+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Feedback about North American Services center in Dubai

Sardor

Oct 26, 2020
Hi , Guys and members , I want to ask advice about NASC consulate in Dubai , They are offering me to pay 3500 aed and immigrate to canada , is it real

Sardor

Oct 26, 2020
Hi , guys does anyone have bad experience with migration consultants in dubai for PR , please let me know , save many people

Elizabeta

Oct 30, 2020
Below is my experience and story with them. I am currently still awaiting a reply, but I wanted to leave a review to hopefully warn those that are thinking about applying through this agency, and what to expect.

This started back around April of 2019. I came in to their Al Ain office and met a good consultant by the name of Ms. Noura and inquired about job opportunities in Canada, but due to my lack of experience, was unable to. I was then recommended to try Poland, and was told they are open and hiring many workers, and was promised to be able to leave within 2-3 months. I took a huge risk and paid in full (AED 10,000 + AED 500 for the 5% VAT) as I was advised paying in installments would cost around AED 2000-3000 more.

They were very accommodating for the first couple weeks to the first 2 months, with constant calls from a Ms. Darren, whom I presume was assigned to me, and asked for more documents to be submitted via parcel or through the site portal (which if I'm being honest, is very outdated). All seemed normal and understandable. However, the weeks passed by, months passed by and I was still left hanging for the "approval"/"confirmation" from the Polish government for my working permit, when I tried to get in touch with the consultant I had met, Ms. Noura, to my surprise, she had quit her job. I had gone through so much stress trying to contact them to ask what was going on, with even physical trips to their Dubai office just to meet face to face, since the phone lines constantly BUSY (very suspicious, as it seems to only be busy when you state you're an existing client to the machine, but it's suddenly available if you state you're a new, inquiring customer), it became increasingly difficult to just talk to anyone about the issue, and when I was able to, I would just receive the same old "It's still in process, we're sorry" (later was told it was due to a change in the immigration officials and immigration system in Poland). Let me tell you, that is not the answer you want to hear in person, especially after travelling hours to their Dubai office from Al Ain.

I did not receive my permit until January of 2020 (on the document it says it had been approved on December of 2019, but I guess due to mailing, it took a month?). My father and I came over to their office in JLT to receive the work permit, met Ms. Rita who was a manager and was very accommodating, she knew Polish and walked me through the documents, and was asked to be taken testimonial video. All that was left was to apply for the work visa.

As we were discussing the next steps, Ms. Darren, brought up a service of them being able to assist me with appointment bookings with the Polish embassy, saying that they have contacts and can hopefully make bookings quicker and easier. So we bought into that idea, and was charged another AED 2000 (plus 5% VAT, total of AED 2100). We were told that once a booking for a visa appointment comes up, I would be notified.

It had taken about 2 months of no progress, until unfortunately, my initial plan of applying in the Polish embassy in Malaysia did not pan out the way I wanted, since the embassy there had changed their rules stating only Malay citizens could apply there (was not the case before that), which left me to my only option which was to apply in my home country, Philippines. And then, the corona virus pandemic happened, and plans came to a halt right then and there.

Fast forward to today, I tried to check on the validity of my documents and was told that my initial work permit is still valid till December 2020, so me being hopeful with starting things up again since many restrictions have already been lifted, tried to initiate progress, but just I mentioned, you have to go through thick and thin just to reach someone in-charge to talk to you, as they seem to always either be on a break, a meeting, or not in the office at the day.

It has become very stressful, inconvenient and just a huge pain. I've wasted not just my money, but my time with this hopeful dream of being able to work in Poland. Apologies if this is not relevant since the site is about Canada, but I just felt the need to let people know what they were getting into with applying with this company.
Hi jason feliciano are you in the philippines now? I am one of the applicants since november 2019 and hearing and reading all this comments and it is also happening to me and make me understand that i made a very wrong decision in paying this nasc. ALL VICTIMS OF NASC SHOULD UNITE THIS TIME TO STOP THIS FRAUD COMAPNY. All from abu dhabi lets meet and have the plan how to bring down this NASC FOR GOOD!

Janda

Nov 9, 2020
Hello! Good Day!
Bago lang po ako dito at bago lang din po ako nag apply sa NASC. Nakita ko po yung mga feedback tungkol sa NASC. Baka po pwde po tayo mag meet ng mga taga UAE para pag usapan tungkol jan. Last week po ako nag apply sa kanila para pa Canada po. Sana makita niyo po comment ko. Maraming Salamat

Jheyni

Nov 25, 2020
Hello! Good Day!
Bago lang po ako dito at bago lang din po ako nag apply sa NASC. Nakita ko po yung mga feedback tungkol sa NASC. Baka po pwde po tayo mag meet ng mga taga UAE para pag usapan tungkol jan. Last week po ako nag apply sa kanila para pa Canada po. Sana makita niyo po comment ko. Maraming Salamat

Jheyni

Nov 25, 2020
mag Kaisa tayo Mabawi ang pera natin at matigil ang png lolo ko nila kawawa naman tayo ko nag loan para makapag bayad. Ng 11025 Pero hangang ngayon Wala

Zain Sahab

Feb 19, 2021
Back in may 25 2018.i submited my case. They promised to issue a work permit within 3 months relevant to my profession. It took them 15 months to issue them a work permit with a very low salary. How ever i accepted and went to embassy and embassy staff said this employer doesn't even exit. So i refuse ti pay the remaining amount to NASC and they filed a civil case against me in Dubai court. I explained everything in court but court said you must pay because you have aggrement with them. So i ended up paying 10500aed in total. Lost all this hard earn money. And still here in Abu Dhabi. So deat all. Please avoid this scammer company..

riahilario

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you NASC For support my work permit application to work in Canada. I was recommended to use North American Services Center from my Friend. I used a previous service, which I found to be really unprofessional and not experts in dealing with Canada specifically. Finding the right immigration consultant can be very stressful for anyone, as it requires putting a lot of trust into someone when dealing with such a precise process. I was really happy with the level of service and attention to detail. The level of communication was fantastic, and they handled my case with care and utter professionalism. I would highly recommend the use of their services. I successfully landed in Canada in 2020 and have been working here since then. Thank you NASC

Trixieann

Apr 5, 2021
North American Services Center is one of the most helpful organizations I’ve ever found. They are very good and knowledgeable in everything that has a do with immigration. If you need help they’re there, if you need guidance they’re there, and they’re very reasonable and helpful. I highly recommend them for all your immigration needs. They helped me get my new permanent resident status in Canada. thank you NASC, specially Ajman branch,