29 nov 2023

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
Hi all
I have passed medical Exam
biometric in process
Eligibility was completed last month now they change to processing
Now I got a letter from ircc about my file transferred to etobicoke office and wait for interview or more clarification
I'm Confused now anyone can help me on this situation
Did you have any red flags in your relationship ? Could be IRCC deemed some red flags needed an interview afterwards

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
Do u have any idea about what's next ?
Next would be checking PA’s eligibility and BG. I am not quite sure how long will that take. I have joined a WhatsApp group in which a PA has been waiting for 7 months since her file got transferred she received the SA a week later like me. So no idea how long will it take after this. I am so stressed out now.

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
Ohh thats too long let's hope for good news soon
Yours should not be that long because your eligibility is already completed. Can you share the exact wording of your letter.

raj44ca

Sep 27, 2023
Yours should not be that long because your eligibility is already completed. Can you share the exact wording of your letter.
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
Law Partner in Canada Class.
it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until, you
and all your family members have met these requirements.
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada. If you or your family member(s) have updated your passport, please submit
copy of your new passport as soon as possible.

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-
it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence
as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final
decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident
have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you
and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not
applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until, you
IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of
your stay in Canada. If you or your family member(s) have updated your passport, please submit
If you got eligibility, I believe that means you passed the genuineness test. I wonder why your file got sent to Etioboike.

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
If you got eligibility, I believe that means you passed the genuineness test. I wonder why your file got sent to Etioboike.
I had the same thought. Have you called IRCC and ordered you notes. They might have transferred your file for landing or something

Master5678

Star Member
May 11, 2023
I had the same thought. Have you called IRCC and ordered you notes. They might have transferred your file for landing or something
Most likely a landing interview or the member had security concerns caught during the background check (just an assumption and hopefully not the case)

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
All portal1 and portal2 emails come from Etioboike for all inland applicants. So you should be expecting Portal invite soon.

Gewornu

Nov 1, 2023
This letter is called AIP