NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
hopefulever said:
Does Addition of new litigants at this stage by tim indicates decision favouring only litigants?
absolutely right.

Jan 23, 2013
Forever Victory said:
Dear Sushil,

Why don't you try Australia. The land area of Australia is huge with only very minimal population.
Hi,
Opportunity in Australia are very narrow... Companies in australia started to outsource to India. I work in India for one of the leading bank in australia, so I used to interact with my counter parts in Australia... they have fear that anytime they might lose there jobs.

Sushil

umerrais79

Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2005
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
30-08-2005
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
29-09-2010 From Islamabad to London
Can anyone post a sensible comment because for the last few weeks mostly people posts all non sense comments which is only time wasting we dont want protests, dreams, friend sayings, tv shows this and that.... We only want Justice which is Verdict and if FC and Judge do not want to give their verdict after 3 months gone of hearing its mean nothing has to come in hands. Because whole world knows that the last best age for settle any where in the world is 35 years after that it is so difficult to settle any where and we are reaching to it in 1 to 2 years. And the other things is that our Ruppee is devalue day by day when we applied in 2005 the Dollar rate is 45 and now its 103. So guys think on it carefully and i also know most of the members here opposing me than its their own wish

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
What can be the reason of delay in judgment coming out. Has any body any idea of this? i have. What is possible that Justice Rennie has already dictated judgement but it may require the counter signature/ approval/permission from the higher one probably Chief Justice. The judgement may be wholly favouring litigation and pulling one for cic. There may be some sort of pressure to hold on for the time being and if it is so then God know what is the end of this . whether the judgement comes in near future or delay indefinetely,Time is the best judge.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
hopefulever said:
What can be the reason of delay in judgment coming out. Has any body any idea of this? i have. What is possible that Justice Rennie has already dictated judgement but it may require the counter signature/ approval/permission from the higher one probably Chief Justice. The judgement may be wholly favouring litigation and pulling one for cic. There may be some sort of pressure to hold on for the time being and if it is so then God know what is the end of this . whether the judgement comes in near future or delay indefinetely,Time is the best judge.
it might be possible.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
umerrais79 said:
Can anyone post a sensible comment because for the last few weeks mostly people posts all non sense comments which is only time wasting we dont want protests, dreams, friend sayings, tv shows this and that.... We only want Justice which is Verdict and if FC and Judge do not want to give their verdict after 3 months gone of hearing its mean nothing has to come in hands. Because whole world knows that the last best age for settle any where in the world is 35 years after that it is so difficult to settle any where and we are reaching to it in 1 to 2 years. And the other things is that our Ruppee is devalue day by day when we applied in 2005 the Dollar rate is 45 and now its 103. So guys think on it carefully and i also know most of the members here opposing me than its their own wish
umer bhai u r absolutely right.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hopefulever said:
1. The Judge has law clerks who research the issue and the law. They bring their findings to the Judge with the precedents. They write the judgement that the Judge has decided from the precedents and the arguments, the Judge then reviews the judgement.
2. The Judge has more than one case at a time.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Then why Chief justice gave misleading statement for outcome by 31st of March 2013. it is over by 17 days now and no light of day.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
hopefulever said:
Then why Chief justice gave misleading statement for outcome by 31st of March 2013. it is over by 17 days now and no light of day.
. At least one day the verdict will come and a favourable one for the Litigants but how soon, no one can tell. CHEERS

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopefulever said:
Chief Justice has not given any statement it was speculated my the lawyers that he wold give his verdict in march 2013... just like us in the forum speculating about the pros and cons lawyers doing the same....

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joe07 said:
Chief Justice has not given any statement it was speculated my the lawyers that he wold give his verdict in march 2013... just like us in the forum speculating about the pros and cons lawyers doing the same....
Yeah, for all we know, we might not hear any news from the Judge until the end of the year.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Justice delayed and Justice denied. There must be a law to make request to the Hon. Judge for an early Judgement.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
Justice delayed and Justice denied. There must be a law to make request to the Hon. Judge for an early Judgement.
There won't be.

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
Johnny31 said:
There won't be.
What do you mean? No one knows when the judge will make a ruling. What i cannot understand is how the court can except additional cases to be added when the hearing was in January'13.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annel said:
What do you mean? No one knows when the judge will make a ruling. What i cannot understand is how the court can except additional cases to be added when the hearing was in January'13.
Well, just speaking from the perspective of someone that's currently living in Canada - The reason why I don't believe there could be a law to expedite the rulings of this lawsuit is because during my recent conversion with a couple of MPs from my district, they said it's totally up to the judge when he will make the judgement. It could be tomorrow, it could be next year, but he will not make this decisions quicker just because the litigants want him to do so.