INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
My estatus again available but same like before i.e. "BLANK"
Which means they were able to restore your file back :)

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
original sent with application
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
baqar65 said:
Dear wonderful can u help me if I will be a part of this litigation currently in-process in FC, through any lawyer.Actually I asked Bellissimolaw groupand they confirmed to be a part of this current litigation, Dear what do u think, can I go for that or wait.Request to give me quick reply.
Thks...Brgds
Dear baqar65: I really have no idea that if you can join now or not, nor if it still good for you to join, as it seems to me that the class action ruling of the court may apply to all of us i.e. litigants and non-litigants both. The fee is $500 and decision is yours.

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
joe07 said:
Which means they were able to restore your file back :)
No idea about CIC, as I can see that they did nothing to my file since over 7.5 years, so during these couple of month what they did is just playing with the status.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wounderful said:
No idea about CIC, as I can see that they did nothing to my file since over 8 years, so during these couple of month what they did is just playing with the status.
Why the status keep changing------- CIC cleaning up the dust on our files been long that they have not touched nor seen. pressing the wrong keys, hence the dancing status changes ;)

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
who has an idea as to when we will hear something from the judge? Please don't tell me months or even years. Surely it must say somewhere when we can expect a ruling......

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annel said:
who has an idea as to when we will hear something from the judge? Please don't tell me months or even years. Surely it must say somewhere when we can expect a ruling......
first week or second week of feb..

annel

Star Member
May 7, 2010
Sout Africa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2007
AOR Received.
27-12-2007
joe07 said:
first week or second week of feb..
Thanks joe07, any proof where it says when the judge will make a ruling.

joe07

Jan 17, 2013
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
annel said:
Thanks joe07, any proof where it says when the judge will make a ruling.
read that in an article will share that.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
CHC New Delhi office is sending notice of termination to all litigant fils which were filed after June 14th 2012 and for those which are filed prior to june 14 are not such notice.This means files which are covered for litigation befor june 14 are not affected by the law.But the mute question is some of the files are of 2006 year.The judgement in this case will be very interesting to watch.ALL MUST WATCH

wounderful

Oct 18, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2005
AOR Received.
17-07-2005
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30-09-2010
hopefulever said:
CHC New Delhi office is sending notice of termination to all litigant fils which were filed after June 14th 2012 and for those which are filed prior to june 14 are not such notice.This means files which are covered for litigation befor june 14 are not affected by the law.But the mute question is some of the files are of 2006 year.The judgement in this case will be very interesting to watch.ALL MUST WATCH
Well if it is so, what about lawyers who informed us they have successfully obtained stay for upto three months and therein after court did not extend it. So in my opinion if your comments is correct the date should be 14th September 2012 and not June 14th. Lets see what will be in the Judgement.

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
wounderful said:
VERY LOOOOOOONG WEEEEEK END. Now the judgement will be available at any time from today ......... wish all the best.

My Lawyer sent to me the payment receipt and from his part the case is over i.e. service is completed. (now only waiting for the judgement).
Hi wounderful,

Did you lawyer mention any exact date for the ruling?

I think there must be a set date for the ruling so that the judge can give details of his ruling.

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
Dear all,
From bellissimolawgroup.com

Quote:

January 28, 2013

Dear All,

Although we cannot comment on the details of the legal arguments given this matter is active before the Federal Court, we will continue to update you on the progress of the matter.

On Friday January 25th, the Department of Justice responded by providing comments with respect to the statistics we presented relating to applicants’ country of national origin and residence as part of the section 15 Charter submissions. They also provided their response to the proposed certified questions to the Federal Court of Appeal. All materials are now with the Honourable Justice Rennie for a decision.

Given the sheer volume of materials and the number of applicants’ issues that have been raised it will take some time for a decision.

We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the Federal Court.

Mario D. Bellissimo
Unquote

Source: http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/arguments-in-class-proceedings-begins-january-14th-930-a-m-est

can88da

Jan 9, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad than London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-01-2008
AOR Received.
21-02-2008
File Transfer...
10-01-2011
avijitsg said:
Dear all,
From bellissimolawgroup.com

Quote:

January 28, 2013

Dear All,

Although we cannot comment on the details of the legal arguments given this matter is active before the Federal Court, we will continue to update you on the progress of the matter.

On Friday January 25th, the Department of Justice responded by providing comments with respect to the statistics we presented relating to applicants' country of national origin and residence as part of the section 15 Charter submissions. They also provided their response to the proposed certified questions to the Federal Court of Appeal. All materials are now with the Honourable Justice Rennie for a decision.

Given the sheer volume of materials and the number of applicants' issues that have been raised it will take some time for a decision.

We will update you as soon as we hear anything from the Federal Court.

Mario D. Bellissimo
Unquote

Source: http://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/arguments-in-class-proceedings-begins-january-14th-930-a-m-est

Thank you for posting this avijitsg. Much appreciated.