zolter

Sep 14, 2012
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13 <br>[color=green]PER......:19-Aug-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]SGVO AOR..: 09-Sep-13[/color]<br>[color=blue]Med Done: 10-Jan-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]File Transferred to Accra VO (On request) and PPR: 18-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=blue]Pp sent: 27-Feb-15[/color]<br>[color=red]Visa : 12-Mar-15[/color]
tuyen said:
But how did the rest of your family get to Canada and how is it that you didn't come with them at the same time?
there were a lot of ifs and buts before i finally decieded to migrate, which took the 2 years in question.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zolter said:
there were a lot of ifs and buts before i finally decieded to migrate, which took the 2 years in question.
So did they all go on FSW visas?

And if you're not married yet or not currently in a relationship, I think you would get there much faster if your parents or brother helped you find a nice girl who could sponsor you. ;)

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Hey Zolter,

No sour Grapes man, I stay in New york. I was giving you guys suggestion dont waste more time if you dont care why shld i ..... I have been to canada for more than 5 times and i have seen it all.
I love Kenney because things changed in a positive way for me.
I got full scholarship in New York to study and they paid me $2000 every month to study in New york.
Now I have a full time white collar job which every canadian dreams, I am working as a software and economic analyst.

I believe canadian economy is a dead economy where only indians and Chinese want to invest.

You are those kind of people who have a mindset about something which you don't want to change because it hurts you.
Sorry for judging you.

NO JUDGE NO LAWYER NO GOD CAN DO ANYTHING WHEN A GORA DECIDES SOMETHING. IT HURTS ME ALSO BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS WASTED SO MUCH TIME I ALSO WAITED TILL 2009.

I FEEL FOR YOU DUDE but you wont reach canada through this process.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
hopefulever said:
About the recent panic of "decision made"

Since Bill C38 is a law now, and as long as it isn't declared by the Court that it is unlawful, CIC has the absolute right to do 87.4 demands them to.
But you should all remember in September 18's federal court, CIC promised all parties that they won't destroy physical files for 2 years, it is this reason that Justice Barnes didn't grant the injunction. And Justice Barnes specifically told all lawyers, if CIC wouldn't keep its promise and destroyed files within 2 years, the lawyers could apply for an injunction again.

It is really unneccesary to panic about this online status changes. I myself never looked up my status on line.

Recently there are good news coming out from Tim's first group. the dozens
backloggers from Beijing embassy who belong to the unclosed by 87.4 group, have got their visas.

BUT IN INDIA NO CLIENT OF TIM HAS GOT VISA TILL NOW.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so tomorrow is the day eh?

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
Does any one know at what time (Canadian time) the judge will be passing his judgment? Is there a live video stream available of the hearing?

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
How we know judge will deliver judgement today?

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
I read a post on this forum a few days back in which there was a reference to a lawyer stating that they expect the judge to give a ruling by Jan 25 which is today.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can88da said:
I read a post on this forum a few days back in which there was a reference to a lawyer stating that they expect the judge to give a ruling by Jan 25 which is today.
You should consider all such posts to be pure speculation. Only the judge knows when he will announce his decision, and so far he hasn't said anything about a specific date that I'm aware of.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tuyen said:
You should consider all such posts to be pure speculation. Only the judge knows when he will announce his decision, and so far he hasn't said anything about a specific date that I'm aware of.
agree. There are articles which says verdict will be out in one months time. U never know if judge wants to keep the backloggers again waiting. Just matter of a day to know if he gives his verdict or will this take more time.

plaran

Jan 25, 2013
Dear friends just listen to the youtube video
(the link posted on bellissimolawgroup website) Mario D. Bellissimo Says that they expect the department of justice (the government lawyers) deliver their certified docs by Friday 25th of January ,not the verdict. They expect the verdict in coming weeks and maybe months ahead. Just be patient.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
when the verdict comes, we welcome it with equanimity. respect for Canada's federal courts and its decisions are of primary importance. though we dream of joining Canada as immigrants, we also recognize that we may not what we want. there are other worlds to sing in, including our own countries. we stay put and move on and make our lives better where we are planted.

good luck everyone!

sbernados

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PNP 02-05-2018
Doc's Request.
PNP 15-06-2018
Nomination.....
17-08-2018
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Request
29-08-2018
Med's Done....
29-08-2019
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2019
LANDED..........
07-06-2019
sac said:
when the verdict comes, we welcome it with equanimity. respect for Canada's federal courts and its decisions are of primary importance. though we dream of joining Canada as immigrants, we also recognize that we may not what we want. there are other worlds to sing in, including our own countries. we stay put and move on and make our lives better where we are planted.

good luck everyone!
Yah true, if canada is not for us, there will be a lot of opportunities elsewhere aside from canada. i just came from a holiday visit in vancouver last december, i observe the lives of my relatives and friends. Others are stable, while some are struggling.. One job is not enough there, people really strive hard..But what i like in canada, no matter how simple their jobs are, they are able to sustain their wants and needs..

bdzahid

Nov 17, 2009
Simplified Application SGO: Sep 2006
Full application package with Right of Permanent Resident Fee: December, 2009
CAIPS status (PSDEC 1, 3.11.2009. SELDEC 0. MEDDEC 0)
Current Application Status: In Process

can anybody advise me anything on my onward steps, PLEASE ?

belitang

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0213/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2006
File Transfer...
Mar 2010
VISA ISSUED...
terminated in regard to 'Jobs, Growth and Long-Term Prosperity Act,
Reading all your posts is very interesting.

Most of us have the same aim to settle our self and family in Canada, but I think, I am in other boat. I do not take any lawsuit to against the CIC or join the class action to question the low. It does not mean I am agree with the decisions to return the backlog applications. I just thinking that the court processing will take time (maybe years). If (?) we win, I doubt that CIC can finish our applications in a year. They call it backlog means they can not process the applications in time meaner.

But, I really want to learn from this case. My understanding that a "class action" is an action to question that a low is proper to be run. If the class action win then the court will shutdown the low. That is the only result of a class action that I know. But, maybe, the people can request some compensations for the negative impact of the low when it was run.

In this case, the class action to against the low used by CIC to return the backlog applications, I do not see that the lawsuit is questioning directly the PR processing. What I mean with the PR processing is how CIC process the PR. Here, I just see that the lawsuit is to question the low, but not the CIC, hence if the class action win, the only result will be CIC could not return the backlog application. So, my question, is it possible to request court to push CIC to speedup the processing as the compensation of this class action? Please share your opinions.

BTW, my current status is "in process". I have sent the the Return of Processing and RPR Fee last Dec, but no response till now. I have no plan to re-apply this year. I heard from some of my friends in US and Canada that the economics there is quite bad recently. Some of people in this forum, which are living in there, posted the same information as well. So, for me is not wise to go there now without a secure job. Well, Canada will not go anywhere, right?

/b