+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field of Study for Electronics and Communications Engineering

reddyrrc

Jul 5, 2016
Hi,

While filling the express entry, what should be filled in Field of Study for Electronics and Communications Engineering(ECE) from JNTU Hyderabad, India? I have read in other blog to choose Applied Science but not sure. Is anyone filed an application with ECE background? Any help will be greatly appreciated?

Thank you,
Ravi

Innana

Nov 20, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
03-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-03-2016
Med's Request
Feb 6
Med's Done....
Feb 17
Passport Req..
May 30
VISA ISSUED...
June 13
LANDED..........
July 09
your field is Applied Science and Engineering.

rishu12892

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
i did the same, did ECE from india. After reading a blog Applied science is the one.

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
Hi,

While filling the express entry, what should be filled in Field of Study for Electronics and Communications Engineering(ECE) from JNTU Hyderabad, India? I have read in other blog to choose Applied Science but not sure. Is anyone filed an application with ECE background? Any help will be greatly appreciated?

Thank you,
Ravi
Hi. I'm currently applying on express entry and have graduated on the same engineering course from Anna University, Chennai. Did you proceed with the option of Applied Science ?
I am quite skeptical as I even saw on another blog as ECE was under Computing/ Information Technology.
Any clarification on my query would be helpful. Thanks.

Stephen309

Aug 20, 2019
Hi. I'm currently applying on express entry and have graduated on the same engineering course from Anna University, Chennai. Did you proceed with the option of Applied Science ?
I am quite skeptical as I even saw on another blog as ECE was under Computing/ Information Technology.
Any clarification on my query would be helpful. Thanks.
Hi,
Which option did you choose finally . I am also having Bachelor degree in Electronics and communication engineering . Not sure whether to go with Applied science or
Computing/Information Technology.Can any one please advise .