+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hopeful4 said:
Tuye your point of view is built upon a misunderstanding of the situtation ,,,,there are many points which are mixed up for you
The only person here who's mixed up is you.

You lost all your credibility when you accused me of lying (regarding the story of people lining up in the rain for part-time jobs).

So you can continue to ramble all you want, but I'm not wasting any more of my time replying to you.

As I already stated (many times, quite clearly), the economic conditions in Canada have changed. Demand for foreign workers today is not what it used to be in 2008, and certainly not what it used to be in 2004.

tuyen

Oct 19, 2012
Tronna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
noon said:
Hi tuyen,

I applied in 2004 and updated my documents in 2008 and processing has already begun. My occupation is in demand in canada(as per CIC demand list of MI 2 and MI 3) and thousands of dentists applied again in MI 2 and 3 and cic processed their application from the start while my updated application under process was untouched. If Canadian economy doesnot need dentists then they should not invite new dentist applicants. Is nt it? They have not opened 280000 applications . Without opening them and knowing whether they are needed to the economy or not how can they delete those applications from the system and accept more applications again and again? Howcan they accept new applications from dentists without accepting or refusing my application which was made as per the law in 2004?
It's entirely possible that dentists WERE in demand in 2004, but I can't imagine that is still the case today. The reason is very simple: I live here, and I can see that every dentist office I pass by, the majority of them have signs saying "Yes, we're accepting new patients!" Contrast that to 90% of every doctor's office that I pass by, and the sign on the window says "Sorry, we are not accepting new patients."

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
warmest said:
If Justice Barnes rules favourably on Tim Leahy's motion in December 2012, then CIC will be forced to process the litigants files on priority basis within 4 or 6 months. In that case, the files would not be case managed and all of Tim's clients would get their files processed by mid 2013. By mid 2013, some may start landing in Canada while the others might be getting ready to leave their residing countries. To which group will you belong? It is for you to decide. ;D

Be +ve. Best wishes. ;)

Hi , I am a regular reader of this forum but nothing much to write. The info those being posted here by my fellow members are amazing and no doubt useful. Factually I am also in the same boat and passing time with great agony. I applied back in Jan 2008. Slaughtered as I am a month late. I appointed him to play on my behalf in the Federal Court along with Ceceil. Rottenberg. Surprisingly my lawyer doesn't update me although I knocked him several times. Perhaps he is running a group under CANADA CLASS ACTION.COM Frankly I am more conversant now about the legal proceedings by reading the post here. Can anyone tell me if we succeed in the federal court, shall that be a positive stands for all the litigants or only the client of Tim Leahy ??? I am wondering

Regards
Benediction

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
warmest said:
If Justice Barnes rules favourably on Tim Leahy's motion in December 2012, then CIC will be forced to process the litigants files on priority basis within 4 or 6 months. In that case, the files would not be case managed and all of Tim's clients would get their files processed by mid 2013. By mid 2013, some may start landing in Canada while the others might be getting ready to leave their residing countries. To which group will you belong? It is for you to decide. ;D

Be +ve. Best wishes. ;)

Benidiction said:
Hi , I am a regular reader of this forum but nothing much to write. The info those being posted here by my fellow members are amazing and no doubt useful. Factually I am also in the same boat and passing time with great agony. I applied back in Jan 2008. Slaughtered as I am a month late. Anyway, I appointed him to play on my behalf in the Federal Court along with Ceceil. Rottenberg. Surprisingly my lawyer doesn't update me although I knocked him several times. Perhaps he is running a group under CANADA CLASS ACTION.COM Frankly I am more conversant now about the legal proceedings by reading the post here. Can anyone tell me if we succeed in the federal court, shall that be a positive stands for all the litigants or only the client of Tim Leahy ??? I am wondering

Regards
Benediction
Thanks for your compliments Benediction. You are welcome. :)

If Justice Barnes rules favourably on Tim Leahy's motion, then the people who would stand to gain immediately are Tim's clients (over 1300 litigants). But this favourable ruling, if it happens, will for sure be considered as a positive for the class action lawsuit. It will give a world of hope to the lawyers and the litigants of class action lawsuit. This will prompt those applicants who have still not joined any litigation group to quickly join a lawsuit, so that they can also get benefited and not remain left out. :D

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Here is Tim Leahy's recent reply to a query from an applicant.

Mr. Tim Leahy, I'm a new member and I want to join your litigation. I hope it is not too late. Please guide me in this matter. I need your email or phone # so I can discuss my case with you. Thanks.

Thank you, Zape for your interest. My email address is: TEL@unfairCIC.com.

