+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file has been transferred to local CIC office

gurm07

Feb 26, 2021
can someone telll how can My employer prove that he is eligible to participate in foreign worker programs...what docs required ???
Hey bro, I am currently in the same situation as you were. If you see this message can you get back to me, please. I would really appreciate it.

parminder7765

Aug 21, 2020
canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
edmonton
hi
i applied for SOWP on 03 january 2020 and my file moved to edmonton on april 7 2020 still no response . involve MP three times still no response its inland file

Ayanna

VIP Member
Oct 4, 2020
hi
i applied for SOWP on 03 january 2020 and my file moved to edmonton on april 7 2020 still no response . involve MP three times still no response its inland file
It’s normal it happened with me before it takes me three months at Edmonton office then I got it back approve
Sometime officers pick up some cases to send Edmonton office For inquiry or lookin deep in your file
It takes time trust me
Good luck

eo93

Star Member
Oct 12, 2020
hi
Where was your primary office? We are in the same boat and my file is processing in Edmonton office. How did you understand your file transferred to Edmonton? Was it written in the GCMS note?

Antra

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Where was your primary office? We are in the same boat and my file is processing in Edmonton office. How did you understand your file transferred to Edmonton? Was it written in the GCMS note?
My file is transferred to edmonton since Nov 2020 , no update

Reactions: eo93

parminder7765

Aug 21, 2020
canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
edmonton
they send me letter on 7 april 2020 which shows my file moved to edmonton office for processing
its 16 months pass no update

parminder7765

Aug 21, 2020
canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
edmonton
It’s normal it happened with me before it takes me three months at Edmonton office then I got it back approve
Sometime officers pick up some cases to send Edmonton office For inquiry or lookin deep in your file
It takes time trust me
Good luck
but mine takes 16 months still no reply

rohit K

Apr 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,

My application from open to close work permit was transferred to Edmonton local office for deep check. Its been 5 months now still no reply or decision on it. It was transferred on 27th Jan 21.

When spoken to IRCC team they said the application could take upto 12 months to be processed. Its very disheartening.

parminder7765

Aug 21, 2020
canada
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
edmonton
Hello Everyone,

My application from open to close work permit was transferred to Edmonton local office for deep check. Its been 5 months now still no reply or decision on it. It was transferred on 27th Jan 21.

When spoken to IRCC team they said the application could take upto 12 months to be processed. Its very disheartening.
yes you have to wait till january 2022
my file moved to edmonton on april 07 2020 still waiting

• Angry
Reactions: rohit K