60 days over......still no news...starting get worried....:(

All the best & God bless

Cheers,
Rishab

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishabshanker, do you know when your application was received by CIO? Mine was received on 28 Sep and I got AOR today (30th Nov) so you still have time. You will surely get it in a few days.

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
I have sent my/spouse addtional family information in english but not in native script

in one of the form i also wrote N/a where they asked for name in native script

has anyone gone thru without giving these forms in native script

thanks in adv

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
greetings,

I was away for vocations. Came back today and woww there r good news everywhere. congrats nz2ca, garian4u and others who received AOR. Looks like September applicants are almost done. Do we need to start a new thread for full application or this one is good ??

R

rishabshanker

garian4u said:
Rishabshanker, do you know when your application was received by CIO? Mine was received on 28 Sep and I got AOR today (30th Nov) so you still have time. You will surely get it in a few days.
Hi Garian,

mine was recd on 28th at NS....hope to hear a positive news by this week atleast!!..keeping my fingers crossed..:)

All the Best & God Bless

Cheers,
Rishab

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yesIcan said:
greetings,

I was away for vocations. Came back today and woww there r good news everywhere. congrats nz2ca, garian4u and others who received AOR. Looks like September applicants are almost done. Do we need to start a new thread for full application or this one is good ??I think it might be better to continue with this thread in order to keep ourselves fully informed of other peoples needs and movements along the way. Any other opinions?

Welcome back. Hope you are well rested?

rizela

Star Member
Sep 28, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats garian4u! and to everyone who laready got your AOR.

no news for me yet but i'm keeping my fingers crossed.
hopefully, i'll get it this week.

good luck on your next steps.

R

rishabshanker

barsindoo said:
Submitted full documents today.
All the best and God Bless barsindoo....may you get your visa soon without any issues whatsoever!!...:)

Cheers,
Rishab

yesIcan

Star Member
Sep 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
0213 and 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barsindoo said:
Submitted full documents today.
Wish u all the best. My IELTS is scheduled for December 5. After that, the PCCs and I'll be sending my documents too.

meena1208

Star Member
Aug 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2012
AOR Received.
30-11-2012
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2014
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Urgent question:

I am sending the application for PCC to indian embasy. Do we have to send notarise passport copies, State ID or driver licence , notarise photo. I am very confused at this. As I was going through the site they said send form, original passport, photo and $20.. pls let me know what exactly i need to send them..

garian4u

Nov 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Meena1208, which is your embassy? They are a little confusing. Even on the photo notarisation thing. Actually photos do not need to be notarized, but the way they mention it is confusing - "notarize all copies (including photos)". Actually, when I called them up, I came to know what they meant. They meant, all copies inclusive of pages which had photographs, and not the photos that were to be affixed on the application form. If your embassy is San Francisco, I can tell you the details. Also, I will send you later today the "English language justification" document that I promised earlier.

nz2ca

Star Member
Sep 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey garian, congrats! just been to 2days training and i can't wait to check who got AOR the past 2 days (wasnt able to use internet from where i was). of course, i was hoping you're the first one i will congratulate :)

congrats querida :)

@barsindoo- complete documents not ready yet :) we'd probably maximize 120 days since some of the documents are coming from diff countries he!he!he!

rizela- congrats in advance! if not this week, next week is your day :)

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishabshanker & YesIcan, thanks guys.

I pray that we all progress speedily by God's grace. Amen.

How far with your document gathering?

YesIcan Good luck for your IELTS Test. You can do it.