+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to Local Office

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
Any update? same here, my wife's PR application is also transfered to local office.
my file was also transferred to local office, where we put the name of the province in the form, for further assessment. I cant believe. we cried out with them that we are separated from minor children for a long time already, and now they transferred our file to the local office that would take forever. many people in the town are praying for us, willing to witness for us, we want to see

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
my file was also transferred to local office, where we put the name of the province in the form, for further assessment. I cant believe. we cried out with them that we are separated from minor children for a long time already, and now they transferred our file to the local office that would take forever. many people in the town are praying for us, willing to witness for us, we want to see
Order GCMS notes

Reactions: Clairenguyen

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Wats ur timeline? R u inland or outland?

Clairenguyen

Jan 2, 2020
I got our MP to connect with IRCC about our case, and share with you guys. There are some statements from their response:
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to the applicant to advise them that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid
I also saw their notes that claimed all eligibility and criminality are currently valid. There is still not yet approval for aplicant (it said in processing) but I got a letter to say all files transferred to local office for final determination. The local MAY contact you for an interview...
Hopefully transffering is a normal process currently; otherwise, it is boiling temp here, ha ha. My hubby, Quebecoi, lol, has bunch of family and relatives, and they are willing to collect signatures of personal attributes for us, not less than 50 people. Where we are living is a small town in BC, but people offered us and willing to do in similar way, so enthusiastic and so much love. However, we dont want any stir up, we are patient to wait, I think the officers are quite burden with their huge workload, I was in their shoes. We are just so concern about our minor children who left in another country during this pandemic. The older one already got vax, but not yet ther younger one.

Last edited:
Reactions: hamarawi

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
I got our MP to connect with IRCC about our case, and share with you guys. There are some statements from their response:
  • If the application is approved:
    • the officer will send an approval letter to the applicant to advise them that they will be contacted by the local office with an appointment for the final determination interview (to grant permanent resident status).
  • If the application is refused:
    • the officer will send the applicant a refusal letter, and
    • a copy of the refusal letter will also be sent to the sponsor including instructions to obtain a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, if it was already paid
I also saw their notes that claimed all eligibility and criminality are currently valid. There is still not yet approval for aplicant (it said in processing) but I got a letter to say all files transferred to local office for final determination. The local MAY contact you for an interview...
Hopefully transffering is a normal process currently; otherwise, it is boiling temp here, ha ha. My hubby, Quebecoi, lol, has bunch of family and relatives, and they are willing to collect signatures of personal attributes for us, not less than 50 people. Where we are living is a small town in BC, but people offered us and willing to do in similar way, so enthusiastic and so much love. However, we dont want any stir up, we are patient to wait, I think the officers are quite burden with their huge workload, I was in their shoes. We are just so concern about our minor children who left in another country during this pandemic. The elder one already got vax, but not yet ther younger one.
ur visa office name?