+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Definitely immigration is not a right. Nobody said that. They didn't tell us that they would give us PR so there is no discussion about that. What we are saying is that being processed is a right. As they told us that we would be processed when they mentioned it in an official letter containing file number ,they must process our cases but thay can refuse our cases at the end (if not eligible).

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Knight_Crusader said:
What is important for a country is to maintain a balance and protect its economy and various other systems in place. That comes first for them. Immigration is not a fundamental right of 'aliens' to be protected under the charter.

High Commissions overseas are not just for immigration! And this is not cheating as they say ' sorry seats are full, please accept the refund'
Cheating would be to say , we processed your file, sorry, rejected and no refund. Without actually processing it..
Refund after getting caught, cheating.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Knight_Crusader said:
What is important for a country is to maintain a balance and protect its economy and various other systems in place. That comes first for them. Immigration is not a fundamental right of 'aliens' to be protected under the charter.

High Commissions overseas are not just for immigration! And this is not cheating as they say ' sorry seats are full, please accept the refund'
Cheating would be to say , we processed your file, sorry, rejected and no refund. Without actually processing it..
So the charter allows collection of fee from aliens, but doesn't cover them. Dude i think ur one step ahead of Jason Kenney. You'll do good being a judge in the supreme court of Canada. ;D

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
st-cnncomes said:
So the charter allows collection of fee from aliens, but doesn't cover them. Dude i think ur one step ahead of Jason Kenney. You'll do good being a judge in the supreme court of Canada. ;D
Thank you ;)
I was just thinking, with most of them sending in the form for the refund of fees, CIC would have easily proved in the court that 87.4 is not as unpopular as made out by the propaganda of a few handful of litigants and their lawyers !
The fee is being refunded, so there isn't a problem at all. It all comes down to how a few twist and interpret the charter for their monetary gain.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Knight_Crusader said:
Its the sovereign right of a country to decide who they let in and when and why. The outsiders cannot challenge their decision which was duly passed by the parliament and is a law ! I know we want to believe what we want to, but most of the false propaganda is by the lawyers and their 'agents' .

Can you imagine the strain on the economy if all the applicants and their families are let in without much jobs ! This was a harsh decision, but had to be taken and most of the Canadians appreciate what he has done.

The biggest joke of the day is the lawyers trying to twist the charter of rights to gain more money.
I have lot of sympathy for the litigants, but this certainly is not the way.

I understand they are devastated after the false hope and termination, but its the lawyers who are evil and messing with them again with false hopes (with intent )which would be shattered soon and the litigants pain would only manifest
Litigants want the minister to prove that before law.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
Our waiting time is almost over.... Good luck to all.

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
noon said:
Litigants want the minister to prove that before law.
I am sure the same has been proved in the court. As its in court the counsels are not supposed to speak about the arguments that took place until the verdict is out. These are simple statistics, region wise and sector wise unemployment etc.

rafiqjp

Jan 10, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
I am sure the same has been proved in the court. As its in court the counsels are not supposed to speak about the arguments that took place until the verdict is out. These are simple statistics, region wise and sector wise unemployment etc.

@ Knight_Crusader

Previously one guy was Tuyen who always wrote in favor of canadian authority regarding 2008 pre-application. Now you are playing the same role. It seems to me you may be the same person with different name.

Here are the applicants who are suffering for immoral decision of Canadian government. So, they are fighting against this illegal attitude. So, if anyone wants to write against them, please go to another forum. Please dont try to waste your time here because people like you are not welcome here.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
rafiqjp said:
@ Knight_Crusader

Previously one guy was Tuyen who always wrote in favor of canadian authority regarding 2008 pre-application. Now you are playing the same role. It seems to me you may be the same person with different name.

Here are the applicants who are suffering for immoral decision of Canadian government. So, they are fighting against this illegal attitude. So, if anyone wants to write against them, please go to another forum. Please dont try to waste your time here because people like you are not welcome here.
Imagine a person surfing the Web looking for forums and threads not related to him and following news and reading every post with no benefit to him. What do you call such people? They all mentally ill dear friend. I advise them to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist (preferably both) in order to get rid of mental disorders. How stupid a person can be ,reading webpages not related to him or her(or both)

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
rafiqjp said:
@ Knight_Crusader

Oh no! This is certainly not him. BTW, is this your home ?
This is about the right thing to do and move forward. We all need critics in life to learn from our mistakes and do better.
Any discussions should have arguments from both the sides.
I am like Kenny, I feel bad for what happened but I don't want the lawyers to rob the poor applicants further with false and twisted propaganda when the court upholds 87.4 . This is for their own good.
Its amzing how people want to lead a life without a healthy discussion, probably coz they are used to the way of life in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia..Kuwait..Iran..Syria...Iraq..Afghanistan and other countries were you cant have a discussion/debate. Please don't migrate to Canada if you cannot understand what a discussion is ! Why the land of infidels when you have Saudi !!

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
plaran said:
Imagine a person surfing the Web looking for forums and threads not related to him and following news and reading every post with no benefit to him. What do you call such people? They all mentally ill dear friend. I advise them to go to a psychologist or a psychiatrist (preferably both) in order to get rid of mental disorders. How stupid a person can be ,reading webpages not related to him or her(or both)
What do you call a person who has lost the ability to think and act wise and gets mislead by the false propaganda by the money mongers !
This is related to me. I don't want a wave of unskilled migration into my country and spread hatred !

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
Knight_Crusader said:
You are also having unsure hopes that the minister will win without paying a single penny/pound/rupee for the lawyers. I hope you can understand that the litigants have every right to dream and discuss their hopes and ambitions as they have paid many canadian dollars for their mission to be accomplished.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
Oh no! This is certainly not him. BTW, is this your home ?
This is about the right thing to do and move forward. We all need critics in life to learn from our mistakes and do better.
Any discussions should have arguments from both the sides.
I am like Kenny, I feel bad for what happened but I don't want the lawyers to rob the poor applicants further with false and twisted propaganda when the court upholds 87.4 . This is for their own good.
Its amzing how people want to lead a life without a healthy discussion, probably coz they are used to the way of life in Pakistan, Saudi Arabia..Kuwait..Iran..Syria...Iraq..Afghanistan and other countries were you cant have a discussion/debate. Please don't migrate to Canada if you cannot understand what a discussion is ! Why the land of infidels when you have Saudi !!
This is for their own good? Are you kidding? How good you are. if you want to do something possitive for us get out of here and if you are in Canada forget about it and get back home. You have not yet understood fundametal values there. Every body has the right to fight for his right. Is it so hard to understand such a simple Canadian value?

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
What do you call a person who has lost the ability to think and act wise and gets mislead by the false propaganda by the money mongers !
This is related to me. I don't want a wave of unskilled migration into my country and spread hatred !
Poor information. How silly you are. You even don't know what FSW means. Unskilled migrants? Common.
FSW=Federal Skilled Worker.
I don't know how you became interested in the backlog elimination program as you don't even know what that is. Maybe you are Jason Kenney's partner and he has asked you to help him for the backlog elimination. In response he would do it as hard as he can to make you enjoy.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
plaran said:
This is for their own good? Are you kidding? How good you are. if you want to do something possitive for us get out of here and if you are in Canada forget about it and get back home. You have not yet understood fundametal values there. Every body has the right to fight for his right. Is it so hard to understand such a simple Canadian value?
It is equally surprising how quickly some newly landed immigrant people could forget the path they travelled.