+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

heavenbrar7

Apr 5, 2021
My application is transferred to Beijing visa office.. I got pre arrival on march 21. But no updates after that.. Anybody knows how much time it takes PPR after that from Beijing visa office..
No ppr is being issued right now. People waiting from so long even though after decision made

soodyassh

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
Hello friends !!!
I do in the same boat as most of you .
I have applied Outland spousal application as
Applied - 4 Dec 2020
App received - 11 Dec 2020
AOR - 5 Feb 2021
Biometric req. - 16 Feb 2021
Medical request - 19 Feb 2021
Biometric given - 21 Feb 2021
Medical submitted - 23 Feb 2021
Spousal Approval Letter - 25 Feb 2021
Biometric passed - 26 Feb 2021
Medical Passed - 5 March 2021
ECAS shows we started processing your file as on 19 March 2021.
I speak to IRCC and theysaid file is transferred to Beijing VO.
Any Opinions how much time it took from here would be appreciated.
thanks you friends in advance

lymc

Apr 14, 2021
Hello friends !!!
I do in the same boat as most of you .
I have applied Outland spousal application as
Applied - 4 Dec 2020
App received - 11 Dec 2020
AOR - 5 Feb 2021
Biometric req. - 16 Feb 2021
Medical request - 19 Feb 2021
Biometric given - 21 Feb 2021
Medical submitted - 23 Feb 2021
Spousal Approval Letter - 25 Feb 2021
Biometric passed - 26 Feb 2021
Medical Passed - 5 March 2021
ECAS shows we started processing your file as on 19 March 2021.
I speak to IRCC and theysaid file is transferred to Beijing VO.
Any Opinions how much time it took from here would be appreciated.
thanks you friends in advance
I do have same almost same timeline file recieved 18 nov 20
Ecas shows we started processing your file on 19 march 2021
Medical and biometric done
Waiting for DM and PPR
If anyone receive any update plz post it here
Thank you

Reactions: jckp

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi all,

Has anyone heard from Beijing VO ? Seems like a lot of people have "We started processing..." as of March 19th, but no movement since.
Do we know if Beijing VO is still processing applications ?

I have to ask, because I am getting slightly tired and anxious with the lack of movement, answer and transparency. I am feeling powerless and I hate it :)

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi all,

Has anyone heard from Beijing VO ? Seems like a lot of people have "We started processing..." as of March 19th, but no movement since.
Do we know if Beijing VO is still processing applications ?

I have to ask, because I am getting slightly tired and anxious with the lack of movement, answer and transparency. I am feeling powerless and I hate it :)
I know how you're feeling exactly. I read some people's file are transferred to another VO after Beijing VO on another thread.
So I called IRCC yesterday (to update my address) and ask where my file is. My file is in Beijing office now, and the agent said there's nothing I can do but just wait... Hope Beijing office will issue batch of DM like last month.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
I know how you're feeling exactly. I read some people's file are transferred to another VO after Beijing VO on another thread.
So I called IRCC yesterday (to update my address) and ask where my file is. My file is in Beijing office now, and the agent said there's nothing I can do but just wait... Hope Beijing office will issue batch of DM like last month.
I've been using all means I can think of to try and get information about our application. It is super frustrating. I got confirmation early this week that our application is still in Beijing, that our additional documents were added to the application and eligibility and background checks were in process, but that's it. And then, the usual "Because of Covid-19 blablabla".

It almost feels like Beijing is no longer processing anything as there's a bunch of people like us where processing started on the 19th and then nothing...Ugh !

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Anyone got update from Beijing this week?
Nothing here either.

I'm trying to keep hope and faith that things will move, but IRCC is making this pretty difficult.
I never thought I'd be on this side of the process as a Canadian citizen and I've been hating every step of the way. I just hope I get to finally go home with my partner..

Reactions: jckp

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Last week I saw some people whose file was processed Beijing got updates.
Anyone else got updates here? I'm still waiting for pre-arrival letter and Decision Made...

solman07

Star Member
Aug 7, 2020
No decision made yet for me either, almost 2 months now doing background check. I'm wondering if my UK Military and Government service is affecting the speed of the background check, still hoping for 1 year completion date.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
No decision made yet for me either, almost 2 months now doing background check. I'm wondering if my UK Military and Government service is affecting the speed of the background check, still hoping for 1 year completion date.
Either I'm wondering why background check has been taking so long like this...
Recently, people who applied March, April 2020 have got some updates, so yeah, I hope our apps will be completed by this coming June.