+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File (non sds) under process

Alele

May 16, 2019
I received a medical request last Monday,and yesterday I submitted the e-medical,today my status changed to medical passed.I waited for 2months before getting medical request.All of a sudden it seems too fast.I applied under non sds.Is this a good sign?

Reactions: stressedz

meghdee

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I received a medical request last Monday,and yesterday I submitted the e-medical,today my status changed to medical passed.I waited for 2months before getting medical request.All of a sudden it seems too fast.I applied under non sds.Is this a good sign?
What date did you apply? I applied May 14th and still waiting for medical request. Glad to hear it went fast after sending it! Hopefully you get your results soon.

Alele

May 16, 2019
I really wish VOs could be considerate and pass rejections early to give enough time for reapplying,there's no point in keeping someone unsure for more than 2 months,especially if it's a rejection

Reactions: manu2551988

dreamerx10

Jul 22, 2015
Guys , I applied for study permit under university category offline on 20th june( file is at delhi ) . Any idea how much time delhi office is taking for decisions?

Lovedeep77

Jul 29, 2019
Hii everyone. Is there anyone who's having his/her file under process in embassy (under non sds) ? It's about 23 days as far as my file submission is concern. I have met all the requirements i.e 7bands no less than 6 and 82% in 12th but the only problem is I've paid 1 semester fee only that too before the new rules came and my file was submitted after. My agent told me that non sds include 60 days of processing. I jst wanna know someone waiting for visa with the same problem or anyone got visa under non sds?
I've applied under non SDS category on 5 july
Medical 22 june
Biometric 11 july
Just passed my biometric on GC key
No update regarding medical yet
I'm really worried that this means visa rejection?