+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File approved but no PPR email yet

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
Thanks for replying. So, did you mean you completed 6 months and then have been waiting for additional 2 months?
Reaching out to a local MP after the 6 months timeline is it helpful? Do you have info about it ? Please share you experience.
I have reached out to my MP and she was not able to help as its not an emergency and the file timeline was with-in a posted timeline of 24months. you should try though and see what you get

aviralanand2007

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
No my situation is worse. It took them 8 months to approve my file but it's been two months and still no PPR

I don't live in Canada so no MP
I am in the same situation as you, my file was approved on June 26 as per call center agent, still no PPR. Same 8 months to approve the file and no PPR yet

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Hello All,

What is the average time to move from File approved/Decision made to PPR/RFV mail? I know it takes a few days to a few weeks. Just wanted to know on average, how many days did participants on this thread wait to get PPR or are still waiting? I finished 19 days today since my file had been approved.

Thanks

a7v

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello All,

What is the average time to move from File approved/Decision made to PPR/RFV mail? I know it takes a few days to a few weeks. Just wanted to know on average, how many days did participants on this thread wait to get PPR or are still waiting? I finished 19 days today since my file had been approved.

Thanks
I got PPR a week ago, but the status is still displayed as "We are checking eligibility, we are performing background check".

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I got PPR a week ago, but the status is still displayed as "We are checking eligibility, we are performing background check".
Those status updates arent reflective. I ignored then otherwise wouldve gone crazy. Some people spend hours analyzing the wording

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Congrats on PPR. However, i was enquiring about those that are yet to receive PPR just like me even after approval.

Reactions: a7v

maverick444

Nov 12, 2019
Finally I got PPR today.

For the benefit of everyone: I waited for exactly 21 days/ 3 weeks before I received my PPR from the day a decision had been on my file. In this time, I mailed CPC Ottawa twice with no response and called IRCC thrice and connected to agents. One of them send a reminder to my VO to look into my file after 'decision made'. For everyone on the fence with a similar case, just be patient. I know ppl get PPR even a day after a ghost update, but as my case shows, I had to wait 3 weeks for my PPR to come through. Good luck all!