And, yes, you may join the litigation I initiated on 28 October 2011, asking the Court to order CIC to process warehoused FSW applications. At present, I really don't know whether I have one group or three. However, until the Court rules on my motion, asking it to enforce the Agreement CIC and I made in February, I do not know whether everyone will have their files processed promptly, only those who joined before June 14th or none of them.

Those whose files will not be processed will become a part of the so-called class-action lawsuit. Thus, if you decide to join our group, you will have two chances for success.

In order to join, I would need to know the following:
1. the name the Embassy is using for the principle applicant,
2. the visa post,
3. your file number,
4. city and state where you will sign the agreement and
5. your telephone number(s).

The fee to join is $400 CAD and, if we are successful, $1,100 CAD additional. "Success" means that your file will be finalized before the end of next year. Payment may be made in Canada, the US or the Philippines. (We do not accept credit cards but will accept personal cheques drawn on Canadian or US bank accounts.)

All the submissions for the motion have been before the Court since September 13th. Once the managing judge makes his ruling – and he said on September 27th that he does not know when he will do so – the group will close. If he does so before you have joined, as I said, you would be a part of the litigation challenging the closing of the FSW files. I do not expect to be filing new cases until November 12th.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
Here is Tim Leahy's reply, made a few days ago, to a query from another applicant.

Saranjit Singh R: If someone from India applied in Aug 2004 and updated in Dec 2008 for FSW, what are the chances now?

Tim L: On June 29th, CIC closed all FSW files lodged before 27 February 208 and not assessed by March 28th. Unless your file was assessed, it is now closed.

Various lawyers are challenging that decision. I initiated litigation just over a year ago, asking the Court to process my litigants' FSW files. On February 3rd, CIC agreed in writing to "be guided by" the representative case in disposing of the other litigants' applications but has refused to do so for those files which were closed two weeks after the winning decision. We continue to wait for Justice Barnes to rule on my motion, asking him to enforce the agreement. If he does so, the 1,300 litigants who are a part of the unfairCIC.com group will have their files assessed and finalized. If he dismisses the motion, they will become a part of those challenging the closing of the files.

On November 23rd and 30th, Justice Barnes will hear arguments concerning the certifying that litigation as a class-action. If he does so, your file (and all the others) will be benefit from the ultimate ruling on the legal challenge to the closing of the files. If he does not certify a group, only those who sign on with one lawyer or another will benefit directly from the Court's ruling on the matter.

kau_shik_patel

Nov 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SASKATCHEWAN - NDVO
NOC Code......
2281/2282
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
Nomination.....
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
19-08-2016
Med's Request
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
28-12-2016
Interview........
00-00-2017
Passport Req..
14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-2017
LANDED..........
00-00-2017
Dear All,

I want to know all those who have made Updation & till date (More
than 3 1/2 years have passed on), whether CIC New Delhi may have
checked the files in details.

as i have Updated Documents in late 2008 allocated marks to each
section. i also recieved Ontario Pilot Backlog Project Invitation &
forwarded all my documents to them but till date i have not got any
invitation from them.

So can you please throw some light with your background knowledge as
what is the outcome of all those who have updated in 2008 from New
Delhi.

In next hearing what will be the output whether it will be class
action or lead management case. what can you predict from all these
about the future of litigation.

In India there was huge protest against prime minister visit. but
don't know what will happen in future about us.

waiting for your prompt response.

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
This is the latest entry that can be found in the lead file of IMM-8747-12.

Letter from Martin Anderson, Respondent dated 08-NOV-2012 seek clarification on what specific matters are proposed for discussion at the CMC on November 14, 2012. received on 08-NOV-2012.

Martin Anderson is CIC's counsel. He has sought the clarification after receiving the below direction from the court.

Oral directions of the Court: The Honourable Mr. Justice Barnes dated 30-OCT-2012 directing "The Court is scheduling a Case Management Conference on November 14, 2012 at 4:00 pm for duration of 1.5 hours. Counsel located at Toronto to appear at the Federal Court, 180 Queen Street West, in the city of Toronto, Province of Ontario and other counsel may appear by telephone." received on 30-OCT-2012 Confirmed in writing to the party(ies).

avijitsg

Sep 23, 2012
On Federal Court hearing list, I have got the following:
Toronto November 2012
(CMC/TC-English)
IMM-5365-12 HENRY TOBY v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-4866-12 ALI RAZA JAFRI v. MC 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-3725-12 SUMERA SHAHID v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-7502-11 MOHAMMAD MEHDI EMAM v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-6165-12 FANG WEI v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-8302-12 ZAFAR MAHMOOD ET AL v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-8669-12 HABIBOLLAH ABEDI v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min
IMM-8747-12 YANJUN YIN v. MCI 14 16:00 1h 30min

IMM-5635-12 MAE JOY TABINGO v. MCI 23 09:30 1d
IMM-8747-12 YANJUN YIN v. MCI 23 09:30 1d

IMM-5635-12 MAE JOY TABINGO v. MCI 30 09:30 1d
IMM-8747-12 YANJUN YIN v. MCI 30 09:30 1d

warmest

Oct 11, 2012
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Mar 2005
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
04 Jun 2005
IELTS Request
Submitted in Jul 2005
warmest said:
Hi guys,

Here are the lead files of the leading lawyers. Please update if you have information for the other lawyers.

