28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
@tuyen,

All the pre february 2008 applicants are educated to know that immigration is a privilage and not a right. They are not entitled to PR status just because they applied for it or paid the costs for it. But when they paid the fees/costs their applications are entitled to get processed and the applicants are entitled to know whether they are eligible for canadian PR or not . Hope you agree.

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
noon said:
@ tuyen,

All the pre february 2008 applicants are educated to know that immigration is a privilage and not a right. They are not entitled to PR status just because they applied for it or paid the costs for it. But when they paid the fees/costs their applications are entitled to get processed and the applicants are entitled to know whether they are eligible for canadian PR or not . Hope you agree.
@noon,
well done.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
@ tuyen,

All the pre february 2008 applicants are educated to know that immigration is a privilage and not a right. They are not entitled to PR status just because they applied for it or paid the costs for it.
That's good...I'm glad you know that. But based on some of the posts in this thread, I would say that many people don't know it.

noon said:
But when they paid the fees/costs their applications are entitled to get processed and the applicants are entitled to know whether they are eligible for canadian PR or not . Hope you agree.
If the Canadian economy is such that it needs outside workers, then yes, I agree completely. But if the whole situation suddenly changes to the point where Canada simply can't absorb hundreds of thousands of outside workers, then what would be the purpose in continuing to process applications and to inform people if they're eligible for Canadian PR?

The way I see it, when the economy recovers and outside workers are needed again, I'm sure applications will once again be processed (at much quicker time frames, as was stated by CIC). And if somebody would've been qualified in 2008, I'm sure they'll be even more qualified in 2013 or 2014 because they will have more knowledge and more experience in their fields.

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
@Karatchiboy
is the gcms the same like caips notes?
because I Got my caips notes already

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
I checked and it seems that gcms is only a new name for the caips notes,,,,I do not think it will have more detials

gujjar

Star Member
Jul 18, 2009
hello everyone in forum. canada 1234 and other seniors. I have been refused 4 months ago and mentioned that u will get back a cheque/draft in few days but I didn't get any yet.I didn't send a draft with documents to London Visa office while it was mandatory to send one with 1st application to nova scotia canada. Plz let me know will they also refund the draft which I had sent to Nova Scotia, Canada with 1st application?, if yes, plz let me know the e.mail address of immigration office in nova scotia canada office where I can launch my complaint. Is there anyone who has been refused and got back refund from nova scotia canada? I will be grateful to u for this help.

gujjar

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
gujjar said:
hello everyone in forum. canada 1234 and other seniors. I have been refused 4 months ago and mentioned that u will get back a cheque/draft in few days but I didn't get any yet.I didn't send a draft with documents to London Visa office while it was mandatory to send one with 1st application to nova scotia canada. Plz let me know will they also refund the draft which I had sent to Nova Scotia, Canada with 1st application?, if yes, plz let me know the e.mail address of immigration office in nova scotia canada office where I can launch my complaint. Is there anyone who has been refused and got back refund from nova scotia canada? I will be grateful to u for this help.

gujjar
@gujjar,
brother when did u apply?i mean ur time line.
Jevan.

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
tuyen said:
That's good...I'm glad you know that. But based on some of the posts in this thread, I would say that many people don't know it.

If the Canadian economy is such that it needs outside workers, then yes, I agree completely. But if the whole situation suddenly changes to the point where Canada simply can't absorb hundreds of thousands of outside workers, then what would be the purpose in continuing to process applications and to inform people if they're eligible for Canadian PR?

The way I see it, when the economy recovers and outside workers are needed again, I'm sure applications will once again be processed (at much quicker time frames, as was stated by CIC). And if somebody would've been qualified in 2008, I'm sure they'll be even more qualified in 2013 or 2014 because they will have more knowledge and more experience in their fields.
They way you are conveying information could be harsh but what u say do make sense... The whole purpose of immigration is economical/growth/financial reasons of the host country unless you are immigrating to USA where they have different kind of immigration system in place for age.. In which Canada is not doing any good at the moment. It's true regretful.. But I also do understand the frustration people might be going through at the moment.. So it's really difficult to say how cic might have approached the issue.. One way would have been to put all pre 2008 apps on hold until the economy would have recovered but that could have taken ages and then people would have protested again... So it really was a complicated situation..

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
gujjar said:
jeva,I applied in sep2010 and refusal got in june 2012.
@gujjar,
brother,ur question is quite typical,i think u may send PM to Qorax,he will surely guide u.
Jevan.

noon

Mar 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2004
Doc's Request.
11-10-2008
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-07-2004
IELTS Request
november 2006
File Transfer...
NA
Interview........
I think it is waived
tuyen said:
Hi tuyen,

I applied in 2004 and updated my documents in 2008 and processing has already begun. My occupation is in demand in canada(as per CIC demand list of MI 2 and MI 3) and thousands of dentists applied again in MI 2 and 3 and cic processed their application from the start while my updated application under process was untouched. If Canadian economy doesnot need dentists then they should not invite new dentist applicants. Is nt it? They have not opened 280000 applications . Without opening them and knowing whether they are needed to the economy or not how can they delete those applications from the system and accept more applications again and again? Howcan they accept new applications from dentists without accepting or refusing my application which was made as per the law in 2004?

