File transferred to Local Office

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
On June 10,i received email that my file has been transferred to Edmonton ircc for further assessment....... Til now not nothing from them......
I am Oct 9aor..2018.. Inland file... With 3 dependants kids from Ghana...
We have completed our medicals, biometric, police certificate, etc
We are getting to 20th month now...
Am feeling horrible right now......
Did you order GCMS notes when the file was transferred? Transfer to a local office generally means issues and IRCC wants an interview.

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
Did you order GCMS notes when the file was transferred? Transfer to a local office generally means issues and IRCC wants an interview.
No I didn't order but my husband contacted the local MP.. But nothing, same old story I already know.....
But I wanna know, does it take that long to call applicant after file transfer cos this is horrible...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
No I didn't order but my husband contacted the local MP.. But nothing, same old story I already know.....
But I wanna know, does it take that long to call applicant after file transfer cos this is horrible...
You should have ordered notes. You can order now but expect delays.

Yes, it can take a long time after file transfer in the best circumstances. With the pandemic delays, that is even further delayed.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Please I desperately wanna know if anybody files was sent to Edmonton or Calgary for further assessment and what was the outcome after a long wait....
Yes
April 2019 inland applicant here
After receiving SA in October 2019
I received an email after two days of SA that my file transfer to calgary office for further assessment
After that no update

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
Yes
April 2019 inland applicant here
After receiving SA in October 2019
I received an email after two days of SA that my file transfer to calgary office for further assessment
After that no update
Mine is at Edmonton ircc and they haven't ask a thing..... But I think eventually they will call for remedical or relationship interview.....

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
11 months and nothing oh that’s frustrating
Mine transfer in oct so 7 months no update
Do you have any idea after how much time they will start processing ?
I am confused right now...... For my experience and what I have seen on this platform, it takes a long time to receive remedical or interview.... So let's say 18 to 20 months from the start point(aor)
The file transfer is part of the process too....

Kobby75

Oct 15, 2019
I remember I called and one officer from Edmonton pick and said that my file is in process..... He said is complex because I have 3 dependants on it.....
Our medicals are outdated so I am hoping that remedicals or interveiw.....