, & told me, that's the time that I'll count for the 12 weeks for another updates from them. I already have my visa... & I wanna go na talaga... but the verification of employment & license na lang ang hinihintay ko , so that I will be the one to process it here, coz pag umalis na ako.. sobrang hassle na & baka may errors naman... hay... I cant book my flight, I hope I could book pa naman earlier para cheaper. but I have to wait for those forms. BTW, another forumer "Kha"i na post june also applied Feb for RN, no verification included, she also called CNO, but was told to wait for updates, & after 2 months dumating yung verification of employment & license, ielts, etc. nya... just sharing my experiece... God bless to all of us :)

cim

Star Member
Mar 29, 2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/07/2011
AOR Received.
03/10/2011
File Transfer...
2/11/2011
Hey guys, i am a little bit confused regarding the CNO's assessment process.
I am RN, BA, MHA + with 10 years experience. CNO has emailed me an application package ( including verification from university, hours of practice during the study and grades ) without the verification of empolyment & license. What does it mean? Is it first step in the assessment and afterwords i'll receive the paperwork for my employer and jurisdiction?
Another question is about the BET. Who needs to take the assessment?

Thank you all for reply,
Cim