+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
noon said:
It is equally surprising how quickly some newly landed immigrant people could forget the path they travelled.
Yes my friend. Mental illness and hatred. They are not useful for the destination country. You can see my friend, they have to be focusing on working or if out of work looking for job, instead surfing the Web and writing about something not related to them . They are like Leech for the country they live in.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
Dear friends,,plz seize fire,,its a matter of maximum 7 days...whatever is verdict just embrace it manfully.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
The pot is full boiling, coming out what inside. :D :eek: ;D

Hany1

Mar 1, 2013
Please when the court decides a new (write it in red like this)
So we do not have to read stupidities
Because WE DONOT WANT TO Waste our time ???

Beb

Jan 15, 2013
Hany1 said:
Please when the court decides a new (write it in red like this)
So we do not have to read stupidities
Because WE DONOT WANT TO Waste our time ???
Dear forum members can we please stop paying attention to knight crusader 's posts until such time as he feels his comments are not achieving its objective and he' ll have to quit this forum . Let's focus on our objectives and simply ignore him.Most members on this forum have a shared concern but he doesn't share the same concern, so it's not even worth reading his comments.

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
deep_kang said:
hello .. i am regisrd nurse from india
do i need job offer from canada ?
bcoz i have 62 point without job offer
It is so difficult to get a job offer from Canada without registration and passing CRNE.

Gaber1

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
THE DAY JUDGEMENT DUMPED THE BACKLOGGED CASES , GOD WILL DEFINITLY TAKE CARE OF YOU AND WILL DUMP YOU ALONG WITH YOUR NEAR AND DEARS ONES FOR HURTING SENTIMENTS AND EMOTION OF THOUSANDS. TAKE IT GRANTED.

deep_kang

Mar 20, 2013
paniz said:
It is so difficult to get a job offer from Canada without registration and passing CRNE.
if i want to get job offer in health manangment or assistant nurse .
do it give me 10 point ?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
Today 24th March 2013 latest news from Tim:
Friday, the Chief Justice received a 15-page letter it took me two weeks to write, outlining all of the abusive, unlawful rulings Justice Barnes has issued since last May 2012 when he denied the injunction I was seeking, and asking that he bar Justice Barnes from dealing with any case involving those who have placed their trust in me to oversee their litigation. Including the attachments, the submission totaled 52 pages.

I also asked that a hearing date be set. I will let you know if this letter elicits a response -- unlike the January 31st letter, after which Justice Barnes continued his unethical conduct. (A senior CIC official who read the letter said that the Chief Justice cannot but conclude that Justice Barnes' conduct has been improper and would continue to be.)

In the meantime, we are waiting for Justice Rennie's ruling on the legality of s. 87.4 which closed the files. I really do not know when it will come out but, for whatever reason, the Chief Justice told lawyers in Toronto earlier this month that the decision would come out this month -- which now means next week. However, he was going beyond his proper role in making that statement, and I was not present. So, I do not know if he was giving a definite time-frame or expressing his wishful thinking. Therefore, my position remains: we are waiting, and I do not know when the decision will come out.

In many ways, it does not matter when Justice Rennie issues his ruling because it will be appealed in any event. And, unless the Chief Justice either directs Justice Barnes to cease violating s. 74(4) of IRPA and give us a hearing date or removes him, our litigation will continue to be held hostage to resolution of the s. 87.4 issue.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
March 7, 2013

Today at the Ontario Bar Association seminar where I was honored to be a speaker – The Honorable Chief Justice Crampton announced that the Honourable Justice Rennie will render a decision on the FSW backlog litigation by the end of this month.. To all the Pre Feb 2008, this is our week of victor. Wishing you guys a fulfilling week aheadm Cheers :D

applicantpre8

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2004
Doc's Request.
July 2008
Med's Request
Now Tired of Waiting...........
Med's Done....
Eye side getting weak & weak waiting POSTMAN & checking Email
Friday, the Chief Justice received a 15-page letter it took me two weeks to write, outlining all of the abusive, unlawful rulings Justice Barnes has issued since last May 2012 when he denied the injunction I was seeking, and asking that he bar Justice Barnes from dealing with any case involving those who have placed their trust in me to oversee their litigation. Including the attachments, the submission totaled 52 pages.

I also asked that a hearing date be set. I will let you know if this letter elicits a response -- unlike the January 31st letter, after which Justice Barnes continued his unethical conduct. (A senior CIC official who read the letter said that the Chief Justice cannot but conclude that Justice Barnes' conduct has been improper and would continue to be.)

In the meantime, we are waiting for Justice Rennie's ruling on the legality of s. 87.4 which closed the files. I really do not know when it will come out but, for whatever reason, the Chief Justice told lawyers in Toronto earlier this month that the decision would come out this month -- which now means next week. However, he was going beyond his proper role in making that statement, and I was not present. So, I do not know if he was giving a definite time-frame or expressing his wishful thinking. Therefore, my position remains: we are waiting, and I do not know when the decision will come out.

In many ways, it does not matter when Justice Rennie issues his ruling because it will be appealed in any event. And, unless the Chief Justice either directs Justice Barnes to cease violating s. 74(4) of IRPA and give us a hearing date or removes him, our litigation will continue to be held hostage to resolution of the s. 87.4 issue.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
applicantpre8 said:

Hope in this month it will be final and it will positive us.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zafrulbd said:
Hope in this month it will be final and it will positive us.
if we win CIC will go for appeal and if they win only the ligitans will go for appeal. So there is no victory now. Just an outcome or a result of the efforts made earlier.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Let's wait and see the outcome or result as the case may be