+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hi,

I recently contacted the visa office where my application is and enquired about its status (because my decision is overdue) and this was their response:

"Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application."

Does this mean my application is actually being reviewed (even though it doesn't reflect it as a message when I log into my profile online)? Or does it just mean my application is still in progress....and regularly in queue? Please help, I'd be grateful for any insight!

*I applied on June 20th, online non-SDS and my medical and biometrics were passed on July 24th.
i also reapplied on 28june,still waiting

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I applied on 24th July online. Biometric done and updated on 30 July. No upfront medical. Till now did not received medical request letter. How much should I wait. Anyone with same situation?
My spouse and I went and did our medical request after 2 months of waiting. You can still do an upfront medical and send it to them through the webform. Mine was updated as medical passed the next day. Still waiting for my spouse. But they emailed us saying they received our medical forms and added it to our applications.

DIPTI@

Jun 23, 2019
My spouse and I went and did our medical request after 2 months of waiting. You can still do an upfront medical and send it to them through the webform. Mine was updated as medical passed the next day. Still waiting for my spouse. But they emailed us saying they received our medical forms and added it to our applications.
Thank you for your suggestion, i will do the same

DIPTI@

Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone
Finally got the PPR today
Applied : 24th July
Biometrics updated :30 July
Medical request : 19th August
Medical updated: 29 August
Today at around 8:30 Pm got the visa
Got both biometric corresponding letter and passport request today !
Hope you all got the visa. This site helped me throughout.
I applied Non sds
File processed cpc ottowa

Nivedha94

Oct 17, 2019
Hi,
I got admission from Algonquin college. I paid for my first semester fees and have proof of funds for GIC and second term fees. I am planning to apply under the non-SDS category. Could anyone tell me if this is a good idea or should I pay the whole first year fees and then apply.

THank you in advance

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi,
I got admission from Algonquin college. I paid for my first semester fees and have proof of funds for GIC and second term fees. I am planning to apply under the non-SDS category. Could anyone tell me if this is a good idea or should I pay the whole first year fees and then apply.

THank you in advance
Hi,

I also got admission to Algonquin back in summer and I only submitted the required deposited mentioned on my offer letter (which was the first semester fees only). When I filed my visa, I only provided the first semester fees deposit receipt only and got my visa. In SDS only, I think you need to submit a yearly fees.

Thanks

Nivedha94

Oct 17, 2019
Hi,

I also got admission to Algonquin back in summer and I only submitted the required deposited mentioned on my offer letter (which was the first semester fees only). When I filed my visa, I only provided the first semester fees deposit receipt only and got my visa. In SDS only, I think you need to submit a yearly fees.

Thanks
Hi Hassan, Did you apply for summer 2019?
also, How long did it take for you the visa to process under the non-SDS category?

Thank you,
Nivedha

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Hi Hassan, Did you apply for summer 2019?
also, How long did it take for you the visa to process under the non-SDS category?

Thank you,
Nivedha
Hey,

I applied in June 20, 2019 for Fall 2019 Session and I got my visa stamped by August 15... took about 8-9 weeks and I had applied on paper from Pakistan..