zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
Knight_Crusader said:
yes, you can apply even if you have just 66 points which is below the min threshold.
engage the services of eminent lawyer like TIM who has many arrows in his quiver . He will get you PR. :p
you can see yourself in Canada from tomorrow
Get a life

siddharth_pharma84

Jun 25, 2011
WINNIPEG
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-07-2016
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
22-04-2016
AOR Received.
21-10-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
3-11-2016 to New Delhi
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
5-01-2017, MED submit online 10-01-2017. MED passed 12-01-2017
Interview........
Not required at this time. DECISION MADE: 27-06-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017, Passport to Ottawa : 04-07-2017, Passport received by Ottawa : 06-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017, Passport Dispatched by CIC: 28-07-2017, Passport frm CIC: 31-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-07-2017
deep_kang said:
how much band should i take ? if i have 66point . can i apply ?
Sorry to post a reply especially meant for lawsuits.
DEEP you need to score minimum 6 in each band at IELTS to be eligible.66 won't qualify you in FSW.Try to score more in IELTS.join this thread and post any queries http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-fsw-points-criteria-announced-new-federal-skilled-trades-class-fstc-t115576.0.html

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
plaran said:
If you kill someone by accident could you say that I was not targeting anyone so I am not guilty? That's ridiculous. The result of your act is important not the intention. The result of section 87.4 is discriminatory not the intention of the minister.
Really ! Are we so thick that this is how we are going to compare immigration to killing someone in an accident?
Kenny's act is a very noble one for the benefit of the law abiding and tax paying Canadians. He has made sure that unemployment does not spiral up and its also a noble act for the immigrants whose occupation cant get them a job and they end up facing difficulties and a burden to the society and benefit / health systems. I think a lot of them are sad that they cant come and multiply , drive taxis, work in restaurants, spread hatred and not integrate into the community , claim various benefits ( I don't mean all, but most of them ). My vote in the next elections is for him ! Its not just me, its the fellow migrants who are very well established for many a years, feel the same about 87.4. They understand and appreciate that Canada cannot really take in people whose NOCs are not required.

zolter said:
Get a life
Oh so you have one and thats why you are not here ! :p

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
msohail said:
ANY ONE HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT THE PROFESSIONS THAT WILL BE INCLUDE IN THE UPCOMING FSW APPLICATIONS?
No one knows. You will have to wait until the official CIC announcement.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Knight_Crusader said:
By doing so, they would have clearly convinced the court that 87.4 is not targeting people from any specific country, hence no discrimination and no infringement of charter ( not that it applies outsiders ). Litigants are doomed and the lawyers will have a party for the money they made and will make for the appeal in the future.
IMHO, Pre 2008 should put it past them and look at other countries or try to get AEO or go as a student and then file under Canadian experience class.
What about discriminating against date of applying? Do you think only racial discrimination will work out ?

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
noon said:
What about discriminating against date of applying? Do you think only racial discrimination will work out ?
Its the sovereign right of a country to decide who they let in and when and why. The outsiders cannot challenge their decision which was duly passed by the parliament and is a law ! I know we want to believe what we want to, but most of the false propaganda is by the lawyers and their 'agents' .

Can you imagine the strain on the economy if all the applicants and their families are let in without much jobs ! This was a harsh decision, but had to be taken and most of the Canadians appreciate what he has done.

The biggest joke of the day is the lawyers trying to twist the charter of rights to gain more money.
I have lot of sympathy for the litigants, but this certainly is not the way.

I understand they are devastated after the false hope and termination, but its the lawyers who are evil and messing with them again with false hopes (with intent )which would be shattered soon and the litigants pain would only manifest

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
It seems that the challenges between lawyers and the government are continuing on the Internet. Lawyers and their agents? Really? What about government lawyers and their agents? Accepting a piece of bread daily to spread false data and disappointment among affected applicants. It is like prostitution.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Knight_Crusader said:
Its the sovereign right of a country to decide who they let in and when and why. The outsiders cannot challenge their decision which was duly passed by the parliament and is a law ! I know we want to believe what we want to, but most of the false propaganda is by the lawyers and their 'agents' .

Can you imagine the strain on the economy if all the applicants and their families are let in without much jobs ! This was a harsh decision, but had to be taken and most of the Canadians appreciate what he has done.

