+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

destinypower

Jan 27, 2013
Guys I have question in mind,

They request the MR and RPRF, So any chance to reject or request for interview?

Im following the OLD system , B file\

Thanks guys :-*

Jan 23, 2013
For pre-2008 application 'who were able to access ecas previously and not able to login now'.... Does this means sure rejection according FSW law?

I am not able to login to ecas for almost 2 weeks.... when enquired they informed that ecas was down and my access was removed... they were not able to restore it back...

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sushil Shankar said:
For pre-2008 application 'who were able to access ecas previously and not able to login now'.... Does this means sure rejection according FSW law?

I am not able to login to ecas for almost 2 weeks.... when enquired they informed that ecas was down and my access was removed... they were not able to restore it back...
There are many like you. dont even know people whos status is back and blank " whats gonna happen" lets just wait.. anyone with any updates please share. even if its a mail from CIC ( assuming they revert)

Jan 23, 2013
Have anybody got any kind of response from New Delhi CHC... CHC in India are influenced by our goverment office employee and working slower than govt employee... I guess. They are taking bloody long time to even respond to our queries.

How long would these guys take to drop a mail to the pre-2008 applicants informing about the refusal ...... reading through the forum i understand that other CHC across the world have started sending mails to affected applicants....

Knight_Crusader

Star Member
Dec 29, 2012
Sushil Shankar said:
Have anybody got any kind of response from New Delhi CHC... CHC in India are influenced by our goverment office employee and working slower than govt employee... I guess. They are taking bloody long time to even respond to our queries.

How long would these guys take to drop a mail to the pre-2008 applicants informing about the refusal ...... reading through the forum i understand that other CHC across the world have started sending mails to affected applicants....
I beg to disagree. They have the highest no.of applications to process. Hence the delay !

Jan 23, 2013
Knight_Crusader said:
I beg to disagree. They have the highest no.of applications to process. Hence the delay !

Yes... In this case atleast few hundreds should have been reported by this time right. Till now I havent seen single applicant stating they have got communication from CHC in this forum or else where. So to my understanding they might not even started processing the affected applicant....

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
VERY LOOOOOOONG WEEEEEK END. Now the judgement will be available at any time from today ......... wish all the best.

My Lawyer sent to me the payment receipt and from his part the case is over i.e. service is completed. (now only waiting for the judgement).

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
My estatus again available but same like before i.e. "BLANK"

Sabiha Nazli

Nov 12, 2012
Not lucky as you. System could not identify my details. I think they terminated my case. I am December 2006 applicant but not litigant. :'(

abidpk

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2009
Doc's Request.
apr 2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Inshaallah
Med's Done....
Inshaallah
Passport Req..
Inshaallah
VISA ISSUED...
Inshaallah
LANDED..........
Inshaallah
Assalaoalekum,Im Abid from Jeddah ,Kia ap help karingy plz ap apna cont no is no par send karti thank u.00966-568400679.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
Sushil Shankar said:
Yes... In this case atleast few hundreds should have been reported by this time right. Till now I havent seen single applicant stating they have got communication from CHC in this forum or else where. So to my understanding they might not even started processing the affected applicant....
U are absouletely correct, CIC will issue a statement that there is backlog to refund the processing fees. This time they might refund it (If ever) in the LIFO method. I think we may have to take them to court once again to get our fees returned.

st-cnncomes

Star Member
Dec 5, 2012
and oh i forgot............ the judge may say that the Govt of Canada has the right to retain your fees, as it was you who applied for immigration, that the choice was yours. Be prepared for another law that will get the approval of the Canadian parliament to retain your fees. ;D

baqar65

Sep 4, 2012
wounderful said:
VERY LOOOOOOONG WEEEEEK END. Now the judgement will be available at any time from today ......... wish all the best.

My Lawyer sent to me the payment receipt and from his part the case is over i.e. service is completed. (now only waiting for the judgement).
Dear wonderful can u help me if I will be a part of this litigation currently in-process in FC, through any lawyer.Actually I asked Bellissimolaw groupand they confirmed to be a part of this current litigation, Dear what do u think, can I go for that or wait.Request to give me quick reply.
Thks...Brgds

nish2008

Jan 23, 2013
Dear Sujman
You have your CAIPS with you. When did you obtain your CAIPS?. If you get ur recent CAIPS, you can come know exact situation. Usually SELDEC should be either 0 or 1. I am not sure meaning with 9. Probably you can shoot a request to Quorax or a very senior person in forum/ or a thread. By the way if you are based in Sri Lanka why do not you give me a call to 0773659613. I know another 4 in same situation like me (completed medicals and still affected by new legislation) based on Colombo VO.
Thanks for the reply, I got my CAIPS last December through my consultant. As I mentioned the SELDEC is 0 and no information about medicals. I tried to contact you but no answer. My mobile is 0713327677. I would like to meet you.
Thanks