File transferred to Local Office

mpnpapplyer

May 19, 2020
Dec 2017 Mailed the PNP documents to Sydney NS
Mar 2018 got the file number
June 2018 Medical required
July 2018 Medical passed
July 2019 Transfer to local CIC-Winnipeg
May 2002 Still waiting, nobody know how long I will wait.
Over 29 months already in Federal parts.

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
Dec 2017 Mailed the PNP documents to Sydney NS
Mar 2018 got the file number
June 2018 Medical required
July 2018 Medical passed
July 2019 Transfer to local CIC-Winnipeg
May 2002 Still waiting, nobody know how long I will wait.
Over 29 months already in Federal parts.
Did you other a note or try to text them through Web Forum

Edward1298

Aug 22, 2020
Hello,
I’m on inland sponsorship application with my wife
After been waiting for a positive result , just received a letter saying that my file was transferred to a local office in Ottawa for further assessment.
Any one can help explaining what’s the next process would be ? Or what’s the duration waiting time please.
Never received a letter for approval in principal
We got our baby last month and we’ve been married for almost a year
Appreciate your advice
Regards

Edward1298

Aug 22, 2020
Hello,
I’m on inland sponsorship application with my wife
After been waiting for a positive result , just received a letter saying that my file was transferred to a local office in Ottawa for further assessment.
Any one can help explaining what’s the next process would be ? Or what’s the duration waiting time please.
Never received a letter for approval in principal
We got our baby last month and we’ve been married for almost a year
Appreciate your advice
Regards

ChefNirmal

May 6, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am writing this in a little bit of worry can someone guide me
I applied for PR with full application on March 2021
Recently when I called IRCC and requested the agent to give me an update, she was very kind and calmly explained my status
1. Eligibility Passed
2. Criminality Passed
3. Security Passed
4. Background check in Process
they said My file has been transferred to Local Visa office in Vancouver (I am working in Vancouver)
and further steps Visa office in Vancouver will guide me
My first file-office was Ottawa
Is there any issue in my file that they send to the second visa office, or is it a general routine to do so?
Honestly a little worried can someone help me?
or is there anyone with same status?

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Not really! Almost everyone I know from Winnipeg ( 3--4 ppl) who added their spouse in between the application got their file transferred to Winnipeg. I guess this is now new protocol that ircc have in place.
Local visa offices calls these applications * A complex type* application.
Nothing to do with genuineness of relationship.

In my case my file was almost in last stage. Like both my spouse and mine eligibility passed. Criminality passed. Medical passed. BIL done for spouse, all in central office and just last month they transferred it to Winnipeg.

Winnipeg says it's in queue to be assigned to an officer.
Hii, i am in same boat, even my mep, eligibility passed, security not started bio done Pal in feb 21. Now my file moved to Winnipeg as i am from Winnipeg, might be reason. Me, my wife aand son are inland applicants. Reason for transfer - TFR- eligibility

i hope is it like every file goes to LVO? As final review and then to issue Copr!?

may plz share update on ur case

Reactions: John david

John david

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Hii, i am in same boat, even my mep, eligibility passed, security not started bio done Pal in feb 21. Now my file moved to Winnipeg as i am from Winnipeg, might be reason. Me, my wife aand son are inland applicants. Reason for transfer - TFR- eligibility

i hope is it like every file goes to LVO? As final review and then to issue Copr!?

Any updates?

Ronak Lodariya

Star Member
Jan 28, 2021

Hi dear my brother is in same boat if you have updat let me know

Reactions: Ps3303