+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

narayan55

Star Member
Aug 13, 2010
Hii everyone. Is there anyone who's having his/her file under process in embassy (under non sds) ? It's about 23 days as far as my file submission is concern. I have met all the requirements i.e 7bands no less than 6 and 82% in 12th but the only problem is I've paid 1 semester fee only that too before the new rules came and my file was submitted after. My agent told me that non sds include 60 days of processing. I jst wanna know someone waiting for visa with the same problem or anyone got visa under non sds?
applied on 28th june and still waiting

indiagirl

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hi,

I recently contacted the visa office where my application is and enquired about its status (because my decision is overdue) and this was their response:

"Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application."

Does this mean my application is actually being reviewed (even though it doesn't reflect it as a message when I log into my profile online)? Or does it just mean my application is still in progress....and regularly in queue? Please help, I'd be grateful for any insight!

*I applied on June 20th, online non-SDS and my medical and biometrics were passed on July 24th.

Reactions: Msbrar

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Hi,

I recently contacted the visa office where my application is and enquired about its status (because my decision is overdue) and this was their response:

"Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application. Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application."

Does this mean my application is actually being reviewed (even though it doesn't reflect it as a message when I log into my profile online)? Or does it just mean my application is still in progress....and regularly in queue? Please help, I'd be grateful for any insight!

*I applied on June 20th, online non-SDS and my medical and biometrics were passed on July 24th.
What visa office is your application at? And how did you contact them?

DIPTI@

Jun 23, 2019
I applied on 24th July online. Biometric done and updated on 30 July. No upfront medical. Till now did not received medical request letter. How much should I wait. Anyone with same situation?