islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
hey guys any good news from anyone ? any progress

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
My classes start date 28 Feb 2011 (medical completed on 21 feb); and extended time by college 18 mar 2011. And now 30 mar 2011 final extended time or otherwise written that alternate may be august session.

I have posted these details and received formal replies. what to do else waiting patiently.

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

As i said processing time currently for islamabad is 9 weeks from the day they recieve your complete application. That means 9 weeks from receipt of your medical if they dont request anything else!

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
I know a same college case of an applicant it was completed in 3 months time right from start to end and the guy is sitting in Canada right now. His after medical period 1.3 months time so what the embassy do.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011

macthepak said:
As i said processing time currently for islamabad is 9 weeks from the day they recieve your complete application. That means 9 weeks from receipt of your medical if they dont request anything else!
. Oh gosh. 9 weeks from the medical receipt. Let us know which meds are you taking for your mental health?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Shoaib Akhtar said:
I know a same college case of an applicant it was completed in 3 months time right from start to end and the guy is sitting in Canada right now. His after medical period 1.3 months time so what the embassy do.
may be most immigration staff has gone back to Canada . So things are really slow on their end. I can not speculate about that without solid evidence. It takes probabLy 25-30 days from the time you do your meds. Technically, You should have got it by now. Did you drop any case specific enquiry recently?

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
Response on 18-03-11 after my posts for updated letter from college

File number:

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

The information provided will be placed on your file.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Shoaib Akhtar

Mar 12, 2011
I think they are skeptically obsessed people. What if all my docs hang around with dem for next 5 months. And nazia2k r u n expert where u get these insides from?

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
im not an expert :D

i was just guessing nothing else.

I hope you get your passport back by this week otherwise it is a painful wait for you.

to be honest, waiting sucks.

if you want to share your email correspondece with me. my email address is:

naziasiddiq09@yahoo.com

Good Luck!

rao86

Star Member
Jan 13, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd dec
this make me more dpressed when guys in india got their visas with in 5 or ryan got his visa with in one day no matter whether it is under ssp or general they got visa realy very quickly.............nd look at us 22nd dec guyssssssssssssss gosh rallyyyy gone nuts now......... :-\ :-\ :-\

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rao86 said:
this make me more dpressed when guys in india got their visas with in 5 or ryan got his visa with in one day no matter whether it is under ssp or general they got visa realy very quickly.............nd look at us 22nd dec guyssssssssssssss gosh rallyyyy gone nuts now......... :-\ :-\ :-\
I agree rao saab what to do it is unfair in a way, but so is life. It is insulting for a Pakistani not to get a visa as quickly as an Indian. Hopefully they can make up for this abuse and you will feel better if Pakistan wins against India in world cup cricket

macthepak

Feb 13, 2011

Stop talking soft. We all know england will win the cricket world cup. India v pakistan will be side show probabily fixed result with some betting syndicate.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
What happened to your great team,Mac. Ok. Guys. Umar and everyone. Update us what's going on. Any medical yet.