Tim Leahy IMM-7502-11 (MOHAMMAD MEHDI EMAM)
Mario Bellissimo IMM-5635-12 (MAE JOY TABINGO)
Lorne Waldman IMM-8747-12 (YANJUN YIN)

Please correct if I am wrong with the details.
warmest said:
Mr. Lawrence Wong IMM-6165-12 (FANG WEI)
warmest said:
Dear forum members,

Is anyone a client of the following lawyers?
Ms. Mary Lam
Mr. Robert Blanshay
Mr. Lawrence Wong
Mr. Rocco Galati
Ms. Wennie Lee
Ms. Erin Roth
warmest said:
Newcomers to this forum: Please update.

I have compiled the following list showing the leading lawyer's name, court file number, litigant's name and the visa office name for the class action lawsuit. Please update if you have information for the other lawyers.

LAWYER LEAD FILE LITIGANT VISA OFFICE
Mr. Tim Leahy IMM-7502-11 Mohammad Mehdi Emam Warsaw
Mr. Mario Bellissimo IMM-5635-12 Mae Joy Tabingo Manila
Mr. Lorne Waldman IMM-8747-12 Yanjun Yin Beijing
Mr. Lawrence Wong IMM-6165-12 Fang Wei Hong Kong
Ms. Mary Lam IMM-8302-12 Zafar Mahmood et al. London
Mr. Robert Blanshay IMM-8669-12 Habibollah Abedi Syria
Ms. Wennie Lee IMM-3725-12 Sumera Shahid London
Mr. Cecil Rotenberg IMM-5365-12 Henry Toby Accra
Mr. Matthew Jeffery IMM-4866-12 Ali Raza Jafri London
Mr. Rocco Galati ? ? ?
Ms. Erin Roth ? ? ?

Please correct if I am wrong with the details.

bcone

Nov 11, 2012
warmest said:
Thanks for your compliments Benediction. You are welcome. :)

If Justice Barnes rules favourably on Tim Leahy's motion, then the people who would stand to gain immediately are Tim's clients (over 1300 litigants). But this favourable ruling, if it happens, will for sure be considered as a positive for the class action lawsuit. It will give a world of hope to the lawyers and the litigants of class action lawsuit. This will prompt those applicants who have still not joined any litigation group to quickly join a lawsuit, so that they can also get benefited and not remain left out. :D

Hi ,
warmest , why r u so hopeful of tim's litigation & injustice barns. its quite clear he is a poodle of keney and will only screw all the litigants. if he was true justice , motion would have passed long ago and litigants file processed. the only one benefiting from this is the lawyer who is still adding clients promising HOPE . now pl WAKE UP - ---

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
does anyone here know about a lawyer called Lawrence Wong?
I think he reached a settlement lately about the nonterminated pre 2008 applications,,,,,does anyone know about that ?

jevan

Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2007
AOR Received.
19-June-2007
hopeful4 said:
does anyone here know about a lawyer called Lawrence Wong?
I think he reached a settlement lately about the nonterminated pre 2008 applications,,,,,does anyone know about that ?
@hopeful4,
brother if this is true then it will surely impact to other cases handled by other lawyers.
Ya Allah help us.

sac

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Manila
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2008
AOR Received.
28-05-2008
hopeful4 said:
Thank you Aquila for your kind post to raise our spirits. It is very provoking that someone is trying to justify the unfair situation which CIC has put us through,,,,and then at the end, not being able to support his original arguments, says a couple of bad words and leaves,,, so immature.
Hopeful: I better not respond, not one single word, to anyone in this forum who is putting down your spirit to attain your Canadian dream. We, all of us, better seek other ways to get there, beyond the litigation. Our precious time can be put to good use in finding effective means to reach where we wanted to go. I already made initial steps to apply for admission to McGill University for a Master in Social Work degree. I understand that Social Work is one of the in demand jobs in Canada, included in the 29 priority jobs listed for FSW3.

Heads up! Keep moving and lift up your spirit! God loves you