The biggest joke of the day is the lawyers trying to twist the charter of rights to gain more money.
I have lot of sympathy for the litigants, but this certainly is not the way.

I understand they are devastated after the false hope and termination, but its the lawyers who are evil and messing with them again with false hopes (with intent )which would be shattered soon and the litigants pain would only manifest
Are you trying to tell us that sovereign governments are allowed to set up High Commissions in foreign countries and take its citizens for a ride? Can a sovereign nation. The biggest of all jokes is that CIC think that applicants are not covered by the Canadian Charter of rights, but yet received money from them in the pretence of processing their files. Let see what the judge has to say about this.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
plaran said:
It seems that the challenges between lawyers and the government are continuing on the Internet. Lawyers and their agents? Really? What about government lawyers and their agents? Accepting a piece of bread daily to spread false data and disappointment among affected applicants. It is like prostitution.
The lawyers pay 10-15 percent of their fees as referrals to their agents on this forum and other networking sites.
I casually touched base with a famous group if they they had any referral system in place, and the answer was for a full paying client that I introduce, its 10% . I cant prove it, as it was telephonic and they are smart enough not to give the same in writing.

The govt does not need agents, people are matured enough to understand, although seemingly harsh, it was the right thing to do for the overall good.

To be honest, the lawyers are the bigger pimps/prostitites here. They know it wont work in their favor but still propagate false hopes and charge money !

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
st-cnncomes said:
Are you trying to tell us that sovereign governments are allowed to set up High Commissions in foreign countries and take its citizens for a ride? Can a sovereign nation. The biggest of all jokes is that CIC think that applicants are not covered by the Canadian Charter of rights, but yet received money from them in the pretence of processing their files. Let see what the judge has to say about this.
What is important for a country is to maintain a balance and protect its economy and various other systems in place. That comes first for them. Immigration is not a fundamental right of 'aliens' to be protected under the charter.

High Commissions overseas are not just for immigration! And this is not cheating as they say ' sorry seats are full, please accept the refund'
Cheating would be to say , we processed your file, sorry, rejected and no refund. Without actually processing it..

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
Hi folks,

I would like to inform you that I just get my refund check. So my case is close now. It is sad but also happy. Sad that the end of this climax is not what I expected. But, happy that my waiting have been reach the end, so I can plan other thing without uncertain.

Although the CIC have terminated my application, I still respect their jobs. They just people that do their jobs as good as possible. I do also respect to Mr Kenney, the minister. I just think that I would do the same if I am in his position.

My big thanks for all of you. All your opinions pros or cons and share have prepared me for this day. So, it was not shock me too much.

So, my next plan is sending my wife for studying in Canada and I would apply for open job permit. If we get the visas, we will go to Canada as temporary residences. If these also be rejected, maybe I will visit Canada as a tourist. If that also be rejected, then I probably will make myself forgetting that there is Canada in this world. :D

OK, guys, I wish your success for the lawsuit.

CANripon

Jan 18, 2013
belitang said:
Hi folks,

I would like to inform you that I just get my refund check. So my case is close now. It is sad but also happy. Sad that the end of this climax is not what I expected. But, happy that my waiting have been reach the end, so I can plan other thing without uncertain.

Although the CIC have terminated my application, I still respect their jobs. They just people that do their jobs as good as possible. I do also respect to Mr Kenney, the minister. I just think that I would do the same if I am in his position.

My big thanks for all of you. All your opinions pros or cons and share have prepared me for this day. So, it was not shock me too much.

So, my next plan is sending my wife for studying in Canada and I would apply for open job permit. If we get the visas, we will go to Canada as temporary residences. If these also be rejected, maybe I will visit Canada as a tourist. If that also be rejected, then I probably will make myself forgetting that there is Canada in this world. :D

Hi belitang,
Have you fill the refund form and ask fee return ? verry sad news . pl respone

CANripon

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
belitang said:
Hi folks,

Very sad news . Have you fill the fee return form and ask for refund ? Pl reply

Regards
Jewel

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
Jewel1020 said:
Very sad news . Have you fill the fee return form and ask for refund ? Pl reply
Yes, it is very sad news.

FYI, I sent the fee return form in Dec 2012, PSDEC = 1, not part of litigants, and do not plan to take any lawsuit.