+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback about North American Services center in Dubai

Makb

May 21, 2021
my two brothers lost almost 15,000 AED to NASC. They are a complete fraud and all you can do is leave them, dont pay them another penny. just forget about all the money you paid them and leave them.
Hi i am one of the victims from NASC and i lost 7000 aed lets get together all the victims and lets get down once for all return our money

Makb

May 21, 2021
Hi sorry to hear about what happened to you and how they make you suffer and to be honest with you , I am going through same thing same dialogues now from nasc. I don't know you but if possible let's talk in personal . May be I can learn something new from you
I am one of the victims of NASC Please lets get together and do something go to court

anaseb

Jun 9, 2021
Hi. Just wanted to check if any of you tried to get a refund?

I have paid AED8000 since 2011, I was still completing the requirement when the immigration has been frozen for 2 years and I was not qualified in expres entry. they asked me to perfect my IELTS but other factors are still low. Until now, 10 years, they have not contacted me.

Does anybody has a lawyer friend who can at least advise if we can still get any from the agreement that we have with them?

PatrickAlbern

Oct 19, 2021
Hi, if you are all based here in Abu Dhabi, you might lodge a complaint against North American Services Center (NASC) on Department of Economic Development (Consumer Protection Section) as follows:

COMPLAINTS CHANNELS:
  1. Abu Dhabi Government Contact Center at 800555
  2. Email: contact@tamm.abudhabi
  3. Personal visit to the Tamm centers
I have lodged a complaint against them also. I hope this helps.