+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
did you mean a Police clearance certificate? if so it is fine.
also if they require they will ask.
Thanks for reply I got relieved to hear that!
I'm worried a bit because it passed almost 3 weeks since "We started processing your file on blah blah" appeared on My ECAS while others got pre-arrival and DM once after they got the line on their ECAS status.

Prabhjotkaur0

Apr 12, 2021
My application is transferred to Beijing visa office.. I got pre arrival on march 21. But no updates after that.. Anybody knows how much time it takes PPR after that from Beijing visa office..

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
My application is transferred to Beijing visa office.. I got pre arrival on march 21. But no updates after that.. Anybody knows how much time it takes PPR after that from Beijing visa office..
Same here... There has been no update since 19th March, did you already get Decision Made too?
I sent a message to Beijing office today via Web form. I hope there will be any updates soon...

aceinthedeck

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
Toronto
Same here... There has been no update since 19th March, did you already get Decision Made too?
I sent a message to Beijing office today via Web form. I hope there will be any updates soon...
I have sent web form to Beijing two times but haven't received any response. Still on decision made since March 19.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Hi all !

My sponsor approval letter didn't come with a VO in it, so after checking this forum, I reached out to IRCC and finally got a confirmation that it was up for processing in Beijing.

In ECAS, we have "We started processing XXXXXX's application on March 19, 2021.", which I presumed was the AOR2, since this updated.

Since, the additional documents we were requested we received, this was April 8th, but nothing about the review starting or any other movement in our accounts/application since.

Can anyone help understand a potential timeline ? As time passes, I am starting to get anxious :).

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
Hi all !

My sponsor approval letter didn't come with a VO in it, so after checking this forum, I reached out to IRCC and finally got a confirmation that it was up for processing in Beijing.

In ECAS, we have "We started processing XXXXXX's application on March 19, 2021.", which I presumed was the AOR2, since this updated.

Since, the additional documents we were requested we received, this was April 8th, but nothing about the review starting or any other movement in our accounts/application since.

Can anyone help understand a potential timeline ? As time passes, I am starting to get anxious :).
Unfortunately nobody can tell a potential timeline especially this pandemic situation...
I know how you feel, my ECAS is exactly same time line with you(" We started processing~~~on March 19,2021".
If you won't mind, please tell me which additional documents you were requested.

canadianexpat93

Star Member
Apr 8, 2021
Unfortunately nobody can tell a potential timeline especially this pandemic situation...
I know how you feel, my ECAS is exactly same time line with you(" We started processing~~~on March 19,2021".
If you won't mind, please tell me which additional documents you were requested.
It is so frustrating !
We received a request back in February to provide additional Police Certificate. We had provided one but they requested 2 more from 2 countries where my partner had resided since being 18 (I am the sponsor !). We managed to provide those on March 15th via webform and only got confirmation of receipt on April 8th. The lack of visibility and information is getting to me !

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
It is so frustrating !
We received a request back in February to provide additional Police Certificate. We had provided one but they requested 2 more from 2 countries where my partner had resided since being 18 (I am the sponsor !). We managed to provide those on March 15th via webform and only got confirmation of receipt on April 8th. The lack of visibility and information is getting to me !
Ahh I see. That was such a hassle for you... After I got an email "due to covid~~ blah blah" it seems some VOs are getting slow down issuing DM or PPR suddenly...

lymc

Apr 14, 2021
did you checked ECAS status for PA
I have same timeline application received nov20,pre arrival recieved on 21st march, medical done on 26th march, ECASE showing in process waiting for ppr and dm. Is there anyone who got ppr and dm soon?