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
Tuye your point of view is built upon a misunderstanding of the situtation ,,,,there are many points which are mixed up for you
1- The occupation of a good percentage of the pre 2008 applicants fall in the most in demand 29 jobs which were determined by CIC in 2008 and in 2010 through 2012 . SO there is no way to claim that those persons are a burden on the economy of Canada,,,,their peers were already granted entry in 2012 with the same conditions of pre 2008 applications. The above case of noon is the best example of such cases.
2-CIC has kept the applications of those persons until they grew out of the privileged age , depriving them of reapplying under any future system. The points which they lost under age will never be compensated by the work experience,,,,in my case I had already the maximum point for work experience in my 2007 application and without the maximum points for age, I would not probably qualify.
3- The application of immigration does not entitle the applicant to entry visa logically , but the applicants have the right of application processing which CIC promised,,,elimination of application without processing was not a part of the agreement between CIC and applicants. IF those applications were rejected after processing noone would have made this fuss about rejection . Rejection is one thing and denial of processing is totally another thing.
4- CIC will only refund the original fees,,,,where are the interests of the 180 million total fees? this is a complete abuse of the situation.
5- IN some cases CIC has kept asking for documents and updates up to September 2012 . There are instances where applicants sent the passports and were just waiting for the visa,,,,,,when CIC suddenly informed them that there application was eliminated by law. After 8 years of waiting and all the procedures they had to go through? There is no consideration whatsoever to humanity here (yes feelings and disappointment of humans matter if you did not know )

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
sohail-khan86 said:
They way you are conveying information could be harsh but what u say do make sense... The whole purpose of immigration is economical/growth/financial reasons of the host country unless you are immigrating to USA where they have different kind of immigration system in place for age.. In which Canada is not doing any good at the moment. It's true regretful.. But I also do understand the frustration people might be going through at the moment.. So it's really difficult to say how cic might have approached the issue.. One way would have been to put all pre 2008 apps on hold until the economy would have recovered but that could have taken ages and then people would have protested again... So it really was a complicated situation..
Ok here is situation simplified according to your case Sohail so that you understand exactly what is going on . You applied in 2009 under a certain NOC, provided all documents and took eilts exam with a satisfactory result. Now what if you were kept waiting till 2017 and then a law was introduced in 2017 which eliminated your application 8 years after your application date?. Meanwhile, say in 2015-2016, other people , who are not more experienced or younger than you were at the point of application, applied under your same NOC and they were accepted just in 2017, while you are still struggling with your 2009 application?
And you are told to reapply in 2018 but then the system will refuse you because you are 1 or 2 years older than the best age group for CIC which now wants to concentrate on (younger) applicants!!
Will you find this a fair decision? would not you try to challenge it with all your power?

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
hopeful4 said:
Tuye your point of view is built upon a misunderstanding of the situtation ,,,,there are many points which are mixed up for you
1- The occupation of a good percentage of the pre 2008 applicants fall in the most in demand 29 jobs which were determined by CIC in 2008 and in 2010 through 2012 . SO there is no way to claim that those persons are a burden on the economy of Canada,,,,their peers were already granted entry in 2012 with the same conditions of pre 2008 applications. The above case of noon is the best example of such cases.
2-CIC has kept the applications of those persons until they grew out of the privileged age , depriving them of reapplying under any future system. The points which they lost under age will never be compensated by the work experience,,,,in my case I had already the maximum point for work experience in my 2007 application and without the maximum points for age, I would not probably qualify.
3- The application of immigration does not entitle the applicant to entry visa logically , but the applicants have the right of application processing which CIC promised,,,elimination of application without processing was not a part of the agreement between CIC and applicants. IF those applications were rejected after processing noone would have made this fuss about rejection . Rejection is one thing and denial of processing is totally another thing.
4- CIC will only refund the original fees,,,,where are the interests of the 180 million total fees? this is a complete abuse of the situation.
5- IN some cases CIC has kept asking for documents and updates up to September 2012 . There are instances where applicants sent the passports and were just waiting for the visa,,,,,,when CIC suddenly informed them that there application was eliminated by law. After 8 years of waiting and all the procedures they had to go through? There is no consideration whatsoever to humanity here (yes feelings and disappointment of humans matter if you did not know )
Great words express the frustration we have, well done hopeful4 and really appreciated and +1 for you

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
hopeful4 said:
@hopeful4,
u concluded the whole topic...any federal court official should read this,,our lawyers should argue the same situation on behalf of us.
Gud luck & God bless u.
Jevan.